• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous How have psychedelics helped you?

realized I was the universe, and that we all are the universe. I felt infinity, I watched the course of the evolution of all life on the planet, and then I zoomed out and saw the scale of the universe, and saw that in the universe was the same as the structure of an atom.

I've had this exact moment of revelation on all of my ++++ experiences it's the most comforting lesson we can learn as human beings, if all of humanity would have that gift all war and violence between people would cease in a moments time. We truly are all one, connected on an infinite journey carbon based life forms with a touch from the divine. I've watched the birth of this Universe and seen galaxies dance across time and space in their full majestic glory.

One of my most powerful ++++ trips was with LSA I'd eaten 13 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and I saw it all, coming to the belief that the message of life is Love and Connection. We need to treat our planet and all it's Life here with the most compassion we can generate. I'd seen birds flying through the forest with trails of sparkling lights. I'd become as small as human cell and traveled through my body and organs and watched myself breath from within my lungs and knew with complete certainty I must quit smoking and cherish this earthly form.

I've watched our solar system emerge from the Universe and flew thru the stars at unimaginable speeds on high doses of Dextromethmorphan. I'd merged with the plants in my garden and felt the energy within them and knew we are all apart of this same biological machine, spaceship earth in a sense that day on 2C-E/2C-T-7 will never be forgotten. None of these events could they have been woven into the fabric which is me and guide me along my life and thought me to be a more loving and empathetic person, psychedelics could help everyone and I believe that in the core of my being.

I've found out many secrets about reality on high doses of dissociatives also and they can teach humans many things but must be treated with more care than the psychedelics because of their addictive nature. But in the wholes I have been able to stop time and break out of this dimension and feel what we all will after we die and merge with the source in which we came. They are a tool for the Wizards of the fold and I treat with great respect the stories are psychonauts bring back from their journey because something incredibly vital can be pulled from the holes.

In general though the psychedelic compounds are far more safe and have so much to offer people in spiritual need, it truly is like having been kissed by the gods. On large amounts of 4-AcO-DMT snorted or IVed I have had direct contact with hyperdimensional beings that are guides for our human race. They exist outside of this dimension but our around us all the time. With a change in the release of chemicals within our brains a veil is parted an they are able to communicate with us thru sound/visual/physic abilities.

They have shown me incredibly complex formations of energy of shifting color/shape with the ability to empart emotional messages. I've watched some of these female entities dance thru my visions incredibly seductive and there touch triggering unimaginable euphoria. Wordlessly sharing an astounding level of love and showing me just how special we all are. I've found the Tryptamine family to be of a cosmic and alien nature on high dosages.

Not to say that Phenethylamines like 2C-D in which I'd dosed 120mgs orally and had another mind ending psychedelic journey that was unforgettable. Seeing the walls of my room covered in golden hieroglyphics me and my sister laid on the floor for hours I'd given here the same dose. Lysergamides can take you there I have had another ++++ on 2mgs of LSD in my early twenties, it was my first one and it sent me down a rabbit hole of research on this vision quest of mine. I'd been told by an alien that human kind is an experiment of the universe to see what we will make of ourselves.

We were given this spark of intelligence while we were early primates, the intervention of higher beings these interdimensional entities allowed out brains to develop at a faster rate then ever before possible with life forms on Earth. We are apart of them as they are apart of us and this world. I'm gonna stop there for now but I love speaking of these lessons I've had I'm sure I sound crazy or outlandish to some but I believe these things to the core of my being, they are my truth. I'm gonna ponder on this for awhile and add more to this post, it's a better place than any to lay it all out there.

Last edited:
I think that psychedelics helped me to appreciate the value of non-human life. After my first acid trip I couldn’t even step on a spider anymore, and I wondered why I had killed beings for no apparent reason when I was younger. I’ve become a real hippy when it comes to the sanctity of plant and animal life, and I’m happy about that.

And overall psychedelics help me to find it in myself to forgive myself for my transgressions. It’s as if I went to confession if I were Catholic still, and I feel very resolved and clear about my life after trips often times. Some trips have helped me more than others. I think MXE and mushrooms were the most helpful in that regard. They helped me accept who I was and who I would become.

I've had this exact moment of revelation on all of my ++++ experiences it's the most comforting lesson we can learn as human beings, if all of humanity would have that gift all war and violence between people would cease in a moments time. We truly are all one, connected on an infinite journey carbon based life forms with a touch from the divine. I've watched the birth of this Universe and seen galaxies dance across time and space in their full majestic glory.

