• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How Does PCP Induced Psychosis Feels?

Psychosis doesn’t usually end in violence, the hospital, or police custody, it’s much more subtle than the most extreme horror stories suggest. People who are psychotic are usually more of a danger to themselves than anyone else, hence the warnings of suicidal ideation. I doubt most of PCP’s bad reputation was actually earned, though. It was insanely popular when it was new and if you look hard enough you’ll find some horror stories with any drug that’s used widely enough, but that doesn’t mean they’re common.
Understood. In that case technically the one drug buddy I wrote about who purposely took a super large dose of PCP out of some 3 foot long after snorting coke did go into psychosis. I was not there but he told me how while high on that much PCP he and his sketchy friends all thought that they had died of an overdose from PCP and were having out of body experiences. Even after he mostly came down from the wet or dust he was very worried he had overdosed on cocaine.

Idk and don't want know tbh. PCP is one of those substances that I'll never have the disgust to try xd. I'm not much of a fan of arylcyclohexilamines, I already dislike ketamine so PCP Is a nay nay
My drug buddies who loved Ketamine and other disassociative drugs like DXM, said how they loved PCP when they used it.

Understood. In that case technically the one drug buddy I wrote about who purposely took a super large dose of PCP out of some 3 foot long after snorting coke did go into psychosis. I was not there but he told me how while high on that much PCP he and his sketchy friends all thought that they had died of an overdose from PCP and were having out of body experiences. Even after he mostly came down from the wet or dust he was very worried he had overdosed on cocaine.

Yeah, that definitely sounds like a typical psychotic delusion, and not very surprising given the circumstances. In my experience, when these things are induced by drugs, most people just freak out internally for a little bit and then the states start passing and they calm down. During non-drug-induced psychotic episodes, it can take a relatively long time for behavior to truly spiral out of control from the compounding misperceptions about reality, like days, weeks, or even months depending on how shy you are. With drugs, I think a lot of the time you just don’t have that much time to get beyond the phase where you’re just like “Wait, what??” But that being said, there are some people that just charge ahead and go with the flow, and I’ve seen this happen multiple times on many different drugs. It’s definitely a concern to be aware of although if you’re lucky it won’t ever happen around you, and if it does it still probably won’t be that hard to bring under control… probably.

My drug buddies who loved Ketamine and other disassociative drugs like DXM, said how they loved PCP when they used it.
Lol nshhh , we get true 100% pure racemic ketamine in vials here(super easy to get in various countries of south América, hence the explosión of the new drug tussi* that is flooding the market in europe. It's a mixture of mostly ketamine, bit of MDMA and pink food colour shit). I was injecting some ketamine the other day in 100mg doses at a time and boyyyy, after 400mg I said "this is too much for me" and threw the rest of the contents of the vial into the sink. Then into the garbage bin, gross. Such a weird drug, I don't find it euphoric at all. Makes me feel weird and a bit uncomfortable, I really don't see the appeal other ppl get from it xd anyway, to each their own drugs. I prefer to buy more morphine with thst money. Yummmm

Lol nshhh , we get true 100% pure racemic ketamine in vials here(super easy to get in various countries of south América, hence the explosión of the new drug tussi* that is flooding the market in europe. It's a mixture of mostly ketamine, bit of MDMA and pink food colour shit). I was injecting some ketamine the other day in 100mg doses at a time and boyyyy, after 400mg I said "this is too much for me" and threw the rest of the contents of the vial into the sink. Then into the garbage bin, gross. Such a weird drug, I don't find it euphoric at all. Makes me feel weird and a bit uncomfortable, I really don't see the appeal other ppl get from it xd anyway, to each their own drugs. I prefer to buy more morphine with thst money. Yummmm
The old rule of thumb was that only about a third of people actually enjoy dissociatives.

The old rule of thumb was that only about a third of people actually enjoy dissociatives.
Yeah, my best friend and I dislike it when we tried it way back in 2012. I've given it a few more attempts to see if I liked it and nope, I hate it xddd

There needs to be a certain level of intention of conscious enjoyment, on a philosophical and spiritual level to be able to enjoy dissociatives. They literally penetrate the valence shells of the electrons that form the superposition of our consciousness. We don't ever actually "touch" another substance, all these feelings we think we are feeling are from trading electrons with other nucleuses. The drugs exhibit their action when they trade electrons with our synapses in a certain way. We are adjusting our own valence, in a way.

Fascinating, that's not actually that much if I am correct, 2-FDCK has a short half-life and Psychonautwiki describes the heavy doses of MXipr at 60mg+.
That certainly sounds heavy.

Reminds me of what Terence once said: In the future computers will be more like drugs and drugs will be more like computers.
50mg of Mxipr insufflated at once will send any newb or lightly disso experienced person into a hole. Couple that with already 2fdck (although in my experience the 2fdck actually prevents a full hole) and it’s a pretty decent amount to be in your system.

Funny enough I know exactly what this guy is talking about, as I’ve had a similar experience, being just but a source of energy surfing the digital rainbow. Combining with dmt is wild and probably what sent things over the top to 1000 years,

The pure mxipr hole is an amazing experience and I feel like everyone could benefit from it. It’s like being reborn while also being told that you are a creator of this reality. Really puts things into perspective!

PCP is amazing in my opinion, I've smoked PCP a good handful of times. The PCP was soaked into mint leaves and we would roll it straight up in a blunt and smoke it. The first time I smoked it I got stuck, I was frozen like a statue and I became catatonic like, I didn't know where I was or what was going on, it's like I left my body, the person I smoked it with said he was standing right in front of me and he said he was yelling my name right in my face and i wasn't responding, I have no memory of him doing that. Once I came out of the hole if you want to call it that, I wAs at the bus stop and everything in my vision looked like a cartoon. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I forgot that I even smoked PCP and I had to be reminded we smoked two blunts of it. Then we smoked a blunt of K2 on top of it which I don't recommend

I need to emphasize that using PCP (Phencyclidine), especially with the intent of experiencing psychosis, is not a good idea & dangerous

I need to emphasize that using PCP (Phencyclidine), especially with the intent of experiencing psychosis, is not a good idea & dangerous
God I know some people who smoke ridiculous amounts of it and you can tell they aren't right, when I used to smoke it I would never go past two blunts of it

Can you describe high-dose disso+psychedelic visuals and how they differ from mere psychedelic or mere disso visuals — is there a synergy between the hole and the hyperspace, a hyperhole perhaps?
Disso visuals for me make everything look animated like a cartoon in a way, like everything is smaller

I've smoked PCP a handful of times and I can't say I ever experienced a psychosis from it. I mean it depends on what you're definition of psychosis is. I've certainly lost touch with reality while I was high on PCP from a dissociative standpoint. But I never got violent or crazy from it. It all depends on dose though.

Like the first time I smoked PCP I smoked two blunts of mint leaves soaked in the PCP and I got stuck, I froze up like a statue and I became catatonic, I didn't know what was going on, I didn't know where I was it's like I left my body and went somewhere else. The guy I was with said he was yelling my name right in my face and I wasn't responding. I don't remember hearing his voice and I don't remember him standing in front of me. I was in a black out and I came to at a bus stop and everything looked like a cartoon and I thought I could walk all the way home which was about an 8 to 10 mile walk. We got on the bus and it felt like it was moving in slow motion but we got to my house very fast at the same time. I totally forgot we even smoked PCP.