• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous How have psychedelics helped you?

No haven't experience that.Just conection with the nature,pure joy or fear,death....and when with someone i can see the other like someone else,time stops and ofcourse caleidoscopic webs....sometime music feel wonderful,sometimes not,never had encounter aliens,but seen some strange organic forms of life.....always in the nature-in the wood(especially coniferous),or high in the mountain above 2000m.The best is at night besides the fire.....it miss me sometimes,but one thing is absolutely vital for me to have fullblown trip-to not be addicted to anything(except tobaco)
I csnt smoke tobacco when I've tripped. I started to rationalize things like: why am I doing this if it's harming my health? My body is a temple, I should take care of it... I would light up a fag and after 3 puffs I'd be disgusted and throw it away.
I haven't tripped in 5 years since I was more into ecstasy and opiates but nowadays I'd like to trip again since there's better quality acid nowadays.

On really high doses of 3-MeO-PCE and I'm talking 100mg+ per day binges day's on end in which I'll have these trips where I think I have died or been reborn. I've now entered into the Garden of Eden and I'm the first man, I take off all of my clothes outdoors. Don't even have the slightest sense of this being odd behavior. When I got picked up last time I was strolling near a group of trees examining the leaves and branches, they were so beautiful with the 4K enhanced vision the drug allows. My name is Adam and I am the father of you all, nobody can tell me otherwise until I have come-down days later when the drug slowly leaves my system. Please be careful with Dissociatives.
I've never gone above 150mg ket lols.... the Acid I used to get 10 years ago wasn't the best quality tbh or sometimes it wasn't even acid at all.
BUT, there's tons of San pedro cactus 🌵 throught the whole city of Lima, Perú(my hometown). Some ppl grab their knives, or lil axes and chop these cactus off random gardens although, that's vandalism. So I didn't wanna go to jail, my friends and I opted to boil 3 cactuses in a big pot. After several tries with 1 cactus and experiencing nothing, we paid really cheap for 3 cactuses in the nearest market thst sells natural stuff and medicinal plants, etc.
Anyway we boiled the stuff for 4.5-5hrs and it exactly came down to 3 glasses of thst green gunk. It's the most bitter shit I've ever tried in my life, if my friend didn't give me a lemon candy, I would've puked. Anyway the shit was so strong I could feel it come up after 15 mins of taking it, it felt like electricity, power coursing through my body, I feel pure fucking happiness. We even had a collective hallucination( all 3 of us were hallucinating the same stuff) at the 6 hr mark I experienced the most intense ego death ever....I FELT ONE WITH EVERYTHING AND THAT WE WERE ALL CONNECTED. EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR IN MY MIND AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS LOVEEEE, PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVEEEEE. I FELT SO GOOD, IT WAS A BIT SCARY IDK FOR A BIT BUT IT WAS ALSO THRILLING TO FEEL THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE, I FELT GOD WITHIN ME. the whole trip lasted like 14 hrs, the only downside was feeling the taste of that shit throughout the whole experience but I bet with better preparation techniques u can avoid that.
After that day, I felt reborn, beautiful, it was a cool mystical experience. I was agnostic too up to this point too but then I started believing in God. I don't know anyone who has tried strong psychedelics that don't believe in God tbh, especially the ones that are natural (mescaline, psylocibin or DMT) UNLIKE acid that feels more artificial. Idk thsts just my 2 cents, I'm looking forward to try real acid again. Btw After that intense San pedro experience, I haven't felt the necessity to do it again nor that I would do it again either. It's been 9 years, this trip was in january 2013 I was 18 years old. It had such a profound impact in my life that I even remember the date xd. Anyway I wanna hear your experiencesss. 💯🤙😊

I csnt smoke tobacco when I've tripped. I started to rationalize things like: why am I doing this if it's harming my health? My body is a temple, I should take care of it... I would light up a fag and after 3 puffs I'd be disgusted and throw it away.
I haven't tripped in 5 years since I was more into ecstasy and opiates but nowadays I'd like to trip again since there's better quality acid nowadays.
Tobaco feels shit on psych.indeed.I don't talk to myself,that is harmful,but just don't like it-but can be addicted to him.Just smoke after the trip.Me to -have not been tripped from atleast 2-3 years.Only microdosed.Ecstasy-missed me.Last time was more than 10 years and ofcourse it must be at night in a techno party

And that is the reason why they're illegal, they don't want the majority of the population to "wake up".
Exactly! I also think its because psychedelics are scary to those who want the world to be exactly how they believe it to be. Some people desperately need things to be concrete otherwise they cease to exist. I don't think leaders of superpowers could ever bring themselves to try psychedelics because of how dramatically it would rock their world and alter perceptions that are so deeply engrained into their existence. I mean, the whole idea of there being groups of people defined by social status would be obliterated. The idea of there being rulers who assume they are made of different stuff to the average person would be torn to shreds.

I guess in a way you could say that the very fabric of reality itself is held up by things that on psychedelics would fall apart. That's a scary prospect and not just because it may enable others to see beyond the illusions but because the illusions themselves vanishing means people would lose their minds having nothing to hold onto anymore.
Has anyone experienced some sort of Messianic Complex after doing High doses of psychedelics? Like you're not the same as everyone else? Like you've been sent for an important mission on earth? That you're the One? a divinity?
Some ppl actually go insane after experiencing this. What are your thoughts?
Its difficult to answer that question because I think the journey psychedelics puts you on is in a way a special one. You are different for experiencing them, especially at high doses. To deny that kind of denies the main assumptions that psychedelics can make you a better person and help you to wake up. If you are evolving as an individual then you are setting yourself apart from all those that don't want to, or wont, evolve as individuals. That's just how it is. You ARE better. How far you take it is down to you.

