• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did you take this time? Be careful.

I’m just happy to feel normal. I’ve been dosing 6-8 grams here n’ there. Feeling nice n’ relaxed.

Just bought a bulk of it to stash for later, got 3 ounces for free.
How you doing c2c what is ur current doc just kratom? Do you use it to stay off the hard stuff you? I would kill for a source of kratom well I would kill for a source for cannabis and heroin but at least M kratom is obviously a safer drug I was the only one using kratom in my circle before it banned I thought about trying to make a market with a dealer back then but it's just not appealing to swallow all that powder it is worth it though lol

anyone ever done the infamous half way down throat cough omg I swear I thought I would always have traces stuck in my throat and mouth you know what I mean when you half swallow it and cough or sneeze from reflex oh god.. Talk about messy

How you doing c2c what is ur current doc just kratom? Do you use it to stay off the hard stuff you? I would kill for a source of kratom well I would kill for a source for cannabis and heroin but at least M kratom is obviously a safer drug I was the only one using kratom in my circle before it banned I thought about trying to make a market with a dealer back then but it's just not appealing to swallow all that powder it is worth it though lol

anyone ever done the infamous half way down throat cough omg I swear I thought I would always have traces stuck in my throat and mouth you know what I mean when you half swallow it and cough or sneeze from reflex oh god.. Talk about messy

Ewww I parachuted and one time it broke open. Had to hurry and chug that powder down with some juice.

I gave @madness00 a great tip to put his dose in orange juice and take it that way. He said it helps so I’m glad.

I don’t use kratom to stay off the hard stuff. I’ve never tried heroin. I’ve done some pain pills, but it’s not like I have a constant supply.

Kratom was a lifesaver after I had an Etiz binge and ran out. So thats why I’m saying it makes me feel normal. Etiz jacks up tolerance too much and left me feeling really depressed and out of sorts.

Kratom is just nice to have for a mood boost and helps with anxiety.

So kratom is probably my main DOC. I’m prescribed Concerta. I get that later this month and I like taking that, especially with the kratom.

I really hope you stay off of the heroin! Is there any way at all for you to get kratom or is it impossible? It’s definitely a better alternative to heroin.

Ewww I parachuted and one time it broke open. Had to hurry and chug that powder down with some juice.

I gave @madness00 a great tip to put his dose in orange juice and take it that way. He said it helps so I’m glad.

I don’t use kratom to stay off the hard stuff. I’ve never tried heroin. I’ve done some pain pills, but it’s not like I have a constant supply.

Kratom was a lifesaver after I had an Etiz binge and ran out. So thats why I’m saying it makes me feel normal. Etiz jacks up tolerance too much and left me feeling really depressed and out of sorts.

Kratom is just nice to have for a mood boost and helps with anxiety.

So kratom is probably my main DOC. I’m prescribed Concerta. I get that later this month and I like taking that, especially with the kratom.

I really hope you stay off of the heroin! Is there any way at all for you to get kratom or is it impossible? It’s definitely a better alternative to heroin.
firstly what is Etiz?, I appreciate the oj tip but I can't even get any anymore not since the ban :( but tbh I don't mind putting it in my mouth and swallowing with water you just gotta be able to control your gag reflex and about heroin no their is tragically no way for me to get kratom since the b ban the only reason I could get it before was because I could just Google it like codeine linctus if you Google now you will find places that day "Buy kratom UK delivery" but when your order you will see " not available in your country " so why say it is you lying bastards I don't use the dark web if I did maybe I could get some off their or heroin because I here heroin is better price in the dark web

I'd like to say does anyone have any sources for Kratom or heroin, opium or any opiate because if I did have a nice easy good quality source I would not have to get off the street and risk getting stabbed or worse but sourcing is of course not allowed so just pm me

only joking ;)

upping to 2.5mg alp (been a long time (relatively speaking, of course)
adding 3g kratom
maybe more coffee; may need it (and did..ha)
weed
cig

hadnt done crack inna while and dont feel it....

