• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had 1mg etiz today. No coffee, decided to cold turkey... my brain is very unhappy as the blood flow suddenly rushed back up there, massive headache. Tired of what coffee does to my gut though so I'm just gonna stick it out.

Will take another 1mg etiz after some tuna pasta salad in a bit. Bored to death but can't focus to read or write (caffeine WDs) and wife is using my gaming desk to work (still) and I anticipate she will be for weeks to come since the virus doesn't seem to be abating any time soon.

Want to take like a fat 3mg etiz dose but I've worked hard to get down to 6mg/day the past month. Stepping down to 5.5mg today I decided.

My fucking back is killing me after not working for a week then doing manual labor today. Like really badly, more than usual. I broke my rule and dosed another 100mg O-DSMT today and took a 10mg cyclobenzaprine a friend gave me. I'm about to take a hot shower and have a nap after I take care of a few things.

I've only had 1mg etiz today. No coffee, decided to cold turkey... my brain is very unhappy as the blood flow suddenly rushed back up there, massive headache. Tired of what coffee does to my gut though so I'm just gonna stick it out.

Will take another 1mg etiz after some tuna pasta salad in a bit. Bored to death but can't focus to read or write (caffeine WDs) and wife is using my gaming desk to work (still) and I anticipate she will be for weeks to come since the virus doesn't seem to be abating any time soon.

Want to take like a fat 3mg etiz dose but I've worked hard to get down to 6mg/day the past month. Stepping down to 5.5mg today I decided.

Fortunately caffeine has among the easiest and faster withdrawals of any addictive substance. It basically consists of lethargy and a headache for a couple of days and then you're fine.

Fortunately caffeine has among the easiest and faster withdrawals of any addictive substance. It basically consists of lethargy and a headache for a couple of days and then you're fine.
Yeah, I’m not stressing, just can’t really focus and feel rather fatigued. It’ll be easy enough once I get another night or two of sleep.

Wow, etizolam hits so much harder when caffeine isn't fighting with it in my body. I'm only at 2.5mg total today so far and feeling pretty darn mellow after taking 1.5mg with my lunch. Might have to take a nap.

I'm nodding pretty good off that second dose of O-DSMT along with a muscle relaxer and a beer, was not expecting that. Smoking a mandatory nod cigarette.
Got me craving a hard nod... haven't done any drugs aside from etiz/alpraz (for my GI pain) in about 10 days now. Gettin' pretty bored...

Edit: well, I was still having morning coffee, quit that today. I'd say it hardly counts but it really does help boost my creative writing abilities and motivation.

15mg of meth (~8h ago)
Took 3g of kratom and made myself a drink with flavoured vodka (bison grass) and ginger ale. I'm going to smoke a spliff to compliment this combo.

I was feeling nostalgic but now I'm both nostalgic and euphoric which is a pretty good emotional combo IME.

15G kratom.

Do NOT use Naked - Mango juice to drink kratom. It is so fucking viscus that you can't chug it and it taste like vomit.

Avoid.

Orange juice FTW - IDK why i tried to think i was clever and switched it up.

60 mg Desmethyltramadol plugged. First time with this chem, hopefully I like it cause I just got 5 grams

20mg Endocodil IR
6 pack of Three Floyds Gumballheads
Reservoir dogs
A bowl or two of MAC 1

1200mg Phenibut
French-press coffee

Watching "The Great Hack" as I need to write an article on clawing back data privacy and the monopoly/monetization of data through big tech, so gotta remain relatively lucid. I find low-ish-common dose of Phenibut is great for this sorta work.

Smoking bowls of blue cheese bud with some kava tea after work. Good combo to forget about life for a bit. I also took some tianeptine at work which works well for operating heavy machinery.

This is my pick up day for my weekly RX and iv actually got a spare fifty of the 300mg gabapentin so I've been staggering four at a time every twenty minutes since seven am this morning and have insulfated 140mg of oxycontin and have just started feeling the effects. Feeling pretty good so going to do a lot of gardening today. Iv also got a good store of diazepam so will give the gabas another hour or so and maybe take a few if the mood takes me

About to take my last 300mg of gabapentin. If it's not enough I'll take a bit of phenibut on top. Trying to clean out of the GABAergics as much as possible before my stimulants arrive. Yesterday I ordered 1,4-butanediol, a bit nervous about that as I went ham with GHB the one time I had some and ended up addicted, but my plan is to alternate the GABAergic I use with the stimulants, between etizolam, bdo and alcohol.

Oh shit are you that Danish poster who has scripts for everything?

I think I am the one to whom you are referring. Thank God for the Danish health care system. BUT, they are starting to notice the opioid epidemic raging in the US, so who know's if changes are coming. It will not be right now, though, with all the focus on Corona. How are peoople holding up from where ever they are from?

I have just been released (is that the word you would use for a hospital, or is it more "released from prison"? :D) after having been admitted Friday after a grand mal seizure (how that is possible with the amount of benzodiazepine is beoynd me. I think I will change one of my scripts to lorazepam for a while). During my stay I was submitted to three different tests. So I know for a fact I am Corona free right now (until I walk pass someone psositive on the street :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.