• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Meff For The People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma stick to dem benzos cause its all of got. I would kill for a shot of dope

Benzos don't do much for me... nothing that weed can't do without making me drowsy at least. I've never really been anxious though (just manic depression :p)

ughhh idk what to do... im just gonna meet up with a close friend who also just went through a breakup, try to talk about it or something...

You guys wernt dating for that long were you? Why did she break up with you?

I got a quarter of heroin fronted to me today!! I did 20 now and saving 20 for tomorrow woot woot. Im also smoking on dank nugs and drinking this captain Morgan long island ice tea mix thats pretty fucking good. Feeling terrific!

^4-5 months and im not exactly sure, im gonna talk to her to try to hash things out. kinda hoping we can blow it over as a fight but its unlikely :\

no thanks lmao been there done that... I started abusing stimulants in 8th grade, I'd pop a few vyvanse and play GTA:SA all night long doing nothing but cruising at 60mph in circles around the city lmao

then came Freshman year, where I was popping 60-90mg of adderall every few days

then Sophomore year when I was abusing "ecstasy" and popping meth bombs like they were going out of style (they were sold to me as speed, and were fucking cheap.. hard to say no lmao)

Junior year I was pretty much done with amphetamines, but I smoked meth for the first time at the end of the year and it showed me how truly evil the drug is (after binging for 3 day, lol)

Senior year I was 100% clean from amphetamines since I smoked meth, but after like 8 months I gave in to plain ol amphetamine. I seem to be able to control myself pretty well with it however. Haven't done meth since then though, hopefully I'll stay off it for good.

Well, you didn't ask for it, but there it is. My gradeschool amphetamine usage 8)
Folley be feeding his young mind too many drugs.

btw I dropped out in 10th, finished up high school at SMC community college.

SMC huh... i use to go there for a while off and on, then i dropped out for good. You must live near by

-klonopin... feel sober gonna smoke some buds soon.

^4-5 months and im not exactly sure, im gonna talk to her to try to hash things out. kinda hoping we can blow it over as a fight but its unlikely :\

Ahh man im sorry break ups blow. good luck with everything man in my experience couples seem to get back together shortly after the first time breaking up.

Real high right now smoked too much weed haha

i'm sorry you're going through that BFOTD, best of luck going forward.

right now im drinking beer and smoking weed, really having a decent time i suppose. i'm happy doing nothing but that right now :)

Drinking beers and smoking weed all night. Feeling real stoned and good, I need a good nights rest for tomorrow anyways so this is pretty suitable.

Roomate surprises me with a kpin. And cinnamon whisky. Free PBR run in a Studebaker Avanti. Shot of the neighbour's Jim beam. Free cake vodka. Bitch might be coming over soon. Gonna be a good night, too badtheres no coke

IVed some cocaine ascorbate. Feeling pretty good. Got some bell-ringers going.

Coasting along on suboxone, feelin serene on phenibut, pyrazolam and misty weed. C

nasal dripped more ethylphenidate and taken more etizolam in the last 3 days than i want to even think about :) pretty fucking high right now, been up for 40 hours....around this time i always get to thinking about vaping some EPH....hrmm 10mg couldn't hurt?

i wrecked my nose the first night, so just mixed EPH into water and used a syringe to drop it in my nose, seems to work rather well and doesn't feel like i'm burning a hole in my nose.

funny people talkin about using stims in high school - i used to snort massive lines of MPH throughout the day in high school, didn't do any other drugs until quite a while after. I probably would have dropped out if i had been introduced to opiates/benzos or methamp back then.

just one last stim run before school - gotta make it count!! i imagine the shadow people are only an hour or two away. I fucking hate EPH, can't wait to get some meph. god damn that day will be good. time to play some guitar and watch the sun come up. Sorry for the stim post!

Last edited:
Ran out of oxy today OH NOES, panicked, came with in a hairs breadth of trying thai white (h down here) to get me by, glad i didn't. but borrowed my moms script which she's weeks from needing and will be able top replace by then (always do) was sweating and needing to go to the toilet in the pharmacy queue #junkyyolowithdrawalswag.

Waitig for the 240 mgs of oxy i chewed to kick in. Dont see it disappointing. Only 10 mins now

I woke up & got drunk. ZTrying to get more drunk.

Yeah, I work tonight; what of it, faget? HTere's a barbecue next door. I WILL con my roommate into buying beer,

Last edited:
Woke up to a 20 of heroin and had a nice cup of coffee. Now im ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.