One of my most powerful ++++ trips was with LSA I'd eaten 13 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and I saw it all, coming to the belief that the message of life is Love and Connection. We need to treat our planet and all it's Life here with the most compassion we can generate. I'd seen birds flying through the forest with trails of sparkling lights. I'd become as small as human cell and traveled through my body and organs and watched myself breath from within my lungs and knew with complete certainty I must quit smoking and cherish this earthly form.

I've watched our solar system emerge from the Universe and flew thru the stars at unimaginable speeds on high doses of Dextromethmorphan. I'd merged with the plants in my garden and felt the energy within them and knew we are all apart of this same biological machine, spaceship earth in a sense that day on 2C-E/2C-T-7 will never be forgotten. None of these events could they have been woven into the fabric which is me and guide me along my life and thought me to be a more loving and empathetic person, psychedelics could help everyone and I believe that in the core of my being.

I've found out many secrets about reality on high doses of dissociatives also and they can teach humans many things but must be treated with more care than the psychedelics because of their addictive nature. But in the wholes I have been able to stop time and break out of this dimension and feel what we all will after we die and merge with the source in which we came. They are a tool for the Wizards of the fold and I treat with great respect the stories are psychonauts bring back from their journey because something incredibly vital can be pulled from the holes.

In general though the psychedelic compounds are far more safe and have so much to offer people in spiritual need, it truly is like having been kissed by the gods. On large amounts of 4-AcO-DMT snorted or IVed I have had direct contact with hyperdimensional beings that are guides for our human race. They exist outside of this dimension but our around us all the time. With a change in the release of chemicals within our brains a veil is parted an they are able to communicate with us thru sound/visual/physic abilities.

They have shown me incredibly complex formations of energy of shifting color/shape with the ability to empart emotional messages. I've watched some of these female entities dance thru my visions incredibly seductive and there touch triggering unimaginable euphoria. Wordlessly sharing an astounding level of love and showing me just how special we all are. I've found the Tryptamine family to be of a cosmic and alien nature on high dosages.

Not to say that Phenethylamines like 2C-D in which I'd dosed 120mgs orally and had another mind ending psychedelic journey that was unforgettable. Seeing the walls of my room covered in golden hieroglyphics me and my sister laid on the floor for hours I'd given here the same dose. Lysergamides can take you there I have had another ++++ on 2mgs of LSD in my early twenties, it was my first one and it sent me down a rabbit hole of research on this vision quest of mine. I'd been told by an alien that human kind is an experiment of the universe to see what we will make of ourselves.

We were given this spark of intelligence while we were early primates, the intervention of higher beings these interdimensional entities allowed out brains to develop at a faster rate then ever before possible with life forms on Earth. We are apart of them as they are apart of us and this world. I'm gonna stop there for now but I love speaking of these lessons I've had I'm sure I sound crazy or outlandish to some but I believe these things to the core of my being, they are my truth. I'm gonna ponder on this for awhile and add more to this post, it's a better place than any to lay it all out there.
No man,for me you don't sounds crazy at all

You're asking for positive aspects. So I'll give the biased account you ask for.

It's been a treasure trove of information.. although I wouldn't go as far as to call the compounds teachers. I'd like to have them called sources of information which the nervous system has excavated out of itself, to which attention paid leads to accelerated growth, or can overcome some stunted growth. Though I wouldn't want to take the teacher metaphor too literal. Authority has no place here. I'd hate for someone to take his or her vision quest too readily on face value, just because of a sense of obligation. It can take a long time figuring out exactly what is hallucinatory hyperbole, and what is the core nugget of truth concealed in it.

But yes. Even treated clinically like a psychological microscope and being careful with indigenous interpretation, it must be admitted that they're treasure troves of information.

(Oh, and it made people pay me for a while for doing ridiculous psychedelic photoshops, lol.)

I think experiencing things like seeing multicolored fractal patterns everywhere like living, breathing currents of air changes things fundamentally for the rest of your life.

The things that we see while tripping are so different from normal perception that you have to think differently after perceiving them.

I feel like when I'm tripping I'm more open and everything I perceive is like it's for the first time. How many times have I been tripping and said something or viewed something as if I were an innocent child experiencing whatever for the first time.

How many times has a single phrase or word completely blown me away while tripping? Everyday concepts can become absolutely mind boggling on psychedelics.

