• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do you turn crystaline Ketamine into an injectable solution?

Dr.Gonzo666

Bluelighter
I saw quite a lot of thread dealing with how to turn liquid K into powder, but curiously not the reverse. Which is weird since the IM route is supposed to be the best.
Anyway I have only access to Ketamine crystal and I had trouble reaching the K-hole even with 300-400 mg insufflated and many people on this forum claim that insufflation is a waste of product.

I'd like to know if it was possible (and common) to turn this into a solution that I could use for IM injection. Does it involve distilled water?

I'm not entirely comfortable with this, though. I never injected anything. I'm worried about things like injecting air bubbles and such...

I just add plain boiled and cooled tap water (distilled water or saline intended for injection would be ideal, I guess) and heat gently to dissolve (probably not necessary but is quicker) same as I do to make any other injectable solution. It's obviously not ideal for IM use as krystal isn't sterile. It is pure ketamine though (or certainly should be if you know your source) and have never heard of any problems coming from IM use - or indeed IV. IV is actually safer in terms of less chance of infection than IM but also less desirable for many. I know dozens of people who IM kystal this way - and know of a great many more online who do too - and have never heard of any problems. That doesn't mean it's 100% safe but that is a decision only you can make as to whether the possible risks are justified.

The air bubble thing is an urban myth - you could inject an entire syringe full of nothing but air into a vein with no problem. Would be a bit pointless but would do you no harm. Takes a hell of a lot of air to cause any problems. Check out the IV/IM injection technique threads and ask any questions you wish to cos it's obviously not something you want to attempt without some confidence regarding technique. To be honest, a two year old could IM - IV is somewhat trickier but hardly difficult - but you want to get it right in both cases so research is important. Having somebody show you in person is ideal but not possible for everyone, of course.

Is injecting Ketamine not dangerous ? I am very inquisitive as I have never shot up a drug, and have never heard of this practice of using Psyche's before joining BL. I know there would be no risk of bladder infections, and it would get me exactly where I want to be in A matter of minutes, So is the only danger being rejected by society for sticking a needle in your arm, or is there more to it than that ? Peace :)

How do you think they use ketamine in medical settings? Get granny to snort a few lines off the operating table? :D

Ketamine is perfectly injectable - it's generally made specifically for injecting which is why it comes in sterile vials. In the UK and some other areas we get krystal before it has ever been put into solution so don't get vials and make the solution up ourselves if injecting it. Can be injected intramuscular or intravenously perfectly safely as long as you know how to inject safely. Virtually all drugs can be injected safely really - with a few notable exceptions... that I can't think of offhand. Ketamine most certainly is not one and is quite safe to inject.

I knew it was used medicinally, but ithought in that setting they would just put a few Ml in the patients drip, I am also from the UK but have never heard of injecting... But it is most probably due to ignorance :( My uncle shot up so much H that his leg went purple and swelled to roughly twice its size, obviously splitting the skin all the way up his femur :S Doctors told him 1 more hit and it could block the artery to his leg meaning losing it, it will also never go back to its original colour... This is what I meant by risks, he also only used sterile needles obviously, im sure he's not that stupid :/ Peace and Thanks :)

I just add plain boiled and cooled tap water (distilled water or saline intended for injection would be ideal, I guess) and heat gently to dissolve (probably not necessary but is quicker) same as I do to make any other injectable solution. It's obviously not ideal for IM use as krystal isn't sterile. It is pure ketamine though (or certainly should be if you know your source) and have never heard of any problems coming from IM use - or indeed IV. IV is actually safer in terms of less chance of infection than IM but also less desirable for many. I know dozens of people who IM kystal this way - and know of a great many more online who do too - and have never heard of any problems. That doesn't mean it's 100% safe but that is a decision only you can make as to whether the possible risks are justified.

The air bubble thing is an urban myth - you could inject an entire syringe full of nothing but air into a vein with no problem. Would be a bit pointless but would do you no harm. Takes a hell of a lot of air to cause any problems. Check out the IV/IM injection technique threads and ask any questions you wish to cos it's obviously not something you want to attempt without some confidence regarding technique. To be honest, a two year old could IM - IV is somewhat trickier but hardly difficult - but you want to get it right in both cases so research is important. Having somebody show you in person is ideal but not possible for everyone, of course.
I wonder if the result of ketamine and saline would be safe to IV.