Last edited:
@CoastTwoCoast

A lot if muscians are, apparently but most put insigbias shrunken Lucifer stuff and refrences occultism just so people are more interested or because they want you to think they are in the 'secret' society a lot dont even know about the occult and just put the 'signs' their just because they like them or think they look cool Michael Jackson was most famous for this

I'm as high as balls that are also high.

Took ma weird combination of propylhexedrine, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-C, phenibut, 3-MeO-PCE, and alcohol. Slightly overbalanced the 3-MeO-PCE recently but god damn if it hasn't been an amazing day.

100mg oxycontin 2400 gabapentin 100mg diazepam and 200mg tramadol which I forgot I had so threw it in the mix as well
Going to do some more stoned gardening in the sun. I actually feel really bad for the people who don't have a garden to plod around in during the lock down. It must be torture for them stuck inside

I actually feel really bad for the people who don't have a garden to plod around in during the lock down.
I do, too, as well as those who rely on the POS population to ensure their well-being.
We have a garden but this is without exception her baby... well, unless it's time for some serious manual labor as this I can afford but anything else is like kicking a female cur inda nuts. :)... not not gonna happen and MF might get his/her foot bit off.
Not high, ATM but working on it... just woke up.
Oh I did have a little spins upon waking from ~3mg alp I ate yesterday... does that count?
=D

I do, too, as well as those who rely on the POS population to ensure their well-being.
We have a garden but this is without exception her baby... well, unless it's time for some serious manual labor as this I can afford but anything else is like kicking a female cur inda nuts. :)... not not gonna happen and MF might get his/her foot bit off.
Not high, ATM but working on it... just woke up.
Oh I did have a little spins upon waking from ~3mg alp I ate yesterday... does that count?
=D
I'm a horticultural garderdener so it's like working without getting paid and truth be told I absolutely fucking despise gardening now but it's an excuse to be out of the house for a few hours and it can be fun if high enough

Evening blue world

Had a benzo and weed day till about an hr ago.
Day run as follows
09:30am woke up and;
6 bong hits (Swazi)
60mg oxazepam
Cup of coffee

Pruned some more plants

11:00
1mg alzam
1joint of my purple plant I harvested ( not sure of strain but seems and feels indica dominant with sweet taste and berry smell)
Was decently stoned and eventually nodded off till 15:30pm. Got up and had 2 bong hits of Swazi and then took a drive.

16:30
5 hits H
100ml vodka

Feeling relaxed and lazy but not lazy like not wanting to do anything but more like "couch potato" stoned lazy. Just wanna chill and nod :);):cool:

Can tramadol make you sick if you have took other opiates even if you have a massive massive tolerance to real opies

Can tramadol make you sick if you have took other opiates even if you have a massive massive tolerance to real opies
I would guess yes as I dislike trams but love H. I would get sick just thinking about trams after hittin smack. lol Been decades and most shit is plastic nowadays anyway.

100 mg nucynta
3 grams Kratom
1 mean bean
Tried the Kratom in my mean bean much easier to take it that way .
Have to venture out to get the kids Easter candy .
Have a nice day and stay safe y’all

7 grams of Borneo Yellow Vein Kratom and Borneo Red Vein Kratom mixed

I took a spoonful of ground coffee and swallowed it. lol The caffeine works faster that way and I’m not in the mood for a pot of coffee.

I forgot phenibut enhances Kratom! Haven’t had phenibut in many months so it would work even better now. The phenibut/Kratom combo shouldn’t be overused or it loses its magic, just like when you overdo anything.

For harm reduction, if anyone is thinking about trying it, always make sure the phenibut dose is lower than usual if you plan on combining it with Kratom. I can handle 3 grams of phenibut, but I only do 1 gram when I want to combine it. Too much phenibut then Kratom on top of it will make you nauseas and hurl. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.