When I was a lot younger I used to trip at least once every six months to "flip my reset switch". I started feeling neurotic and crazy when I didn't trip at least that often.

I love to hold CD's and DVDs by the edge and squeeze them when I'm tripping. There's something amazing about the tactile sensation of a CDs edge on your finger tips.

I can and have held onto them for way too long on multiple occasions.

^Hurray for magical rainbow discs.

Wow, that's awesome. Just imagine that such contact with the extra-terrestrial (in the broadest sense, however many dimensions are used to describe Terra) is exactly as real as say the psychedelic communion of John Lilly with his dolphins. That too is still not considered "real" real nowadays. John has clearly documented that the creatures have been able to communicate graphics to him. I think it's accepted that they must do so amongst themselves, considering they're sensorily equipped for HD sonar to begin with.. bottlenose dolphins have elongated beaks for a reason, they function as antennas.. so relaying the imagery encoded in the reflected sound waves to each other is trivial extension of capability. But apparently they got it in their collective mind that homo ketaminus, suspended in one of his many flotation spaces on the other side of the intercom, would be neurologically receptive enough to partake in alien.. language? It's visuals encoded in sound, but is it therefore language? It's more the sharing of perceptual data than it is cramming complexity through the linear parser of vocabulary, grammar and idiom, the neurological core of which is so poetically whisked to the side into one cerebral hemisphere.

That's one of those experiments that should be reproducible.. but I suppose ethical standards have improved, and dolphins might not care as much for intimate relations (carnal and mental alike) with people who aren't their prison guards? The problem is that even if those experiments would be repeated and confirmed, nobody with career chances left is going to report them, are they? "Hey guys, I dropped acid in the aquarium and the dolphin talked to me, read all about it in Nature, or sci-hub it, screw the publishers, free Ross!"

..maybe one day?

So who knows what's out there. I can visualize the self-assembly of life without any extraterrestrial invocation.. any extraterrestrial invocation save the whole Universe enveloping the biphasic solar system engine, which arranged for variables which uncannily favour the occurrence of geochemophysiological systems within a main geochemophysiological system. Then again, there are enough anomalies in declassified government intel to warrant some more exotic speculation, right? Personally I never feel that whenever I meet a new force or alien intelligence it isn't awareness being created around an hitherto obfuscated aspect of mind. Maybe that's some permanent MXE damage, readily identifying with anything and everyone one meets.

But sometimes there are dolphins on the other end, and there's indeed a lot of reality to be spun around them.

Well there's such thing as "folie à deux". The fact that the perception gets shared might be proving more something in the direction of the somehow unity of Mind. If so, then it can't be counted as argument against whatever a scrutinous examination of the experience might reveal.

Granted, imagination might be more real than we give it credit for. After all, it's where all those things we do originate from. But you've gotta have perfectly isolated reference points for epistemological triangulation, and tripping people just won't do.

It's not such thing for me as a double imagination.This world -the world of dreams,the world of tripping,the world that two of us are in now and chatting are equally real or non of them are real.Sorry but have primitive language skills and hardly understand english sometimes,also stupid like ass.If you can talk a little bit more easy.....just like talk with idiot in order to understand you and trying to answer.

Mushrooms destroyed my fears and anxiety. I was deathly scared of the dark, even had night terrors for a while as a kid. Right into my early teenage years I was still irrationally afraid of the dark. My mind would invent monsters in the shadows.

I took mushrooms around age 15/16 and my fear of the dark was heavily reduced. I then did mescaline not too long after that, at night time, and it made me love the dark.

I ended up going to some fitness bootcamp thing around 20yo and was the only one that could squeeze themself through pitch black tunnel system that was extremely claustrophobic, something that psychedelics helped reduce fear of as well. I went from being literally disabled by the dark just a few years earlier to beating 40-50 people at facing the fear of it..

For sure they have made me more confident of who I am and less scared of the world around me. I think probably because they show you so much and you really see how it's all in your head.

Mushrooms destroyed my fears and anxiety. I was deathly scared of the dark, even had night terrors for a while as a kid. Right into my early teenage years I was still irrationally afraid of the dark. My mind would invent monsters in the shadows...
That's a very cool story, you came a long way!

I've really been enjoying reading the stories in here.

I love to hold CD's and DVDs by the edge and squeeze them when I'm tripping. There's something amazing about the tactile sensation of a CDs edge on your finger tips.

I can and have held onto them for way too long on multiple occasions.
Haha that's the most peculiar thing. I can totally see it though.

