• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I dont even know how to respond but glad you happy lol
yeah it's pretty nice to be on the up-swing of emotions, not sure how long it'll last and it's not the drugs it's real life (which is more fragile than the drugs OH NO [fears])

basically just in a vulnerable emotional position in a graphic adults-only version of chess. 8(

and I should learn to HAVE A SOCIAL FILTER more often ;) (working on it)

Definitely was reminded of how extremely long oral meth lasts; really enjoying music deeply lol just awaiting clonaz script(and here it is again 5:38am, time is an interesting thing.
On topic: -drank 8 beers last night into midnight and did some dabs. I'll be back later today with update on my advents; // hope everyone has a wonderful day:)

+1mg Etizolam, 2 today now total
+4g Kratom, 7g now total

Etizolam is fantastic stuff I must say, quick onset, highly anxiolytic, not too sedating, although I just tried gymming and was a bit discoordinated and sloppy, I think the muscle relaxant effects probably come out somewhere about 1mg...

Shortish duration of peak effects I think, which is OK, even, maybe, a positive as diazepam can last such a long time, sometimes inconveniently so.

My experience with short acting, fast onset benzos previously was just alprazolam but it just makes me so damn impulsive and prone to strange manic behaviour that it's not workable. Hopefully etiz won't prove to be like that.

This time I'm feeling pretty great off just the 1mg, and this was prior to the Kratom kicking in. Usually takes me at least 20mg+ of diazepam to feel something - after which it does feel good - but I think I might prefer this.

Yeah etizolam is pretty great, I find it many times superior to alprazolam in that it is actually euphoric to some degree and has a good body feeling, and has less propoensity for memory loss (though it is certainly not benign in this way). It's my favorite benzo (I know, it's a thieno but you know) of those I've tried. It's amazing for sleep, 2mg will knock me out if I lay down and try to sleep, no matter what. I use it for drug comedowns and insomnia, and every once in a blue moon, for anxiety if I'm really having problems.

Well its the final todayfor the rugby and we gonna tak3 the cup. Those pommies dont stand a chance. With that said im half drunk and high on H. Gonna be a good day
yeah it's pretty nice to be on the up-swing of emotions, not sure how long it'll last and it's not the drugs it's real life (which is more fragile than the drugs OH NO [fears])

basically just in a vulnerable emotional position in a graphic adults-only version of chess. 8(

and I should learn to HAVE A SOCIAL FILTER more often ;) (working on it)
Well I got QN old ex on her way to visit. But I know how that's gonna end up ( if you know what I mean ) anyhow best of luck to both of us. But at least we won the rugby which means drinks, drinks and more drinks... :LOL:

Usually takes me at least 20mg+ of diazepam to feel something - after which it does feel good - but I think I might prefer this.
I prefer diazepam but I too need 20mg+ to achieve what 1-2mg etizolam can. Etizolam is undervalued and it surprises me that it isn't used in Western medicine at all. Diazepam lasts much longer and is more sedating which is why I prefer it but etizolam is very effective especially if you can redose.

More importantly, even after daily use for months, I can still feel a 2mg dose like an "oomph, I'm relaxed" feeling. I just hate how short lived it is. I'm a long half-life bzd fan but I have much easier access to etizolam.

I prefer diazepam but I too need 20mg+ to achieve what 1-2mg etizolam can. Etizolam is undervalued and it surprises me that it isn't used in Western medicine at all. Diazepam lasts much longer and is more sedating which is why I prefer it but etizolam is very effective especially if you can redose.
That's interesting to know about the tolerance, I have read that tolerance appears to be different and that in fact etizolam upregulates some specific subset of benzodiazepine receptors, although I don't know what to make of this exactly it sounds surprising and maybe even a good thing.

Tbh, a lot of the time when I take diazepam now it's 30/40mg... generally to come down from cocaine, which is another substance I am trying to not do. And in these cases, I can very much enjoy the long duration and relaxing day after where what would otherwise be a horrible hangover just turns into a blissed out good day... maybe with a little ketamine historically (another one I'm not allowed right now :giggle:). But other times the day after grogginess is not so desirable. I don't remember building up to this dose at all, I just used to get such horrible cocaine comedowns I'd just keep popping benzos until the badness went away and 4 was usually the magic number. Pretty sure I've taken up to 80 before. Recently I seem to have been able to listen to my body a bit more and stop cocaining before getting into such a state.

