• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
some bong hits from my old bong and will probably have a spliff before bed. I don't like that much smoking spiffs by my own because I don't want/like to smoke that much tobacco, don't like smoking tobacco on the daily and I'm glad I don't have that habit but for occasional use I guess its tolerable.
Will probably roll that spliff now.

^ I initially started to roll spliffs about two years of smoking weed in order to cover the smell so I could smoke semi publically.

Then I realized with the right mixture of the right tobacco and the right kind of bud that I could get an amazing spicy taste from the roll that beat either by itself.

Over time I also realized that using tobacco saves wasting weed by slowing down the burn. Joints will go out if you forget about them, but a spliff rarely does. That is my main reason for smoking them now/also I love not relighting over and over like one does with glass. Bonus: They're disposable! I can rarely tolerate a plain cig unless I am opiated, yet I smoke weed via spliffs 98% of the time probably. As you can probably tell I love my spliffs.

Lee: that's an honorable goal, especially due to university drinking culture. I wish you much luck, though remember that moderation is the "open sesame" of drugs, rather than which ones you take. I feel preachy now so I'll shut up.

Right now I am chillin with my chem bros. Exit planet dust and dig your own hole ftw (got a shirt of the latter's album cover :))

Smoked a king sized, about 10:1 Weed/Tobbaco ratio slpiff, and had 3mg melatonin. gonna smoke a bowl and conk.

Hey, different folks like different things, you know? ;) I love dissociatives because they produce really bizarre trips and out of body experiences. I prefer ketamine, 3-meo-pcp, and MXE to DXM but would like to try mixing those and maybe other NMDA receptor antagonists with DXM and/or memantine for potentiation and synergism between them. I really want to try dizocilpine - it is an extremely potent NMDA receptor antagonist with a long duration of action and is active at doses lower than 100 micrograms (not a typo) from what I have read

Anyone who likes opiates can help their tolerance buy using maybe 60mg of DXM twice daily (not sure if that is enough and maybe it should be consumed in one dose.

I have nothing against DXM, just the cough pills/syrup. If you're using powder that's super cool,, never tried it myself but I would. And the DXM to potentiate opiates sounds interesting to me...

OT: A bit hungover, last night I passed out after finishing the pint, 2 5mg Valium, and taking a hit of pot. After the pot I was on the verge of tripping I was so fucked up. I gotta slow this shit down, 'cus also I took the placement test for math at the community college I'm starting yesterday and it was so hard to do the problems (I was high on subs/valium). I did shitty and now have to take a semester of non-credit math, but it's not bad for a kid with a GED. /vent

^ I initially started to roll spliffs about two years of smoking weed in order to cover the smell so I could smoke semi publically.

Then I realized with the right mixture of the right tobacco and the right kind of bud that I could get an amazing spicy taste from the roll that beat either by itself.

Over time I also realized that using tobacco saves wasting weed by slowing down the burn. Joints will go out if you forget about them, but a spliff rarely does. That is my main reason for smoking them now/also I love not relighting over and over like one does with glass. Bonus: They're disposable! I can rarely tolerate a plain cig unless I am opiated, yet I smoke weed via spliffs 98% of the time probably. As you can probably tell I love my spliffs.

Lee: that's an honorable goal, especially due to university drinking culture. I wish you much luck, though remember that moderation is the "open sesame" of drugs, rather than which ones you take. I feel preachy now so I'll shut up.

Right now I am chillin with my chem bros. Exit planet dust and dig your own hole ftw (got a shirt of the latter's album cover :))

I like to rotate between different ways of consuming cannabis. Spliff are very good to smoke socially because of the reasons you said but I believe that for personal use bongs, bubblers or vaporizers are better alternatives if you aren't a regular tobacco smoker. That because with these devices you are able to enjoy more the taste of the weed while also being able to conserve your stash better than you would with good spiffs ( not the ones that are almost entirely tobacco and very little weed) or joints. Needless to say that you also avoid the damage caused by tobacco.

