• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How exactly is it legal for people to consume pills for raves/ events/ etc?

Believe me, cops know that a huge percent of the people there are high. I asked myself the same question when I first started taking E. Like mentioned, the cops are there to guard against fights, weapons...riots? lol. But the cops are more concerned about nailing the dealers more than the users. Event planners and clubs know that their customers are on drugs...they indirectly make money off of all the drugs being taken. Just be discrete about taking/having the drug and nothing will happen. Once you swallow all your pills and you don't have any on you, security won't do shit

And guys, play it safe. If a fat 40 year old lookin dude, with a Hawaiian shirt and lay on, comes up to you at an event asking for rolls...DON'T THINK HE ACTUALLY WANTS ROLLS! lol. I was in the middle of a lightshow and the dude comes up. Well, the chick told him every last detail about the person she got the rolls from. Don't deal in clubs/events..unless you like your freedom being in the hands of the many potential morons out there, wanting to get "fucked up". Were there arrests that day? Yeah. There was also k-9 units. so just be prepared.

Last edited:
Youre safer bringing in your own pills and sneaking them in somehow. Just make sure its not in your hat/shoes/bra/obvious places. You can tape them into a big pocket in your pants or something for example, as long as they cant be felt when patted down. theres a reason people wear ufos to raves lol ;) Then just go into the bathroom stall to dose up so theres no chance of someone seeing you. If you try to buy pills at the party you could buy from an undercover. Ive never seen anyone get arrested for being high at a rave although they can get you for dui when you're trying to leave if you're driving.

I've only been to one event and I rolled hard that night, like 3 blue hearts and 2 true religion. If you saw me you could immediately tell i was rolling (this guy randomly put vicks on me when I went to a booth to get a drink of water, he said "you look like youre having a great time!" lol). When the dude came up to me, I thought I was getting arrested or something. Later in the night, I walked up to the emergency area and asked this lady who was sitting next to policemen about getting some water. We probably exchanged a few sentences right under direct light and in the vicinity of police. She just told me water was for people needing it.

Long story short, just be chill about security and others who are working the event. Don't pull out anything out in the open. Don't talk about what you took and when you took it. Hope that helps :):).

Most people at raves are rolling (quite obviously too). I usually roll when I attend raves and it's damn obvious that I'm rolling. I've actually talked to security guards at raves for 10+ minutes and they always seem at the least amused to have someone talk to them rather than just sitting there all bored.

And why all the kandi kid hate? I'm not a kandi kid, but I do wear some kandi when I go raving (it's fun to trade with people that you connect with when rolling). To be honest, I get the bad vibes from people hating on the kandi kids way more often than I do from some over-drugged kandi kid. And the juggalos; I dislike juggalos, always bringing in bad vibes.

tl;dr: Attend rave. Roll face. Enjoy yourself. Nobody cares.

haha i really like the seattle scene, and i DEFINITELY know what you mean by the juggalos. they start a lot of unnecessary shit.

What do you mean by jugallos?

And is it common for them to check your shoes?

IME searches are much more thorough at large events like outdoor festivals or HUGE raves like Ultra. When you get DJs playing in nightclubs (clubs that typically play electronic music on a regular basis) they often don't even search you. Part of it is that the bigger the event, the bigger stash a dealer might want to bring in to push, and part of it is that clubs often profit more from drugs inside of their doors (people buy more water, more drinks, perhaps the club's staff is in on the dealing, etc) so they don't check as much. Plus they don't like getting reputations if busts are made, ya know? Bad for business. Big events, despite knowing that people will be on drugs, are much less prone to turn a blind eye for various reasons.

Again, dude, we're not allowed to tell you how to get drugs past security, but with a little bit of thought it's not that difficult. The people they catch are typically those who keep them in really dumb places, or show up to the club already flying.

Raves in the East Bay? As in the San Francisco East Bay Area? Contact me dude! I live here and go to raves quite frequently.

Shoe checking (ime) is a toss up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. But if they do, you're fucked. Just try to think of a place on your body that no one can legally check without a court document and stash your stash there. Little plastic baggies stick to your skin nicely and can be found at a lot of dollar stores. Most security that will pat you down is looking for big items like weapons and don't feel around too much for tiny pills. And also like RedLeader said, the bigger events check more, whereas 21+ clubs I've gone to don't check at all.

