• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely.

1mg xanax
1200 mg gaba (taken in bits throughout the day and continuing on)
Some weed

I may or may not have made the mistake of taking 4mg sub after being clean for a year (while on vivitrol) , two days ago. Believe it or not my body is suffering. That damn half life. Lesson learned. 🥺

I'm well, but not high,
Had to do a few rinse shots because I am le broke, but at least it got the dopesickness away.

Time for a bong rip.... I'm almost out of weed too... yikes!

Good morning you crazy Blue Bastards . Hope everyone is doing ok
I00mg oxy usual roa
Gabapentin 2400mg oral
Cigarette and large ass mug of British breakfast blend tea 🍵
Two g of cheese in the grinder to take with me to work
Large can of scarlet ox 🐂 to be chugged with another 1200mg Gabapentin on drive on way to the toil
Peace out and safe trips
Nightraver out

Another 100mg oxy
Another 2800 Gabapentin
Smoking cigarette
Going to have a bucket of 00 and vape cheese for the rest of the evening
Safe trips

2fma and then work

3hopcp
meth
Made another clonazolam brew; hopefully once that is ingested I will be high enough to enjoy being high;

Morning Blue
100mg oxy usual roa
2400 Gabapentin oral
Vape of cheese
Smoking a cig
Washing it all down with fantastic mug of breakfast blend tea 🍵
Will take another 900mg Gabapentin and chug down can of scarlet oxen on way to work and vape more cheese
Have a safe one Blue world
Peace out Nightraver

downing some beers for a chill night glad i didn't take any lsd this week. Going to try limit my trips to once a month from now on instead of weekly blasting my brain to outerspace. Ate 35 hits of LSD this year so far a ounce of shrooms and half a gram of changa since February

Bupre be doing me wonders and did 3mg ksalol. Drinking an cream soda with a friend. Gonna be dat lazy fucking day of this month.🖤 😁 🖤

Now it's morning and I've probably missed whatever window i needed to hit to have a good sleep
So I've taken more 3hopcp; I stupidly have gone through a 1/4 gram of the stuff way too fast; had a weird trip the other night;
And eaten cold cheese pizza from the refrigerator that I should've eaten last night when it was fresh, but forgot
And up to 600 mics of clonazolam over the past few hours
Gonna try and not do anymore stimulants w/ the vague hope that I might fall asleep, but I will smoke some menthol cigs

And now let me get to the real point of my post;

@schizopath wtf is ksasol?

I have seen you post about it frequently but have never heard of it

I know I'm on BL and I know how to google and UTSFE; I am a prolific studier of drugs and waste many hours doing so

But I'm curious to hear in schizo's words

It’s 10:45 PM here and I have just finished smoking maybe 3 points of meth. I need to be up at 7 AM to walk the dog an do some stuff for my father. Not sure whether to power through or go for the emergency stop and try and get some shuteye.

It’s 10:45 PM here and I have just finished smoking maybe 3 points of meth. I need to be up at 7 AM to walk the dog an do some stuff for my father. Not sure whether to power through or go for the emergency stop and try and get some shuteye.

I think you could do either but it all depends upon whether your stash has dwindled; If you've no more tweak then I say maybe try and shut it down; Hope coffee or tea can rouse you enough from seroquel slumber in the morning.

But if you collect all the crystals you will possess infinite power; It's like the game Final Fantasy;

I think you could do either but it all depends upon whether your stash has dwindled; If you've no more tweak then I say maybe try and shut it down; Hope coffee or tea can rouse you enough from seroquel slumber in the morning.

But if you collect all the crystals you will possess infinite power; It's like the game Final Fantasy;
I’ve probably got 3 or 4 points left in the bag. I am amazed how much longer this stuff lasts when you smoke it rather thanh IV’ing it. I’ve been wasting meth for years.

I’ve probably got 3 or 4 points left in the bag. I am amazed how much longer this stuff lasts when you smoke it rather thanh IV’ing it. I’ve been wasting meth for years.

Weird I've found the opposite to be true.

Blaze through crystal fast smoking it.

But IV you are satisfied w/ a point or 2 for a period of 12 hours or something stupid

If I have crystal and a good bubble I will sit and smoke for hours just throwing chunks in and burnin em up

This must be a northern/southern hemisphere thing

Like the toilets going counter clockwise

Status
Not open for further replies.