They force me to think about important things that I subconsciously or consciously avoid in my day to day life.

Also they allow me to share a level of emotional intimacy that I rarely express sober.

They are also so damn fun.

Mushrooms destroyed my fears and anxiety. I was deathly scared of the dark, even had night terrors for a while as a kid. Right into my early teenage years I was still irrationally afraid of the dark. My mind would invent monsters in the shadows.

I took mushrooms around age 15/16 and my fear of the dark was heavily reduced. I then did mescaline not too long after that, at night time, and it made me love the dark.

I ended up going to some fitness bootcamp thing around 20yo and was the only one that could squeeze themself through pitch black tunnel system that was extremely claustrophobic, something that psychedelics helped reduce fear of as well. I went from being literally disabled by the dark just a few years earlier to beating 40-50 people at facing the fear of it..

For sure they have made me more confident of who I am and less scared of the world around me. I think probably because they show you so much and you really see how it's all in your head.

Speaking of fear of the dark... I actually used weed for that purpose in high school. My friends and I would smoke weed and go into the forest at night. I was petrified at first, but I purposely set goals for myself, I'm going to put myself in this situation and handle it. Another fried of mine felt the same, the other was just trying to show off and be a "bad ass". But anyway, it culminated in one night, it was a moonless night, just absolutely pitch black, but we knew the woods intimately because we hung out there a lot, it was our playground, we had names for all the trees and stuff. So that night, we set ourselves the challenge of going into the woods on one side, without any lights, and walking/feeling our way through it to the other side where we parked our cars... after smoking a lot of weed, of course (but with intention). I was terrified at first because I was still afraid of the dark then. I imagined all sorts of things at first, but I forced myself to consider them and realize they were silly. I shouldn't be scared of vampires and monsters and ghosts and shit. However I should be cautious of walking into things, or of large animals. Well, we didn't encounter large animals, but I did feel my way through, slowly, learning where I was by touching. By the time we got through, my fear had been transformed into pride. And ever since then, I am not afraid of the dark. I'm cautious because I can't see, but it's no longer a phobia for me, at all.

Weed really was my first psychedelic... that first year or so, it profoundly altered my mind, and it felt like such a period of growth and discovery. What a time that was. :) I'm glad I can remember it fondly.

Psychedelics managed to shatter an entire lifetime of conditioning in less than 8 hours of a trip. Changed the way I saw myself and also illuminated key chapters in my life, the characters involved, the narrative and the connections to everything else. I also felt a connection to nature that since has never left me. I realized we are one, we are not seperate to nature despite our desperation for that to be the case (and why we are fucking ourselves, each other and the world as a result). It also allowed me to heal properly for the first time in my life. I first took LSD almost ten years ago and the transformation of my consciousness back then has continued to ripple through my life today.
And that is the reason why they're illegal, they don't want the majority of the population to "wake up".

Has anyone experienced some sort of Messianic Complex after doing High doses of psychedelics? Like you're not the same as everyone else? Like you've been sent for an important mission on earth? That you're the One? a divinity?
Some ppl actually go insane after experiencing this. What are your thoughts?

No haven't experience that.Just conection with the nature,pure joy or fear,death....and when with someone i can see the other like someone else,time stops and ofcourse caleidoscopic webs....sometime music feel wonderful,sometimes not,never had encounter aliens,but seen some strange organic forms of life.....always in the nature-in the wood(especially coniferous),or high in the mountain above 2000m.The best is at night besides the fire.....it miss me sometimes,but one thing is absolutely vital for me to have fullblown trip-to not be addicted to anything(except tobaco)

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced some sort of Messianic Complex after doing High doses of psychedelics? Like you're not the same as everyone else? Like you've been sent for an important mission on earth? That you're the One? a divinity?
Some ppl actually go insane after experiencing this. What are your thoughts?

On really high doses of 3-MeO-PCE and I'm talking 100mg+ per day binges day's on end in which I'll have these trips where I think I have died or been reborn. I've now entered into the Garden of Eden and I'm the first man, I take off all of my clothes outdoors. Don't even have the slightest sense of this being odd behavior. When I got picked up last time I was strolling near a group of trees examining the leaves and branches, they were so beautiful with the 4K enhanced vision the drug allows. My name is Adam and I am the father of you all, nobody can tell me otherwise until I have come-down days later when the drug slowly leaves my system. Please be careful with Dissociatives.