If you've never been to a rave, I'd suggest waiting to take your pills till you're inside. Get in, check out the place, make sure the vibe is right and drop. There's been one or two times that I've taken my E before I've gone in. One time, I went in and the place was totally the wrong vibe and it killed my roll before it even started, but I was pretty much stuck. Another, the line was so long that I was coming up hard by the time I got inside and didn't get a chance to check the place out sober and therefor didn't arrange meet up spots or know where the bathroom was. Blech, no good.

And just don't buy/sell at the event. That's a given. Undercovers will both be offering to sell or looking to buy. Getting your shit long before you get to the event and testing it goes without saying.

Raves In Miami are ridiculous in the don't give no fuck department. I have literally seen the securities be right next to guys in the bathroom taking their rolls and nobody said anything. Most people at a rave are rolling and often more than that, and its pretty freaking obvious when everyone is looking and acting like a crackhead. Nobody cares, its seriously like a microcosm where drugs are essentially legal and encouraged. Everyone talks about their roll and those of others and nobody even gets patted down at the entrance to some venues.

Obviously not all places are like this and some of the bigger events you have to be more careful, but In general I would say there is no safer place to be unbelievably and obviously fucked up than at a rave since you won't stand out one bit =D

Happy rolling!

The only other advice I can give is if you are that worried about it...either go sober or don't go at all.

You are stressing about nothing here...really

Agreed 100%

If you're trippin this hard about going.. then it might just be best not to go. Just do it where you know you're comfortable, it makes the high better anyways. And if one day your just like 'fuck it, I'm going' then go. Just have happy times :D

Guys. This is obviously a cop trolling for information
I cannot believe that you responded so decriptively...

I dont think so, the guy has 400 posts on this site. & plus the answers provided are pretty common sense and nothing a cop wouldn't already know.

But yea man, you are definitely over analyzing this. A rave can be the most warm and accepting place to have fun at. It really does have the 'give respect to get it' vibe. if you are open and having a good time, everyone around you can see that and they are doing the same thing and its like a big happy, *HIGH* family.

One thing I noticed is I make friends that feel like the best of friends for the night, like we will have DEEP conversations about life, and where we are headed and humans in general. And they will ask me for my number and stuff but deep down I know once they come down they feel like they wont connect with me on the same level. & I will never hear from them again.

But yea, dont stress it, get clean pills, take em once you are inside and just take it as it comes. E can be a beautiful thing if taken moderately and with an open mind

I'm sorry to say this dude but if I went to that rave with you i'd hae to abandon you halfway through the night. You sound like the kinda guy who won't let the group talk about how good they feel, who won't let any strangers near because they'll be cops. And inveitably you'll be the one who gets kicked out of the event because your acting all twitchy and paranoid.

Sorry to say it dude, you got some maad paranoia.

Who, vincentone? Nahh, he's on PR too, tests and everything. :D Good guy.

Im kinda paranoid about getting caught at a rave too, though Ive never been to one yet. Now that I read this, it makes perfect sense. You really shouldnt be, you'll fit right in with everyone rolling balls.

lol @ you.
I dont think so, the guy has 400 posts on this site. & plus the answers provided are pretty common sense and nothing a cop wouldn't already know.

But yea man, you are definitely over analyzing this. A rave can be the most warm and accepting place to have fun at. It really does have the 'give respect to get it' vibe. if you are open and having a good time, everyone around you can see that and they are doing the same thing and its like a big happy, *HIGH* family.

One thing I noticed is I make friends that feel like the best of friends for the night, like we will have DEEP conversations about life, and where we are headed and humans in general. And they will ask me for my number and stuff but deep down I know once they come down they feel like they wont connect with me on the same level. & I will never hear from them again.

But yea, dont stress it, get clean pills, take em once you are inside and just take it as it comes. E can be a beautiful thing if taken moderately and with an open mind

I thought clean mdma would be pretty bad for a rave, considering you may feel over floored.

Lots of pills in my area are commonly mixed with some sort of stimulant, usually amphetamine.

And I usually avoid buying them, but I bought some strictly to rave sometime soon :O
I'm sorry to say this dude but if I went to that rave with you i'd hae to abandon you halfway through the night. You sound like the kinda guy who won't let the group talk about how good they feel, who won't let any strangers near because they'll be cops. And inveitably you'll be the one who gets kicked out of the event because your acting all twitchy and paranoid.

Sorry to say it dude, you got some maad paranoia.

