• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How does your significant other feel about tripping?

My girlfriend just decided she wants to try both DOC and 2C-B tomorrow for the first time each... simultaneously.

Well mrs f&b has no problem with my using serotonogic psychedelics as she's commented that afterwards I seem much more at peace with myself and less inclined to hypomanic episodes. She's even occasionally indulged along with me (although she's very picky over what she'll use).

On the other hand, she hates the effects ketamine has on me as she says it's like I've been replaced,'Invasion of the body snatchers' style while under it's influence. To that end, I'll only indulge in it these days if she's not going to be in the house (when she does nights on call tend to be my window of opportunity these days)

Her only problem with my cannabis use is that it makes the house stink after smoking it (neither of us are tobacco users, so if anybody smokes in the house it's very, very noticable. Hence my building a ram,shakle vapourizer from a soldering iron etc) - then again she didn't have to deal with me in my early 20s when weekends were generally 'smoke 'til you drop' events - it's an occasional thing these days, to the point that getting on for half the time my reason for using is medicinal (phantom limb pain) rather than recreational