• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How does one PEAK for 5 hours?

3rd line..but anyway technically on that graph peak drops significantly at 2.5 hours...thats how many i hours exactly i reckon i peaked off my first 10 pills...green smileys, blue dolphins, yellow pandas...etc never 5 why ive had like a 2 hour 'afterglow' after peaking but many times.

i'm a small female and in my first year of dropping a pill a wkend two times a month for the first six months i peaked for five hours each time, it is possible, but definitely hasn't happened for a while, maybe the pills were stronger then, but more likely tolerance

I peaked for a good 5 hours last weekend... as did my boyfriend.... total duration was about 7 hours... cleanest and most incredible high ever... It is possible!

Ive peak for 5 hours before on just 1 pill very hard and full on, i didnt care about the duration, after 5 hrs of full peak you start to feel abit tired and know you got your moneys worth which was enough however i have hardly come accross these types of pills now days, certainly i would like to find out what was in them, and yeah most of the times i get high qaulity stuff ive had biege a`s, blue aliens, yosemite sams, red russians, yellow doves, orange butterfly and last week i had green mitsubishis and they only last me around 2.5 hrs, im guesing those that last 5 hr must be mda mixed with ketamine or something since i was have alot of visuals

Some tablet formulations are slower to dissolve or breakup in the stomach. This may alter the absorption rate, meaning the drug is absorbed more slowly - perhaps over a 1 hour or so - compared to a possible 5-10 mins for an equivalent dose of MDMA powder.

So while elimination half life isn't changed, the overall duration or intensity of effects may be altered. I believe this possibly also explains why some pills seem to produce waves or several smaller peaks.

There's also individual metabolism variations, particularly in relation to mixed function oxidases. ~1 in 10 people have a 2D6 deficiency. As this is the preferred route (most energy efficient) it's very likely those with a 2D6 deficiency may experience a slightly longer peak.

What about MDMA + MDA combo pills, doesn't some of the MDMA turn into MDA in your system (i heard it) ? So say you had decent level MDMA with a bit of decent level MDA in a pill...you will feel the MDMA more first then followed slowly over a big duration the MDA effects because some is slowly converted to MDA...

Especially with a pill that is VERY hard pressed like phase_dancer said...

If you get what I mean...don't know how else to explain it

Last edited:
Pharmacokinectic studies have shown that MDMA is rapidly absorbed into the human blood stream, but once in the body the metabolites of MDMA inhibit MDMA metabolism. As a result, subsequent doses of the drug produce unexpectedly high blood levels, which could worsen the cardiovascular and other adverse effects of this drug without increasing its "pleasurable" effects, which tend to peak about two hours after taking an initial dose. MDMA interferes with the metabolism of other drugs, including some of the adulterants in MDMA tablets.
From: http://www.drugabuse.gov/Meetings/MDMA/MDMAExSummary.html

Gotta rush, will search for more later.

BigTrancer :)

"pleasurable" but would that mean the afterglow ? Where you're not peaking but still feeling that nice warm loved up effect.

Peak for me is when im floored...jaw going wild....eyes twitching like a muthafucka...with distorted time.

KostoN said:

Peak for me is when im floored...jaw going wild....eyes twitching like a muthafucka...with distorted time.

Ditto.

I suppose one way of peaking for that long is to take more than 1 pill. Say, have one pill (or double dump) and then 2-3 hrs later (depening on how you're going) have another one. That'll keep you peaking for around 5 hours, especially if they're good pills.

Peaking off one pill only though.....hmmmm.....mda......maybe caps......

Yup, caps do it, only thing is all the caps I've had have got like 4 - 6 points in em which is the equivalent on 2 - 3 good pills.

How big are these caps your eating that fit more than half a gram?

If I had that much MDMA powder I'd be peaking for half a day =D

The caps i got like 5 months back had like 80% dark red powder and 20% pink powder maybe Red Mitsus and Pink MTVs crushed up...had around a half weight in them (scaled) peaked for at least 3.5 hours off these, they were great except sore temples the next day...

Thats like on average two pills really..(250mg each, medium size)

I read two studies a few months back and posted it on pill reports. From memory the first sayed that the MDMA breakdown into metabolite (MDA) was about 15:1 ratio. The second study was even slightly higher ratio ie. less MDA. My point being that you would need to take many MDMA pills (maybe 15-25) before you would have high enough ammount of the breakdown metabolite MDA to be getting effects from it in the same way as 1 or 2 good strengh MDA pills. That is if infact the metabolite MDA in the blood works on the brain in the same way as ingested MDA.

Over the last year I have taken pills usually less than once a month. Occasionally more frequently but also had breaks of around 3 months. On average around 2 pills per session. I have consumed capsules and pressed pills of supposedly high quality in Canada, and some very nice pressed pills in Germany and Switzerland as well as some average and some of the best pressed pills and capsules going around in Australia. I am male, have a pretty fast metabolism. ie I eat small meals and eat constantly. I have low body mass and very little body fat and about average height. I have preloaded and postloaded with 5-HTP in the last 5months.

I don't get hit all that hard on pills but still feel it quite well. MDMA works much like the average person on me. On the best of those pills I usually feel a peak for aprrox 10mins-30mins. In total I feel a very good platue for usually 2.5-3 hours. Then a nice peaceful mild glow for the next couple of hours and a mild mood lift after glow for aprrox 2 days. In terms of quantities here a Red Mitsubishi (supposedly GC/MS tested at 110mg MDMA) would definatly have me feeling the platue coming down before the 3 hr mark. I would need something of slightly higher strength than a red mistubishi (110mg MDMA) to feel a constant platue for 3 hours. I capsule of MDMA-MDA combo had me feeling a solid platue up until the 2.5 hour mark. It was supposedly 120mg and definately a stronger and a longer lasting platue than red or green mitsubishis. To not feel a significat drop before 3 hr mark It would have to be a very strong pill indeed.

My best guess is that I would need something in the rage of 150-180mg of MDMA or higher to get a solid platue for 3-4.5 hrs.

I just found something funny. There's a real person in the world with the name "Peek Ng", I just saw it in a database that I work on. Can you imagine the fun she'd have out... "Hey, are you peakin?", "Hi, I'm Peek Ng...", "Are you peaking Peek Ng?"...LOL

I don't know about peaking, but this name is going to keep me amused for five hours. =D

Seriously, I'd have to take a break for a month, take 200mg 5HTP the night before and eventually eat about 300 to 350mg of MDMA at once to peak(Ng) for five hours straight.

if im not wrong DXM is also broken down by the same pathways in the liver? so wouldnt adding a minute amount of DXM into an MDMA tablet give the pill a slightly longer duration. well a small enough dose of DXM, far from the rec. as that might cause dmg. can someone please correct me? no flames please

The only way I could peak for 5 hours is if I took a nice dose of MDA then a nice dose of MDMA....

Normally when one pill gets you going for that long though, that's the smart combo they've used.

crappybones said:
if im not wrong DXM is also broken down by the same pathways in the liver? so wouldnt adding a minute amount of DXM into an MDMA tablet give the pill a slightly longer duration. well a small enough dose of DXM, far from the rec. as that might cause dmg. can someone please correct me? no flames please

It would provide a longer duration, but it'd also increase the risk of serotonin syndrome, which I'm sure is no fun at all.

After reading those Dutch pill reports... (pills lab tested at over 180 or even 200+ mg of MDMA) You would likely get a 4-5 hour platea off a pill of that strength wouldn't you?

I would consider the Dutch ratings on pill reports (ie. 180+mg MDMA = 9 200+mg MDMA = 10) to be much more accurate rating than our Australian BS ratings...