• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

hey man that is a lot less than the 35 to 40mg amounts you were posting about last week. so that is good.

If you are trying to cut back I wish the best of luck.
I truly appreciate that ☺️ especially since I don’t get any gratification for that type of stuff cuz nobody in my personal life knows about my abuse

Thank you and I hope you have a bless day😁

8mg bupe
1.2g gabapentin

Kicking back the new crib (freshly remodeled 3k sqft) and watching some goofy horror movie

The other day i went to my favorite desert rave (first one post pandemic) and got regifted some high quality Ketamine from a friend that i gifted to him years ago XD he hadn't gotten around to using it so he just gave it back to me instead. I just finished it, had a really fun mixing session mixing some weird trippy bass music. After finishing the bag, had some kratom and a spliff, as per usual. I fucking love how much ketamine enhances the experience of music, especially deep, weird electronic music.

nice 3k is a lot of space. are you living alone?
Oh nah, it's like a recovery house. There's 7 bedrooms, right now there's only 5 of us, but eventually there'll likely be 13 of us. So luckily it'll only be 2 of us to a room. It's actually a brand new house they just opened I'm one of the first clients.

Getting well high, nicely dizzily so on good clean weed, big edible dose lots tasty vaporizing, lots kava too.

@deficiT wishing you the smoothest, easiest stay and best outcome mate. I know none of the details but always wishing you the best man and looking out for you here.

@btechlc hi man. I was thinking earlier, to reply to you elsewhere. But had some hours of unease with digestive crap clearing.

I had some thoughts you see, but the gut IS the Brain IMO, not just….2nd hand one lol.

I did okay though.,only one more dose last night, 11.6 mg total.

Same today. I listened to you and realised, along with the unexpected first time experience, the sharp drop from really, 18 mg daily to 10.3 about….for 10 days, I was overwhelmed by rebound anxiety.

I just didn’t wind down for days on end.

You suggested up to even 12. I feel that’s better for now. I HAVE to be able to feel at peace or my health will pay for it.

And just be gradual now.

Thanks so much again mate for your kindness, advice and support. Hole I may return somehow.

any time man. I don't know why but I always pay close attention to benzo usage / tapers / posts on benzos.

I think it is because I use them recreationally from time to time and am afraid of getting addicted so just read about them a lot??

I guess also I just don't want to see people struggling with addiction and figure even if it is just a random post from an internet stranger it is a better way to help than nothing.

If you want to PM me feel free - even if it is to just vent about cravings or something not even that productive.
Haha, I really think you could start charging man!😄

We’ll all need appointments soon lol.

yeah take your time a cut from 15 to 16 mg a day down to 12 is a good starting point for a taper, and you just started like 10 days ago. then just plan out a cut schedule that gets you to a jumping off point before you stash is out (if you cant get more) + save some extra for after you jump off in case you need it.
Yes, I feel I can say definitively, I wasn’t ever quite comfortable on 10.3 mg’s suddenly.

My anxiety state was high, mega sensitised to all noises, triggers around etc.

But on 11.6 mg’s I feel noticeably more comfortable, not wanting.

So yes, maybe hover there, a fortnight I think, so as not to jeopardise my real goal of health improvement, healing etc.

And, be gradual. Thanks bro. Hope the evening goes okay for you. Really stoned to bits here and nearly 65 grams Kava.

Last edited:
From 7:00pm tonight:
5x40mg (200mg total) crushed and parachuted sandoz oxy.
1mg crushed and parachuted clonazepam.
30mg codeine/500mgnparacetamo
100mg tramadol parachuted
Crumbs of last nights tapentadol

Feeling pretty chilled 😎

gonna rail lzxfbxh oxy. Don’t think I need more downers. Just want to watch an entertainijgnmovie. RefokmnednneZnnf

@AutoTripper Do you take your full etzi dosage at one time of the day. The half life on that is 6 to 9 hours I think, so taking it at least 2 or 3 times a day would be smoother than once. I know that is an annoying schedule to take though - I think you mentioned you dose through the day.

My only concern with not having access to anything but etzi as once you get to the lower dosages the size of the cuts / dosing schedule will matter more - at that point though maybe a doctor would be able to give you some medium dosage valium or something if you spoke to them.

probably better for PM so I dont gunk up the thread.
Thanks man. I get you actually fully. Like, atm, my system is so backed up with it all the time, especially with the kava extending the half life and elimination, plus increasing plasma levels and holding them until the kava wears off, which kind of runs 24 hours medicinallly.

But yeah, at those lower ends, caution definitely comes into it.

Which I will discuss with the team when I’m strong enough to get there in communicable condition.

And I do indeed spread doses. I try to have my cake and eat it.

I did take about 15 mg’s yesterday but including a 4 am dose after tripping all night.

Too much kava and a load of weed. So I was at 11.7 mg’s last night, satisfied but the trip and tiredness intensity prompted the extra dose.

Which, I can call as the first dose TODAY, second one recently so 6.6 mg’s today, can easily suffice with 5 maximum from here.

177 mics LSD and lots edibles, good trip mentally, not hot at all physically going into it though.

Lots vaped weed. Some crazy luminous visuals. Bit more vapor now I feel.

Meant to say in previous post. I don’t think I been more drugs. Should just eat cake and drikb a Fanta probably noddy enough.

Happy birthday!
Thanks. Was 41st. Never been fanatical about birthdays, but my wicked student housemates threw me an awesome, true massive surprise 21st party in 2001.

We had…a ball that night. Party, club, after sessions, so many wicked friends together.

Meant to say in previous post. I don’t think I been more drugs. Should just eat cake and drikb a Fanta probably noddy enough.
Allergies permit me from eating cake. So I have home baked chickpea bread, spread with coconut oil and cinnamon mashed, with red cabbage and prawns, lots olive oil, love my healthy fats none of that manmade crap.

lol everyone - sadly I lacked any self control last night. I took all 250 mg of the oxy (n), 150 of tramadol and more clonazolam than I should have. - pretty fiendish behavior I am not proud of it. I also don't think I am bring very productive this morning working from home - I was dosing pretty late in the night and still feel it some- but at least the pills are out of site and mind.
Don’t take “pride”, but let go of shame and guilt.

It’s a path. Just keep learning and moving forwards.

I took 5 mg’s hour plus ago, which I’ll expect to settle with now, equalling 11.7 two days in a row, no real sleep and a trip.