As for insanity, that doesn't exist. There are simply states of experience. The one we prescribe to is based on the assumption there is a concrete state of experience/consciousness that is "normal" and all others are inferior/undesirable. We are conditioned to assume real life only occurs in a very limited space of awareness, this is "normality" (apparently). In reality, there are infinite states we can experience. Insanity today is only used as a legal concept for defining someone who is not fit to stand trial, that's all. Insanity before this was simply anybody who did not behave and think in ways conducive with social and cultural expectations and was based on centuries of religious stigma and rhetoric and was as much a form of control as any modern system. If you were female for example, didn't marry or follow orders of your family you could be taken away and labelled insane so that you could be isolated from your community and removed of your freedoms. Psychiatry is still very a much a field based on culture - what is "normal" to Western culture. It is not based on something universal.

When someone experiences insanity because of psychedelics they are simply experiencing their beliefs around what they think insanity is, and that is largely cultural and based on nuanced cartography. When someone experiences insanity in general, according to our collectively agreed upon realities, they are simply experiencing something that contradicts those realities

Yeah...unferstand yourpoint of view.Seems me right.Just sometimes got mind blockage and hardly ubderstand my own language.Be well man!

As Blake said, 'If the doors of perception are cleansed, everything would appear to man as it truly is...infinite.'

This resonates with my journey with psychedelic substances. Flowers have become so much more beautiful, they are manifestations of the Second Law of Thermodynamics - science has become not just an intellectual endeavour, but one of deep beauty. Everything appears to unfold like a flower. They have allowed me to untie emotional knots that have been plaited into my mode of being since I was a child. It has been a terrifying journey, yet it has given my life a sense of direction.

I tend to use psychedelics for creative enhancement. A synonym for the word 'psychedelic', in my mind, is 'metaphorogen'. Psychedelics usually flavour my thoughts into deep and rich metaphors that allow me to see the intermingling of every domain of Life into a consistent yet mind-boggling whole. I feel as if I am closer to God.
Well said.yea

Been trying to answer this. I had an older brother who was a Dead Head. I remember the cassette decks strung together in the mid 70's taping shows for all his friends. He also sold weed with another person at our high school and these two were the primary source. (yup, pinched quite a bit of Acapulco Gold and Panama Red from his closet often.) So I was destined to use and had my first trip when I was 14 years old and by 16 had tripped about a dozen times. I had even researched Morning Glory seeds and ate many packets of Burpee from time to time at 15.

I also was fascinated by Seargent Peppers and Magical Mystery Tour even when I was single digit age. The supposed "pot plants" on Seargent Peppers intrigued me. As I got older I realized I do not see pot plants on the album cover and and I think I was wrong. lol

We also got a drug pamphlet in grammer school when I was in 6th grade that went through all the drugs. Know as uppers, downers (back then were barbs) and "hallucinogens". The LSD section fascinated me. I really had an active interest long before I tried them. Also my father knicknamed me the little philosopher as we went on car rides as a kid before ever tripping and questioned the 5 senses and our actions concerning them as humans.

So I was headed that way. Being so young I grew into it. I think I would have been more floored if I had lived till say 25 years old and then had my first trip. I love psychedelics. And I do view them like a microbiologist uses a microscope. Or astronomer uses a telescope. But I can not pinpoint any specific time or effect that changed me completely. As i look back it was all gradual. I can not imagine what happens to middle aged people and their first trip. (and forger if they were Hardvard professors lol)

Even at age 18, my first trip was profoundly life altering. I had cemented a lot of my views already, at least compared to when I was 14. I did a lot of my first real searching and thinking about what I grew up into (Christianity) at age 16, at age 14 I was like kinda like okay, I'll go through confirmation class, I am not sure if I really believe this but whatever. I hadn't ever really thought deeply about it, or much else, except for space, I thought about space, and dreams, a lot even at a very young age.

My the time I was 18, I had firmly become a nihilist and was rather angry at the world. So mushrooms utterly upended that and the result was very profound for me.

Has anyone experienced some sort of Messianic Complex after doing High doses of psychedelics? Like you're not the same as everyone else? Like you've been sent for an important mission on earth? That you're the One? a divinity?
Some ppl actually go insane after experiencing this. What are your thoughts?
I went through this while I was in a 2 year psychosis. I heard voices all the time. One woman told me I was a extraterrestrial being and that I was the one who writes the timeline. I was also told I was paper you guess and that I was a blue light saver. I made none of this up. Every day for a week I was told who I was. Another one said I was a shapeshifter and that I shapeshift everything around me. I was blown away by these declarations to me. I just processed everything. I believed I was preparing for some great event in the last days

I went through this while I was in a 2 year psychosis. I heard voices all the time. One woman told me I was a extraterrestrial being and that I was the one who writes the timeline. I was also told I was paper you guess and that I was a blue light saver. I made none of this up. Every day for a week I was told who I was. Another one said I was a shapeshifter and that I shapeshift everything around me. I was blown away by these declarations to me. I just processed everything. I believed I was preparing for some great event in the last days
You are the one who writes the timeline in a way, I'm a construct of your mind. Just like you're a construct of mine, everything is connected lols.