• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the BL mobile bullshit no editing but STH that hike sounds magical. I would love to see like a REAL state park, I only get to hike the forest preserves around here. Don't get me wrong, they're nice, but I've seen em all so many times. Plus they don't have freakin waterfalls.

Don't go chasing waterfalls

(couldn't help myself)

There are some nice ones in Oregon, though, fo sho

Don't go chasing waterfalls

(couldn't help myself)

There are some nice ones in Oregon, though, fo sho

I want to visit Oregon so badly, but I'm most likely moving house in a few months, so that's gonna be on hold for some time.

So much travelling to do, so little money.

Once again sorry about the double post. I just had to articulate my rage for this fuckin guy. I woke up early for that sale goddammit :'(

2mg Xanax bar sub' d
250mg IV heroin/fentanyl
30mg IV bk-MDMA/methylone
100mg caffeine + 200mg L-theanine

About add more droogz to the list. Stay tuned my fellow addicts.

I want to visit Oregon so badly, but I'm most likely moving house in a few months, so that's gonna be on hold for some time.

So much travelling to do, so little money.

Once again sorry about the double post. I just had to articulate my rage for this fuckin guy. I woke up early for that sale goddammit :'(

Check out Multnomah falls if you ever get the chance. It's the only waterfall I've ever checked in Oregon area but it's legit

Went out and got 2.5 grams of sum dank but its a salad bag(3 diff strains)smoked like 1.5 g out of it?

Check out Multnomah falls if you ever get the chance. It's the only waterfall I've ever checked in Oregon area but it's legit

I'll add it to the list!

OT: a very fine brew of morphine tea, 1.5mg etizolam, 2ug naltrexone, probly gonna vape a kief sandwich in a bit.

Wish it wasn't so cold out right now, I'd much rather be out in my hammock being high than in my dungeony basement. Idk why, but benzos and opiates to an extent completely turn me off to movies/vidya/indoor stuff.

~200mg MDxx via 2 caps of Molly. Kicking the visuals back in from the tabs of LSD I ate a few hours earlier. Good vibes all the way out. Just wish I had some fire reefer to top it off, but my main loud dude is off his game right now.

Got some 0.5 alprazolam peaches to take towards the tail-end of the roll/trip.

Weed, a few glasses of wine, Gabapentin (1200mg I think), Clonazepam (1mg) and Nifoxipam (2.5mg)

So why TF can't I sleep dammit :/ I might pop a small amount of Doxylamine, I certainly don't want to oversleep class tomorrow but this insomnia is ridiculous and I think my benz tolerance has started to creep up on me again.

Ah well, 6.25mg of Doxylamine should have me set. Good night peoples of bluelight <3

Just got back from the doctor's office for refills, way before they were really due. Gawd I <3 my doctor. Too bad he's retiring at the end of the month. :(

Today he prescribed me:
30x80mg OxyContin
56x60mg MS Contin
30x30mg MS Contin
60x2,5mg Lorazepam
60x12mg Bromazepam

Not too shabby, eh? =D

Picked up the oxy and the lorazepam so far, the rest wasn't in stock but i'll have that too this afternoon.

Anyway, OT: Just shot an OC80, and about to pop 2,5mg lorazepam to go with it. I'll probably take another 80mg of oxy soon as well, seeing as I'm not opiated enough yet.

Hope everyone else is having a good friday as well. ;)

50mg methadone
3mg clonazepam
Monster energy drink

chilling at the computer at the library, hoping i can catch a nod...

Effect-

I don't think that Monster energy drink is going to help you catch a nod.. lol

I did some Meth last night. I had a good fuck-sesh that's for sure. Meth + sex is like heaven on earth.

Last night-

0.3g Methamphetamine (smoked)
0.1g Heroin (smoked) (to avoid WD)
0.5mg Alprazolam (To help with the jitteryness from meth)
25mg Promethazine (to help with nausea)

Today-

0.5g Heroin (smoked)
60mg Oxycodone
2mg Clonazepam
4mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine

^Actually, in my experience a reasonable dose of caffeine when decently high on opiates has actually augmented the high, including the sedation. But I suppose that might be because I have AD(H)D..

A normal dose of both methylphenidate (somewhere between 30-50mg) or amphetamines (about 50-60mg, give or take) also has rather profound sedative effects on me and can actually make me downright sleepy up to the point of falling asleep while sitting up.

So I suppose I'm just a weirdo. ;)

OT: Just shot another OC 80, bringing the grand total to 240mg oxy, 60mg morphine and my benzos (2,5mg lorazepam and 12mg bromazepam).

My tolerance is way too high ¬.¬ I'm still not nodding from all that. Gonna try a break (not complete abstinence but gonna try to maintain on the lowest dose possible for a bit to bring my tolerance down a bit hopefully).

^Damn dude, your Doctor (and pharmacy) is straight up ridiculous. I hope it doesn't bite you when he retires..

I'm moderately high on dope and dabs, waiting til I've got the house to myself to redose. I wasn't doing well not having dabs so I just set it up in my room and trusted it doesn't quite smell like weed.. gone fine so far!

Picked up a bottle of hard cider. I'm not drinking anywhere near daily nor as much as I used to when I do drink, which is a big improvement from recent times. It's been about a month since I cut back by maybe 90% or more.

Probably won't smoke any more weed tonight because the stuff I have is really harsh on the lungs. Gonna cook with it instead.

Will probably take some antihistamine before bed or something. Can't wait for my vape mod to finally arrive in the mail from China.

Just took my Dilaudid HP, hoping to get some sleep instead of stalking the FedEx website. My Levorphanol comes in the morning and I'm excited at the thought that I might get to go back on orals if it's the wonder drug I've been lead to believe. So. Excited. I. Could. Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.