Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
35mgs of hydrocodone
6mgs of Alprazolam
Smoking fat bowls of bomb LA Confidential and some legit Girl Scouts Cookies.I am super baked, feeling faded and x-rated :)

3mg Xanax white, brand-name bar.
70mg methadone.
900 gabapentin.
7 or 8 bowls of decent buds.

Now drinking bourbon. Mmmm

Oh man... Had the craziest experience today.

Somehow ended up jamming in the street with some random fools, one of them gives me the biggest tab of acid I'd ever seen, at first I call BS seeing as it was just a cartoonishly huge tab, but I took it, and ended up tripping incredibly hard, lost my ego a few times tonight, glad I've found it again. Gonna try and get some weed up in here so I can sleep now.

1k mg tramadol, 3x27.42mg flurazepam (I found that on the box y'day, who the fuck goes ahead and says "yeah, let's put 27,42 in each pill."), 3x1mg xanax.

I'm nodding!!!! Only difference between now and the time I took 2g+++ & 250mg+++ of tramadol/flurazepam, is that now I have weed! (As per usual; a very potent haze strain.)

oxy 80 mgs over the day, did a bit of dope too, alpazolam 2mgs, oxazepam 60 mgs, weed bout 5 bongues. Now an hour or so later I feel normal on 5 diff narcotics. WEW!

Oh man... Had the craziest experience today.

Somehow ended up jamming in the street with some random fools, one of them gives me the biggest tab of acid I'd ever seen, at first I call BS seeing as it was just a cartoonishly huge tab, but I took it, and ended up tripping incredibly hard, lost my ego a few times tonight, glad I've found it again. Gonna try and get some weed up in here so I can sleep now.

Haha Biggie, same shit happened to me this past friday night. I walked like 12+ miles at night, eventually sometime half-way during the trek to the white-hood some black kid with dreads hands us a little over a half tab of acid. I ate two, rest of the friends I was with ate one. I tripped so hard! So worried in the hood were gonna get some 25i, but it was Dead Family SF strong-ass acid with some Hindu looking print. At first, I thought they were WoW's which can be really strong or weak and achey. This shit was very powerful! Visuals and introspection for 12-16 hours. Had to eat 7-8mg xanax sl, take 3200mg gabapentin, and drink mad hard cider. Oh yeah, and smoke endless bowls.

This kid I was with had a basement-shitty shroom tattoo, but it was his first time on LSD and he handled it wonderfully and was a great host. He said he'd reach a spiritual, visual level far past psilocybin/psilocin. I was proud to have had such a great time and bought poor(er) people tabs to trip with me. I like everyone to be happy. One of the best nights this year/early summer. My one friend lost it, became bi-polar/schizo manic and he was experienced with lower dose LSD! He was talking about his thoughts out loud and I was so embarrassed. He's an insecure, egomaniac by the shit he was saying. I need to steer towards enlightenment and not savage hood rapper. He's a skinny little bitch haha, not a shot at women at all. He was projecting some evil/selfish thoughts.

1.23mg xanax sl.
70mg methadone.
900mg gabapentin.
600mg cimetidine.
5 Johnny Appleseed Hard Ciders 5.5%; glass-bottled.
6 bowls of cannabis.

Last edited:
Just poured some bourbon... ugh might scrape this thick ass resin and get "tired" stoned, because I'm feeling depressed/out of weed. Coming down from the amazing LSD-induced weekend in some way.

Probably too much xanax, my serotonin is most certainly depleted.

So baked... Homie and i just smoked a 3-gram spliff, which was not as bad an idea as it seems because I'm high as fuck right now, what's a little wasted weed when you can smoke a really huge joint?

Few hits of bud
30mg d-amphetamine
10mg Adderall
1mg buprenorphine

Doing BIO homework... Don't mind it too much right now, I wonder why...

last bit of my dope. feel lovely warm and sedated... but still missing someone. Honey bbq wings waiting to be smashed on when I'm not so high. Back to methadone only tmrw. Yes I said that lst night.. but I still had dope today. What am I gonna do... throw it away? That's crazy talk.

(actually I did throw away a tiny bit, because I know if I have leftovers tomorrow I"ll wanna do it.)

Baked! smoking on some excellent Girl Scouts Cookies and LA confidential.
7mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs of Hydrocodone

Smoked a little bowl of VHC OG, had a cup of homegrown valerian root, 6g, with 100mg l-theanine, gonna make a cup of (also homegrown) chamomile in a sec, and finally, some valium.

Boutta get slightly relaxed as fuuuck.

Last edited:
Nod city!

Had my first benzo in 45 days, took 1mg SL then 0.5mg SL a few hours later, but it's all peaking now. ;)

1.5mg Xanax
30mg Hydrocodone
3mg buprenorphine/0.75mg naloxone SL

0.2g bowls of top-shelf cannabis each hour AT LEAST, 3 different strains

Kamel Red cigarettes destroying me with the nod synergy and euphoria boost

Took me more than 15 mimnutes to write this... pretty awesome. Perfect time to get my xanax script refilled, btw, as random and horrible family drama came up yesterday. I forgot what a lifesaver benzos could be, so I will keep usage to a minimum for these next few months to blow by and I pass my probation, after which I won't need it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.