• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
drank a bunch of whiskey, had an edible and smoked a few joints. got very fucking stoned earlier. i've been getting very stoned recently i really need to cut down.

35mg oxy.

yessss. getting over break ups like a champ.

Finally, the clinic is 7 (well 6 days now) Day Detox outta the place. So only 60mg (10mg less than my dose per usual).

60mg methadone.
1.25mg xanax sl.
2 Yuengling Lagers.
1 mimosa.
300mg gabapentin.
800mg cimetidine.
Chealted Mg.
L-Tyrosine.
1 bowl of, what I am almost sure of being a Lemon Haze-type strain or that itself + 1 more bowl of OG Kush. Both medicinal quality/MMJ cannabis, very happy with my purchase yesterday.

Might get 1 or 2 x adderall 10mg IR tablets (mixed amphet salts, d-amp x amphet in one capsule). Not bad, prefer d-amp alone. Haven't even dosed any adderall yet, so...

I can barely keep my eyes open I'm so baked and also nodding off my methadone and a lil valium. I promised myself that I would clean my house this weekend... Oh well I can do it later today! I'm gonna take a nap lol

It's hard to read, everything is itchy, just a touch of nausea and I can't stop nodding.

So yes, I'd say I'm fucking high. %)

I got work in 3 hours though. :(

Wow. Edible done got me fucked again. I think I'm gonna stick to edibles for a minute, the high is way better, lasts longer, and they're way cheaper.

^
A lot of people don't realize how strong the high is when you eat it. Definitely sort of a different experience what with it lasting so long and all. Pretty intense if you smoke after taking it too.

I ate a firecracker an hour ago and feeling goooood no I think im awwwesooome duuuude!

Shot some amphetamines, ~300mg in total, got some 100% pure (tested) via a friend. It's nice, but I'm not very impressed when compared to the amphetamines I buy from my regular connect AFTER I wash it with acetone.

Fuck my tolerance IS as big as I always expected, because if he had more I'd be up to a gram by now for sure. This form of amphetamines is too weak for poor old me. I think I must switch to meth. :p

8g kratom
1mg xanax
50mg baclofen
weeeeds

feeling good :)

Last edited:
First day at work was a bit rough. The chef is a nice guy but very serious about quality control. Oh well I guess I'd rather him care too much than not at all. Chugging Busch Ice and hitting brick weed out the vape. Just popped a .25mg klonopin.

^
A lot of people don't realize how strong the high is when you eat it. Definitely sort of a different experience what with it lasting so long and all. Pretty intense if you smoke after taking it too.

I know you talking about weed, but the high from eaten china white is pretty cool I've discovered. I got a line I wanted to snort wet so I ate it .was oxy mixed with strong oral morphine is how I'd compare it.

You should try it carl and BFOTD.

I know you talking about weed, but the high from eaten china white is pretty cool I've discovered. I got a line I wanted to snort wet so I ate it .was oxy mixed with strong oral morphine is how I'd compare it.

You should try it carl and BFOTD.

did you say china white heroin????? the oral bioavailability is so low for heroin/morphine though. I would never dare eat that precious stuff. I used to have kilos of the stuff all the time I love china white more than any form of heroin its just tha bomb. I would smoke it or snort it today I used to IV a half gram of it numerous times a day but now im on the suboxone route which is nice in its own ways too.

^^ one time I ate heroin cus I was sick as phuc and kept missing my vains. Mmm bloody heroin... There's a reason I'm on methadone now lol Anyways, When I ate it, it felt like oral morphine. Same when I snort H. Wasn't very impressed with eating or snorting the stuff. But I did get well when I ate it that one time.

Pretty stoned atm, been taking gravity bongs hits all morning and I have a nice lil buzz of the methadone I ate earlier, which was less than I normally take. 15 mgs less. Very Nice.

^^^ yea ive never even eaten it before besides rubbing it in my gums when I snorted a line.
I forget the oral BA of cocaine but I remember parachuting 0.3 of a gram or so when I was a kid of good cocaine and whoooo I was dripping in sweat shaking like a mother with my heart beating outta my chest and refused to do coke again for a whole TWO days I was so scared lol

Status
Not open for further replies.