I'm just on probation, for shit I didn't do. And generally, I try not to let that probation ruin my life (even though it is) and prevent me from enjoying myself in ways I'd be able to enjoy myself if I didn't get locked up for things in which I didn't do.
A lot of paranoia has come from pee tests and probation, and I've had to drop a lot of my "oh lets get fucked up and go tag something friends" I like to have a good time, use drugs, but fucking responsibly. I had leave a lot of friends behind, my old band (music means a ridiculous amount to me in my life) in which do irresponsible drugged up things like driving drunk/ screaming around a bar looking for bud.

Shit that is just calling for attention.

I'm not extremely paranoid to ruin a good night/ but I myself keep away from normal teenage shit like that because it's not worth going to jail either.
Neither is trying out a new environment to my rolls, hence this post, and me trying to be as cautious as possible since I don't have the liberty to just go in there "wing It" and realize basically what everyone here is telling me, which is just to chill out and go with the flow.

I just like to ask questions before trying new things in the illegal category, as with this, as will my first pill, first joint, etc. Possible consequences and ways to go about things are always nice when making decisions.

Who, vincentone? Nahh, he's on PR too, tests and everything. :D Good guy.

Im kinda paranoid about getting caught at a rave too, though Ive never been to one yet. Now that I read this, it makes perfect sense. You really shouldnt be, you'll fit right in with everyone rolling balls.

when it comes to rolling around security and cops, at the front door dont appear tottaly fucked, comply with the checks, and mind your own business like nothings wrong. once your in, just dont try to talk with the cops, and respect security. its a dont bother and you wont be bothered kind of thing. in az if you appear to be dealing you will be snatched and searched faster than anything. but its not uncommon to be rolling tits near a cop and have no issues. also when leaving, you better look sober or have a sober driver. its also a good idea to have no kandi and such on when driving away, to avoid accusations.

dude youre starting to over think this too much. its a party...just go and have fun and don't be stupid

really i think it depends where you are, but a rave is obviously gonna have people on drugs and they know that. where i rave, security is there just to keep you safe. if they see drugs openly they will confinscate it but they don't make you leave. i sneak pills in my bra, and my friends will just hide it in their nuts :p they don't search thoroughly enough to find those. if they find it on you when they search you they will throw it away and make you leave but you can just get back in line and i doubt they would notice, there's always so many people. they never call the cops but there are often cops around after to help direct things and they WILL pull you over for whatever reason they can. but again, this is just where i live. i dunno what other places do. i bring a few pills, take them one at a time, when i start to go down i just take another one.

very good info right here. Toward the end of the night, you either want to be rolling off your tits or on a direct route home. There's almost nothing worse than coming down off of e in a place with hundreds of other people coming down off of e. It's extrmely depressing and somber, to say the least. And if you are still off your tits near the end, people crashing will know and everyone will start asking you if you can get pills. Annoying and unnecessary attention.

My advice is to time it so that you get into a taxi when you've still got a good 30-45 minutes left in your roll and get yourself home. Taxi drivers won't care if they can tell. Just tip well.

Trust me on this.

this.

I do know that every single time I've gone to Ultra, floored at the gate (gel tabs anyone:D) or completely sober, they've only used metal detectors, maybe a quick pat down and a quick peak in open cigg packs. Didn't make it to Ultra 2010 but have been every year since 2006. Never had to take my shoes off, never had a bad experience with getting searched. Of course there have been some times where different measures have been taken to make sure nothing was found...

but that's the least of your concerns. Just relax and enjoy what's going on. I agree with dosing in the bathrooms in the privacy of a stall, or in larger events, porta johns. And it's just common knowledege to drop towards the end of the event. Nothing worse than rolling balls, sweating like crazy with a bunch of sweaty people in broad daylight to a DJ you didn't even want to see. ugh.

Once upon a concert, security did manage to swipe a perfectly rolled joint out of my hands and stomp it into the ground. Wasn't too happy about that.

If anything, the security is there to help. There was a girl completely off her face during Pendulum last year's Ultra. Couldn't even stand or say her name. We managed to get her to the front of the crowd and security hoisted her up over the railing and fireman carried her all the way to the emergency area. Also, other people who are rolling tend to look out for others who are rolling as well. Water is a mission, if not impossible when you're in the middle of a Tiesto crowd. People who see that you're in dire need will help. I know this because I was in this situation! :)

Hope everything works out for ya! Just lighten up, it's a good time.