Right now I'm sober except from some iced coffee I drank earlier, will probably take some bong hits in a moment.

nice one.

chilled on weed and phenibut today. just dropped ~50ish mg Ethylphenidate. thoughts are flowwing nice. i want to buy a skateboard, haven't skated in years n years. i want to go to Melbourne to see my friend. I actually want to catch up with my parents and their dogs, i miss them.

might smoke a joint outside my room and enjoy the view

7 OC 80s today. Been a bad one. Refill days I usually go overboard though.

I FEEL A FKIN-MAZING

Complimented/synergised/potentiated with some decent 'bis.

that's a lot of oxy for anyone! mostly oral? i thought they banned those things.

i used to love the Slow Release OxyContin 10mgs

[edit] comingdown (i think) from Ethylphenidate now. Oral dosed ~4hours ago, not sure of dose. still feeling body-high

Last edited:
Yep, mostly. 1 line nasal rest chewed. and a lot of 'bis. just jokes how tolerant i am.

Last edited:
FUCKIN SOBER

the day was goin fine, had vodka and a marlboro red (<3) for breakfast, then 2mg clonazepam for lunch

was chillin at the park just blazin when the fuckin pigs show up. they searched us and found a joint, fuckers made us eat it. ridiculous. i didnt even blink when he said just so he couldnt get the taste of 'yeah eat it punk'. in the middle of the mess someone started calling me i picked up my phone to hang up and the fucker yells at me, grabs my phone and starts messin with it.

that part was fun though. my phone was with brightness to minimum so the assface couldn't see shit on the screen, kept trying to press the home button - which is broken - and i was just standin there lookin at him get mad with the phone.

leave the park go to the drugstore grab some paregoric thinkin i deserve a buzz after today... lady tells me they don't sell it anymore... fuck! i go to the next drugstore, same story!

seriously i been gettin high of this paregoric shit since i was a kid (not that im old though =D) and now they ban it? it can't be true mannnn... i can't live with codeine! :!

anyway i looked it up online and there isnt anything about it on the news so hopefully im able to catch some last bottles of this anise-flavoured goodness before its over forever in some bigger drugstores... then im probably gonna have to move over to tramadol... hope that doesnt suck like codeine though

enough talkin, peacee

Drinking Twisted Lemonade hard lemonade, my new drink of choice, while watching YouTube videos on the PS3 %)

Anybody else like these hard teas/ciders/lemonades?

@Neurotic That sucks they banned codeine syrup there, but damn I'm surprised you had it that long.

Last edited:
Drinking Twisted Lemonade hard lemonade, my new drink of choice, while watching YouTube videos on the PS3 %)

Anybody else like these hard teas/ciders/lemonades?

@Neurotic That sucks they banned codeine syrup there, but damn I'm surprised you had it that long.

Yeah man the last like 5 times ive gotten drunk has been twisted teas.

OT: im ripped off the last of my bag good shit

Actually its paregoric man - opium tincture, muuuuch better than codeinr syrup. Its basicly morphine and alcohol.

Unfortunately codeine does not eork for me

Also quick question if im a poor CYP2D6 kind and thats why codeine doesnt work fo me, will tramadol not work too?

Srry im talkin too much, headache sick and sober :p

Been drinking beers since noon, bbqin. Smoked a couple spliffs. Found an ancient nug on the carpet so it looks like I'm getting stoned tonite baby yea.

Last edited:
Wow, been a looonnng time since I'v done this. Little over half a year I think.. Probably has a lot to do with kicking smack(involuntary mind you, nothing to boast about).Anyway, not high enough...Never high enough these days. Been waiting on this lame chick to come through with some weak ass 15mg morphine sulphates for like 3 weeks, not even close to what I really want, but everyone I used to cop off is either incarcerated, living in another country,stopped using or stopped selling.. Driving me nuts. Especially due to a ton of anxiety and sleep deprivation as of late. Can't even smoke pot these days without it causing a massive instantaneous panic attack.

15 grams borneo red vein kratom(lame)
100mg diphenhydramine(lamer)
400mg methocarbamol(lamest)
...This kinda really sucks.

Oh and a whole shit load of cigarettes, been smoking so much lately it didn't even come to mind.

Went on a beer run @10:30 am today for a case of 7oz Corona bottles. Sippin' on Twisted Lemonade 'til the 'ronas cool down.

Status
Not open for further replies.