• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking beer, ruminating on how fucked up my life is at the moment. When it's good it's good, until, well it gets really bad. I'll smoke some weed later but right now booze is doing just fine.

I've been using IR Dexedrine 10mg tablets lately instead of the IR Adderall 30mg and it's amazing how much weaker, albeit safer the Dexedrine feels on the CNS and its void of peripheral side effects. Unfortunately I find it about 1/3 as strong as Adderall's mix of 4 salts.

Today's cocktail:

-120mgs Dexedrine IR

-3mgs Clonazepam

-Spliffs of OG Kush and Gorilla Glue #4

-200mg of Testosterone Cypionate
-50mgs of Testosterone Propionate
-50mgs of Trenbolone Acetate
-50mgs of Masteron Propionate
-50mgs of TNE (Testosterone No Ester) pre-workout
-1mg Anastrozole

-6 injections through out the day of 100mcgs of CJC (Mod-grf 1-29) no DAC combined with 100mcgs of GHRP-2
-2 injections of BPC-157 in my injured shoulder 800mcgs total

You sound like you're crying for help. What's the matter dude ? Call a friend or get yourself admitted. I don't think you really want to go through with this and you just want some help.

Don't bother he does this like every week.

120 mg methadone
4 mg clonazepam
~4 mg alprazolam (in the form of farmaprams)
700 mg carisoprodal (Somas)
Several smoked bowls of NYC Diesel

just ate a large pollo tamale along with a coconut juice for breakfast

when my stomach isn't fealing so full again I plan to refill it with another ~2mg alprazolam and 1050 mg carisoprodal

Heroin, 10mg diazepam from way earlier that's still active and spliff after spliff of really good weed. I'm smoking as much as I can, but since I'm nodding so hard, I have been on the same spliff for about 5 hours now. What's more is, one time during those 5 hours I dropped it, and when picking it up I found another spliff I rolled earlier, lit up, and then nodded out after taking like 2 puffs. So during my 5 hours "chainsmoking spliffs", I took maybe 10 puffs of a spliff and I have twice as much spliff left as what I started with. Lol. (I have plenty of weed in baggiez, I just thought this was kinda funny). =D

Anyway, later BL-friends. Gotta play some pokémon Y. (Not the shitty pokémon go everyone's playing on his/her smartphone) I bought a nintendo 3DS just so I could play pokémon Y. :D These games may be oldschool but they're classics and awesome. And I need something to pass the time while on the go. Also, this new nintendo 3DS & the game look quite nice with the 3D view. Both when exploring and when battling it looks pretty epic.

I started typing this post about 6 hours ago on my laptop in my bed. And now it's finally coming to an end. I'm so proud of myself! (This isn't a joke or an exaggeration!)

120 mg methadone
4 mg clonazepam
~4 mg alprazolam (in the form of farmaprams)
700 mg carisoprodal (Somas)
Several smoked bowls of NYC Diesel

Very fond of the combo youve got goin here.
Benzos soma mdone, an on those doses I bet you cozy.

OT: Just smoking a blunt might drink some heem

Feeling like shit today thanks to benzo withdrawal so:

1tsp White Vein something (that I threw up so idk if you count that)
0.25mg clonazepam
500mg naproxen
Gonna get home and smoke all my weeds

Feeling like shit today thanks to benzo withdrawal so:

1tsp White Vein something (that I threw up so idk if you count that)
0.25mg clonazepam
500mg naproxen
Gonna get home and smoke all my weeds
Fuck man that sucks Benzo WD... Wish we were neighbors, I could help you out...But in the end, You're doing the right thing.

OT: 50 mg Tramadol, 7mg Etizest Etizolam, a lil' weed. I need MORE weed. Bout to Keurig 2.0 of coffee, maybe another Tram

Fuck, I got about 1500 Etizolam Pills, intas and concern blister packs.....yet a tiny piece of weed and 1 last 2-3 mg dose of Maeng Da. FML

Fuck man that sucks Benzo WD... Wish we were neighbors, I could help you out...But in the end, You're doing the right thing.

OT: 50 mg Tramadol, 7mg Etizest Etizolam, a lil' weed. I need MORE weed. Bout to Keurig 2.0 of coffee, maybe another Tram

Appreciate the kind words :) I wasn't on a very high dose, but I've been taking it for a while now. Could be a lot worse I suppose. Just gonna keep telling myself that haha.

Very fond of the combo youve got goin here.
Benzos soma mdone, an on those doses I bet you cozy.

OT: Just smoking a blunt might drink some heem

I was thinking the same thing man haha. Mad jealous! haven't seen carisoprodol/Somas in a hot minute... :(

how tonights dope pack is looking.

it's primo! 9/10 jiggastars

so yeah like 3 lines of that over the last few hours , third has k.od me am starting to see double and nod out every few minutes
on top of 2 mgs loprazolam
and 60 mgs codeine and like 1.5 grams of apap - for pain (over a few hours too).
and 30 mgs oxycodone - chewed.
as well as 10 mgs clobazam.

Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight.

peace out !

Last edited:
~100mg heroin IV
80mg OxyContin IV
12mg Bromazepam
A spliff of Bio-Kush (or O.G. Kush; I forgot to check and I can't really differentiate at this point.. :D )

Nice 'n high. Maybe I should add some morphine for the holy trinity (oxy, H & M) :p . But nah, I'm saving those for when I need 'em.

Eh just my normal 100mg of methadone this morning having a cup of tea at the coffee shop

^a line of the dope in the pic
1 oxynorm 20
1 oc40
feels really good mains. like the oxy dope combo (duh). gonna through in some codeine and loprazolam now too.

won 450 usd on a 1$ lotto bet, am still high on that too. lotto bets are genuinely bad ideas fyi but i was in full blown tilt and in this very rare instance it paid. i shoulda bet more than a dollar lol.

Eventually I did add 100mg of MS Contin on top of the heroin and oxycontin. Then I fell asleep. Lol. I also took a benzo before falling asleep but I don't remember if it was bromazepam or diazepam.

Status
Not open for further replies.