Yeah etizolam is pretty great, I find it many times superior to alprazolam in that it is actually euphoric to some degree and has a good body feeling, and has less propoensity for memory loss (though it is certainly not benign in this way). It's my favorite benzo (I know, it's a thieno but you know) of those I've tried. It's amazing for sleep, 2mg will knock me out if I lay down and try to sleep, no matter what. I use it for drug comedowns and insomnia, and every once in a blue moon, for anxiety if I'm really having problems.
Yeah having said the above maybe to sleep after a psychedelic I can get away with 10/20mg val... I always like to have some benzos around for stimulant/psychedelic emergencies/soft landings and rarely do them alone, and I really liked alprazolam in theory but anywhere above 3 or even 2mg and I'm in danger of bingeing on anything else I might have around and calling up everyone I know to join me no matter what my responsibilities the next day... :cautious: Evidently not everyone gets this from xanax... but I've always just found it scary how easily it just switches off some part of my self-awareness in a way that diazepam does not. I also find alprazolam to be more lucid and clearheaded than diazepam which makes the memory of being on it lucid, and behaving so strangely even more disturbing.

Etizolam so far seems a good balance between the 2, not too impulsive, not too long lasting... Glad I gave this one another chance.

As far as the topic at hand. +35mg MXE insufflated about 10 minutes ago! :LOL: I really do seem to have trouble keeping ACHs around, got this intending to store it given it's relative scarcity nowadays and kinda cheating on my no-ketamine rule with an analogue, but... it's Saturday, I have no other plans, it's raining, why not. I'm not even the biggest fan of MXE, we do not seem to get on that well, but I seem to keep coming back to it because I know so many people love it and it's like I want to figure it out... Won't be combining with ketamine today which might help.

I just purchased a paperback of Vortech's book on MXE the other day so maybe I'll give that a read... RIP Vortech, didn't really know you myself but I am very much looking forward to reading this particular echo in eternity that you left behind. Anyone else read this? Getting a bit off topic, maybe I'll move my ramblings, I just remembered I took another 75mg Armodafinil about midday, probably explains it.:sneaky:

I just purchased a paperback of Vortech's book on MXE the other day so maybe I'll give that a read... RIP Vortech, didn't really know you myself but I am very much looking forward to reading this particular echo in eternity that you left behind. Anyone else read this? Getting a bit off topic, maybe I'll move my ramblings, I just remembered I took another 75mg Armodafinil about midday, probably explains it.:sneaky:
Purchased? Paperback? Might inquire where you got that from? Interesting. Never knew it was published.

I don't know who published it but it's available on Amazon - I guess there's probably no harm me linking it here... although I would be curious to know who did publish it and where the money is going.

3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE: A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis Paperback

To be honest it could have done with some proofreading by the publisher it as it seems to be taken directly from the original text (which I haven't seen, just presuming), and also some proper construction of an appendix and footnotes to contain any hyperlinks, which seem to be not preserved and there is no printed reference to them... but even without this there is a solid chunk of material... Presumably there is a digital version going around somewhere... if anyone would like to direct me towards this I would also be very grateful! :)

I think I have a digital copy somewhere on my other computer. I'll see if I can find it for you.

50mgs of THC
12mgs Buprenorphine
7mgs of 4-AcO-DMT
24oz's of Budweiser

Smoked a few bowls of Cannabis, feels lovely ❤

Seems like as good a place as any...
I had 30 mg ms contin, THC all day, and then 1.3g's of Jedi mind fuck shrooms last night. (First trip- wrote trip report on here)

Woke up feeling off and Still feeling a bit weird. Had 15 ms contin and about 75mg THC this morning. ( fairly low dose for me) Any ideas how long till I feel "normal" from the shrooms? TIA

Define normal.

I always feel 'normal' after sleeping. But is this one of your first trips?

Define normal.

I always feel 'normal' after sleeping. But is this one of your first trips?

Well just in this case normal = no more noticeable effects. And yes. (A micro dose a few weeks ago aside) this was my Very first time I've ever done mushrooms. I had K once at a party 15ish years ago and imported then drank some real absinthe around then too but other than that i have zero experience with any type of hallucinogen/dissociative. Nothing at all in over a decade at least.

Ah. So you're experiencing your first real trip afterglow. It could last days or weeks, or it could end tomorrow. Boy do I pine for those days... The world seemed magical and different back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.