• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how does morphine feel to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
compared to oxycodone and heroin it is not as intense seems to.last longer than oxu and withdrawal doesn't happen as fast as the two others.
plugging I get a nod for 1 to 2 hours after ten mins 90mg plus followed by a chilled out carefree high for 3 to 6 hours I can go around 12 hours before I start craving.
orally it is not as intense bit I do get chilled out and anti anxiety effects also it.seems to.last longer but does.take half for said effrcts.
the first time I tried mscontin 60mg.chewed gave me.mild buzz then I chewed 120mg.and overdosed throwing up.all night this was with a 400mg codeine tolerance.
plus chewing doesnth. completely wreck the time.release
crushing does into a powder but I try dissolve as much as possible.

so how does.morphine feel to.you and which roa and doses I'm wondering if low doses rectally or orally throughout the dayear will give me pain relief and andslight high as morphine has great anti anxiety effects and I notice I took 60mg crushed orally and actually felt stimulated
I'm charting on cos I had 300mg morphine since this.morning 40mg. emazepam this morn and just had 8units of.alcohol 4 percent and 20mg diazepam

Hezza, please read the forum guidelines before creating new threads. An individual's subjective opinion of a given drug, in this case, Morphine, doesn't really have any bearing on Harm Reduction. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.