• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Opium tea
5mg generic amp/dexamp
Occasional 4F-MPH intranasal
Etizolam PRN
Some pink wine that Snoop Dogg made or something

All of this is gonna be in larger quantities as the night continues, of course

Gaming biiiiiinge, me likey 4F-MPH

40mg Zolpidem
Nic salt vape
Hot choc

Good times ahead I hope.

8mg buprenorphine
bowl pack of cbd flower
flying dog raging bitch ipa

chin chillin playing some video games

Foooking nicely stoned and slightly tipsy after downing a bottle of wine. Gonna go get some vodka now.
Oh also had
1200mg gabapentin
1mg alzam

◇Smoked some Double Durban Kush
◇5mg generic adderall +5mg in a bit
◇4F-MPH oral and intranasal (if I didn't accidentally blow away that tiny bump like I think I did)
◇Usual opium tea
◇3.5mg etizolam
◇Green tea

Time for work 😡
Just googled this dbl durban kush and sounds like a nice daytime smoke. Can't seem to find it here even though Durban Poison is a landrace strain here. So give us some feedback on that one if you don't mind.

Just googled this dbl durban kush and sounds like a nice daytime smoke. Can't seem to find it here even though Durban Poison is a landrace strain here. So give us some feedback on that one if you don't mind.

Exactly how you assumed pretty much. Great daytime strain, high THC (I think this bag was 27%) and a bit of CBD to keep you chill yet awake and focused.

Hi Bluelighters. I'm high as fuck. I started out last night doing 30mg bumps of shitty supposedly acetone washed speed (HAH, as if) and have been augmenting with 5-10mg lines of DCK despite just posting in another thread a while back about getting bladder issues from DCK use. Fuck though, I felt last night like it took the edge off just enough... that and a few etizolam. A night of almost zero sleep later and I'm a little worse for wear and a little more pissed off that my speed isn't genuinely higher purity as advertised but whatever. Now doing lines of the stuff, dry enough, last one was 45mg, but no way is it not cut with something inert. Also did a lil 3-HO-PCP earlier, sun is shining, just to get my focus on. Had a really good conversation over text with a mate of mine that I've kind of clashed with for a while so that felt nice. Also reached out to my unrequited love who is far too good for me but fuck, she's the perfect human, I can't let her go. I mean I will obviously, she can do what she wants, we are friends, in fact, she probably just thought I sent her a nice but weird message since I didn't tell her I've been doing so many drugs all day. I would be fucking flying if it wasn't for the fact I agreed to my mate to put together some fairly simple software flowcharts before I clock off for the day, which should be no big deal, is in the realm of my ability for sure, but, fuck, how much detail am I supposed to ram into these things? Is talking about substring references flippantly too technical or not? I'd rather be doing something else but... I'm high as a kite and actually life is looking pretty damn good for once, the sun is shining, everything is probably gonna be OK whether I actually do what I said I was gonna do or not, although if I don't do it I'll feel like a bit of a degenerate lowlife who somehow thinks my responsibilities can go fuck themselves. It's hard to get the balance right of speed, dissos, and just time management I guess. 3-HO-PCP probably was a mistake to combine with amphetamine, nothing particularly special or gnarly about it except another layer of holy fuck slightly paranoid shits and giggles. Yeah, 3-HO-PCP can go fuck itself, as can this sleep deprivation, and probably the DCK discoordination. Somehow DCK feels healthier in tiny doses compared to bigger ones but fuck, if it doesn't fuck with your sleep like nothing else. I'm basically sober except that I've just made life a little bit more hilarious for myself for a day or so. I'm sure I'd be having a great time anywhere else but here. But, here is fine - here is where the wheel of reality crushes my being into the fabric of vapidity, of timewastedness, time, time on the wheel of eternity. Here I am, and there I go. I love you all. This is probably an experiment I can chalk up as a failure that no-one except me will ever know about. Reality beckons. Time rolls on. If in some distant future these words are read back by beings I cannot hope to comprehend, reanimate me please, and while you're at it, create a world in which sufferring hurts less. I'm out. Thanks for listening. Back to the construct. I love you.

Ive been smoking extra weed because I've been feeling so bad so that's how high I am, plus I take weight loss pills and norcos as persribed. All together I feel good it's just a shame my body's so weak so that takes away a lot of it. I don't really think I get high anymore, I sure miss doing meth and watching TV all night then sleeping all day. Too take it a step farther I don't think the drugs exist anymore that get you high. Mdpv. Omg when I was using mdpv I would if killed to get more. That's what I call a high when your willing to murder for more. Can't say I've ever thought of killing over weed. BTW I never did kill anyone I ended up in the Psy ward instead. I'm ok now.

2400mg gabapentin
4gs of hulu kapuas kratom
a couple bowls of cbd flower

Been a good day, moved all of my stuff into my new place, still getting settled but I'll be really happy once everything is set.

I'm feeling super noddy, but then again that's what i was aiming for
Added to my breakie dose the following

1mg alzam
.25mg triazolam
10mg valium
800mg gabapentin
100ml vodka.
Few bong hits

Yeah feeling super noddy or sleepy atm