• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - rain & thunderbolt :D Wohooooooooooooooooo!!!!

P.S. plus 5 mg Alprazolam

JJ

plus another 5 mg Alprazolam
and 5 mg Etizolam
plus a bottle of wine

I'm tired of my life.

plus 5 mg Clonazolam

Do you mean the RC Clonazolam or Clonazepam?

When I had a couple good Clonazolam pellets years ago 600 - 800µg knocked you out pretty good.

You must have an immense tolerance or weak Clonazolam.

The combo you had today would kill a lot of people (minus the bluelighters of course).

3mg Clonazepam
20mg Nitrazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 60mg nasal
and just vaped some weed

Malt liquor and coffee
Hydroxyzine
Prozac
Vitamin D3

Lingering off late night unsatisfactory crystal insufflation paired with cannabis.

Finishing a book.

Do you mean the RC Clonazolam or Clonazepam?

When I had a couple good Clonazolam pellets years ago 600 - 800µg knocked you out pretty good.

You must have an immense tolerance or weak Clonazolam.

The combo you had today would kill a lot of people (minus the bluelighters of course).

Hey bamos,

this was no typo. i have a huge benzo-tolerance and could go up until 30 or 40 mg (NO SAFER USE!!!) but I'm just tapering down myself (Clona), so I'm at 5 mg now which is very weak for me. I don't even notice much of it. This happens with every strong med I have to take and my psych thinks there is something wrong with my liver-cytochrome-system: everything that normally kills an elefant I just feel a bit, and substances i should't feel at all (or just a bit) knock me out or give me bad bad side effects.

There are a lot of people here at BL with a huge benzotolerance, I guess I remember one thread like "How much Clonazolam did you ever do at once" or something like that. As far as i can remember there were guys taking up until 100 mg (!!!) at once and stay awake. Me, I also never blacked out. If I'm too tired i sleep a few hours but it is at it is.

These Corona-Times are fucking stupid, of course I take more than during a normal working week. When i go working I take nothing, which nobody believes but it is like that. I'm a highly functional addict - but I'm not proud of it... normally I take this on weekends and holidays but now that I just sit around and have no work (I FUCKING HATE IT TO BE SO USELESS)...

JJ

I forgot something: the Clonazolam is totally ok. Comes from one and the same vendor since a while, like all other benzoes I have at home. It looks always the same, it always smells the same in PG, it always does the same.

Since weeks I'm waiting that this new RCBenzo Fluclotizolam is on stock - did anybody already test it?

JJ

Just a joint...
Maybe some good fucking mdma later. Best would be to fucking not take it because I took ecstasy 2 days ago. But since I feel like shit anyway bc of other stuff I don't really care about my serotonin right now tbh.. Bensos not cutting it for me. Took 5 mg xanax, 3 beers and 2 shots yesterday still felt like shit.

Fairly spun. Some IV meth, followed up with some parachuted meth because I was in polite company, topped off with some more IV meth. Kind of overamped and worried I’m hot enough to spontaneously combust. This too shall pass.

Smoked some Weed then had a Coffee Energy Drink and took Bupe for breakfast.

About to buy Eight Beers and catch a buzz.
Eat some Thai Food with my lady friend :love:

So iv had in total 220mg oxy half eaten half railed. 3600mg Gaba P oral and staggered 25mg diazepam and smoked at least four grams of weed since lunchtime and here’s the thing
The baby mama is watching teen mom on mtv and even on all these drugs it is still the biggest piece of shit ever wtf MTV is supposed to be music tv not glorifying stupid young ugly boring twats who just moan and talk utter bollocks

Sorry rant over

plus 5 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam, and now rolling a big Wappa-Joint. Enjoy your evenings all :)

JJ

1200 mg pregabalin
1 joint

3 mg xanax and two 7% beers for later
Yesterday was 3 mg xanax. Im noticing a benso habit creeping up on me again. Ugh.

took a xanax also. so 1200 mg pregabalin and 1 mg of xanax so far, Did nothing for me. Now I just wanna feel good for at least a couple of hours, so im gonna take a big dose of this awesome MDMA now. Just gotta find my shitty scale. Mmmmmmmdma yaaas

Status
Not open for further replies.