• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be in 7th Heaven with the otc meds. I mean literally drooling!
Really? For me it's the FOOD, the beaches, our biodiversity, Easy access to Pharma grade ketamine,midazolam morphine. Good quality AND cheap blow. AND thennn the otc meds haha

I'm on a combo of meth, kratom and morphine but mostly feeling the morphine right now, also smoked a very small spliff a few hours ago.

There is something almost psychedelic about this combo and specifically about morphine, I was just walking around the city and was mesmerized by the views. The streets, the old buildings, the people walking peacefully, everything covered by a orange glow as the sun started to set
It really reminds me of the afterglow from LSD where everything is beautiful and highly meaningful.
U know, i get closed eyed visuals from high dose lyrica AND a moderate dose of.morphine.lovely.

Oh I'm sure the food and beaches are bangin there...last time i had a good morphine rush was in the hospital 😄.
Really? For me it's the FOOD, the beaches, our biodiversity, Easy access to Pharma grade ketamine,midazolam morphine. Good quality AND cheap blow. AND thennn the otc meds haha

600mg gabapentin (forgot my cosmonaut heroin this morning)
I would guess ~40mg diaz
6g kratom
coffee
cigs
To me Kratom and Gabapentin has a good synergy. Spacing the doses. 1 gab, half hour later 5 grams of good Red Bali. 45 mins later another gaba (600 mg a piece. Good body high and happy mood. Anyone else get this?

Coffee

...aaaaand that's it. Going for a 2 week washout from everything (except caffeine I guess) after becoming mildly dependent on kratom for the umpteenth time this year. On day 6... 2 weeks probably not gonna be enough to remember, for the umpteenth time again, how to concentrate on anything or regulate my mood sans chemical aids but I'll leave the imaginary goalposts there for now regardless. Happy Monday all.

So i doubled up on my ',done today for about 160mg and i finally managed to get some benzos. Took one sublingually and turned around as it is definitely NOT diazepam but something stopped me.
Glad i kept them as im feeling very chill and checking wedinos, despite rarely having diazepam in them, they always have an RC like fluamlpeazolam.
I know HR no no but fuck I needed something to lift the meh and replace it with an enjoyable meh feeling.
Hope everyone is doing good. I feel...grooovy...

Hey guys, I hope you're doing well. <3

vaped some very good weed
60mg Oxycodone nasal
12mg Hydromorphone nasal
2mg Clonazepam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
6mg Bromazepam

Espresso, Buprenorphine and Cannabis.

This has been routine for me lately I'm doing well concerning my drug abuse lately. Need to learn to live without Dope, quality has been getting worse anyways and it's a waste of money half the time. Hoping I'll be able to stick to my taper and not have any setbacks.

bzd dabs and beers

doesn't matter doses, first bzd in months with severe medicinal need

this is, like, why i went through hell

Been a long ass day got absolutely drenched at work so am getting extra high tonight.
180mg oxy half railed half oral
Since six thirty Iv had 600mg Gaba P every 45 minutes
Two and a half gram of star dog weed vaped through the day and am now moving on to chocolate haze to try in the vape now. The choc haze is banging so I got an oz of it so should last me a while
Am very pleasantly high now 👍🏻

Hey everybody, hope you are doing well.

2mg Clonazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam
0.25mg Triazolam nasal
80mg Oxycodon nasal
probably vape some weed now

Lorazepam is my favorite benzo to combine with weed. Which one is yours?

/edit: of course I vaped some decent weed and took 1.25mg Lorazepam sublingual :whistle:

Last edited:
Did 1.2mg bupre trhis morning and 4mg klonopin a few hours ago. Definitely feeling it. Gonna save a lot of bupre and ´klonopins to a family trip.

Also drinking a cider.

Did 1.2mg bupre trhis morning and 4mg klonopin a few hours ago. Definitely feeling it. Gonna save a lot of bupre and ´klonopins to a family trip.

Also drinking a cider.

Clonazepam is a very nice drug. I like it better - compared with a benzo that's strenght wise the same - than Alprazolam.

2mg Clonazepam is my standard dose, though if I take 4-5mg I'll save a lot of opioids.

Similar to Nitrazepam. IMO it's a strange benzo. If I take it in high doses I can relax sometimes will nodd off and don't think of opioids at all. As if it would so something to the opioid receptors.

I'm nodding from time to time so i will lay down a bit.
Have a good day all, will be back after i had a nap ;)

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.