• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Mescaline eh, there's something you don't hear of every day. :)

Just on some good old ketamine myself... few lines and thinking about my life. K really is a gem.

Flushed the rest of my zolpidem earlier, hopefully the start of a year where I don't do substances that slyly subvert my will. Don't want to write off GABAergics entirely, but, damn, a lot of them just can't be trusted.

Ketamine is pretty fucking great. Probably my favorite drug. Its like a good vs evil battle between ketamine and heroin for the position of my fav substance lol

Ketamine is pretty fucking great. Probably my favorite drug. Its like a good vs evil battle between ketamine and heroin for the position of my fav substance lol
Oh yeah, I've tried on a few occasions to call it quits on ketamine and arylcychlohexo's in general but always got pulled back eventually. Made about 3 months before deciding to try to reintroduce it to my life, had a few small sessions since and am happy to report I really have no regrets. Just my 2c on HR that has worked well for me, the key difference seems to have been to make sure to only pick up in 0.5 - 1g at a time rather than 5g+ and binge for a week. 8) Obvious in retrospect really.

Not much experience with H but wasn't a fan, strangely enough. Different strokes and all that.

Just on 10mg vally this morning, my only lingering gripe with ket is I just can't shake the post-fun wiredness, can't ever sleep to save my life, and I know that sleep deprivation is decidedly not fun or advisable. Would have liked to go for 20 vals, but, trying to limit the GABAergics so gotta exercise at least some restraint... is just after 4:00AM here, had basically no sleep but got shit to do so just thought fuck it may as well soldier on, might have a big coffee in a bit... even hit the gym when it opens, if I'm ready to be out in the world, get some of those endogenous drugs flowing. =D

Maybe have to start scheduling my ket sessions earlier in the day so I know I'll be closer to baseline come bedtime... I dunno. Anyway good morning bluelighters, hope everyone is well, physically, mentally, spiritually. :)

Some weed right now but I might pick up some Heroin. It's too early, gonna have to wait a few hours then catch the subway. Nod on my ride back, fun times

Hey dude! Good to hear from you! I'm envious of that combo lol. Opiates & cannabis just go so well together

Oh yeah buddy, since not having regular access to cannabis and other essentials of my routine, i certainly have been playing with some outlandish botanicals! My amanita oz comes in the next day or so, lookibg forward to what will be my very first experiment with the mushroom, I?ve been researching it a lot, since watching Hamilton Morris? episode on it, and being a bit of a mycophile, I feel like it?s a bucket list item!
Oh shit, I definitely did not fully consider that.. leaving CA would def be tough for me at this point..

Amanitas sound interesting, though I'm not sure if it's something I'd ever eat cause of my already fucked stomach. I'm curious how it is though.

Just took some after dinner dabs, now for my evening lines of h

I miss opiates dammit!!!

This subutex is not cutting it! But I?m gonna have to stick with it ! Should be home in 6 days where I can go to a dispensary and get some edibles and buds can?t wait!!!

So far only 4mg subutex

Well its only 13:44 so,so far this is what i had.

6mg bromazepam
100mg tramadol
1200mg Gabapentin
1mg Alzam
Few bongs hits of Swazi
A few sigs
and lots of coffee.

Yeah feeling normal and no real sense of high or floatyness as i like to call it but still have of the day to go.

Hope everyone is having a good time

Swazi?! Now that is a strain I haven't smoked in years. Fuck now I miss high school.

Feelin gooooood. Fresh couple Gs of some stinky dope, just tried a line and it's got that nice taste/smell. Now for a couple dabs and then prob some dinner, or maybe just more dope.

Mostly been using d-amphetamine today, starting with a higher dose and continuied using small doses as I wanted throughout day. Didn’t take any benzos yet today so the amphetamine would feel stronger (saving those for the comedown).

-85-90mg d-amphetamine
-300mg Lyrica

Starting to comedown I think. Gonna see if I got enough weed left to get me high then take 0.25mg triazolam, 30mg Flexaril and 15mg Valium.

Smoking on some Pineapple Express. I'm off today so just gonna chill, read my book, and get high.

Tomorrow is gonna be Christmas though. Menu for my upcoming weekend: gram of coke, a bunch of Vicodin, poppy pods, and phenibut.

45mg methadone
1.5mg Clonazepam
Small bowl of good bud
Monster energy drink
1600mg gabapentin

On my way back from getting cigs in NH

^nice

Im gettin ready for some Yellow Hulu Kapuas Kratom. 6grams of. Never tried yellow vein, or hulu kapuas strains, so im very curious to try it.

120 mg Methadone
320 mg Oxycodone (4x80 mg OxyContin)
1200 mg Pregabalin
1800 mg Gebapentin
4 mg Clonazepam
18 mg Bromazepam
4 mg Etizolam

Off topic:
My psychological state is.....my feelings are numb. I just am while time have taken its normal linear momentum around me. I am on sick leave from my PhD position due to stress and depression. Initially, my intention was to participate in my week rehab talk while undergoing an intense treatment controlled by a psychiatrist. After having waited for 6 months to get an appointment I was excited and look forward to start the sessions. However, my first appointment took 5 minutes. Due to my addiction and the relatively high amount of different medications he stated that he cannot possibly treat me. It is a bullshit statement, I have taken medication for 10 years and I am very self conscious and this I am have a pretty stable feeling how the different medication is influencing me and thus which behavior is caused by medicine and what behavior is a result of different psychological disorders like depression, anxiety and different personality disorders.

But that is just how things are. My contact person in my rehab center is in contact with a psychiatrist who is specialized in people with severe psychological disorders combined with addiction. He is located in the other end of the country but if he will treat me the distanced doesn't matter.
I would very much like if I could get help in conceptualizing my psychological disorders as well as going into details about what medication might actually do more harm than good and if there are some other medication that might help me combined with treatment.

I hope you are all having a (relatively) good start at the new year with positive outlook.

Yellow vein kratom is so interesting, it’s similar to green vein, but with a different balance of effects. Its very relaxing, like red, but euphoric, like a white, or a more stimulating green. It reminds me of malay mratom, but with much less stimulating effects. I enjoy it! Definitely a nice one for days off!

30mg Zolpidem
2mg Clonazepam
80mg Oxycodone instant release
450mg Pregabalin
200mg Caffeine
16mg Hydromorphone sublingual

Oral opium
60mg hydrocodone
~300mg cocaine
3 shots Jabalna Arak 50% abv
22oz Lagunitas 13.5% abv
Pineapple Express, super frosty buds