• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do YOU handle being ripped off

i got ripped off few months back in a hood in Pittsburgh and the due put 1 real bag of D ontop then buncha fake shit underneath and took off on his bike and i chased the dude down and rammed him with my car into the fence along the school field and he fell off his bike and i took his broken bike home with me. :-D

well usually gettin high makes me feel less shitty bout gettin ripped off

sometimes though if u get ripped off at the wrong time u can no longer get high for atleast a lil while

thats prob the worst, when shit happens n u dont have a damn thing left

luckily i have only gotten ripped once.

learned my lesson after that one n im not sayin i can no longer be ripped off cuz that would be dumb but i atleast am not near as trusting (even with so called friends) as i used to be

atleast the one time i did get ripped i still had some OC n weed at home so i was able to alleviate some of the frustration but regardless gettin ripped sucks

and i guess i dont know what it is like to get ripped n not have nething to get high on to ease the pain, but i could def imagine how shitty it'd be having to stay pissed for the rest of the day

I've bin ripped off... alot.

lets start with the lower level drugs.

one time me and my mate trying to get some weed, make a few calls and one the guys we call can get on for us and when i get im like this is a bit small for an 8 ball, and he says its heaps fluffy and im like okay... and he had to 'go to work' at miday might i add ... on a sunday.

we went accross from the shopping center to the park for a test smoke but as always i weighed it and it was 1.3 grams i was like what the fuck in the fuck.

now ecstasy

one time this girl at school i ask if she can get me a couple of pinga's and the next day she gives them to me at a slighly cheaper price i look at them cause i couldn't at school teachers and the such. when i looked at them i was like okay no symbol on them .... a line on one side, purple, and i was like okay i'll take one and see what happens. and what happens no emotions or feelings... valium. (i was previously on a prescription for it.

next time i saw her i said "what the fuck! you gave me valium!" and me and her argue and she keeps saying they were pingas and she told her BF to bash me(whilst i wasn't there) later after school just got off the bus and he's there and i had skateboarding for school sport that day and he walks upto me and raise's his fist and he gets a mouth full of truck, he runs off never bin spoken to by them again.

The only one that i can remember, we were on a very messy night (e, speed, nangs, bud and acid) well we ran out of weed. Being at a place that we were house sitting with no car we called around. Found out that some guy down the road had bud so we call go a meet in a park. He hands over a fist full of alfoil and i had over cash. I didnt check it till i got to the house and it was just foil inside foil so i was pissed. Anyway we call the connection to this guy, there isnt much he can do but he will let me know when he see him. Anyway this silly bastard showed up at the pub and the connection, plus another mate stole his wallet. Well i got back my hundred and my mates got 150 to split between em. So i worked out well.

I had a pharmacist that was ripping me off. I used to count my pills, I was getting (120) .5mg xanax. I had 4x in a row where my pills were 1 or 2 short. I had my mom double count them after me. She's the most anti-drug person I met, and refuses scripts after getting teeth pulled so I know she wasn't lieing to me.
The thing is, the pharmacist was a sexy young girl and I didn't want to get her in trouble. I could do with 2 less pills, she couldn't do with a felony charge.

I had a pharmacist that was ripping me off. I used to count my pills, I was getting (120) .5mg xanax. I had 4x in a row where my pills were 1 or 2 short. I had my mom double count them after me. She's the most anti-drug person I met, and refuses scripts after getting teeth pulled so I know she wasn't lieing to me.
The thing is, the pharmacist was a sexy young girl and I didn't want to get her in trouble. I could do with 2 less pills, she couldn't do with a felony charge.

Maybe she should think before stealing peoples drugs. If someone was doing that to me, beautiful girl or ugly old man, id tell them strait to there face there a thieving drug fucked loser and that im going to report them to the authorities strait away.

You know how much of a fucking fortune that girl probably makes selling those drugs on the street? If she did that to 20 people a day, thats 140 people a week.. thats like, over 250 pills.

Idk ne body who likes being ripped off. The last time I can remember was a brick of stamps. The Fuct up thing was that it was my regular dude who I have copped from many times b4. By the time I figured out they were bunk he claimed he already paid his dude for them and couldn't get ahold of him. I had to eat it BS.

play it off cool and wait for a chance to burn the motherfuckers who beat me

what what nah its all good
then get my shit off

I have had a gun put to my head. I don't care how hard you are, when some thug has a loaded pistol to the side of your head there isn't really a lot you can do. Remember who the guy is for another day.

When I get ripped off I just let it happen, I feel were pretty lucky to get perfect deals happening. the majority of exchanges are flawless but when I get ripped off I just avoid those people. It's real life, and not always a business trip. I've heard dozens of times people i directly know getting robbed for just blabbing about thier stashes.

Depends one dude got me couple times wit garbage. Go back for mother load wit fake cash

Getting burned sucks Ive lost alot of money like that. when you don't know the person all you can really do is raise hell. The smartest thing is to not let it happen, only go through people you trust. If its something that's sold by weight always ask to check it and if its shit like acid make sure you know someone whos tried it.

if its petty small time shit i get pissy for all of 20 sec. and dont go threw that person ever again, im not above calling s1 back to tell em not to call me anymore , or ask if they wanna fix it

big money ill get it back or the equivillant one way or another but mostly i dont deal with dum ppl these days

i got ripped off buying 5 bags of heroin 2 weeks ago. complete crap, i doubt it was even dope. i just beat the shit out of my punching bag, let my regular dealer know someone on his block is ripping people off and using his name, and put it behind me. yeah it 50 bucks but what can i do?:p

man my buddy ripped this kid off pretty bad i gotta admit its pretty funny and i laughed my ass off when he told me. what he did was he took a chunk from a bar of soap the size of a gram dipped it in oregeno until it was completley covered and then stuffed it in a dime bag. he calls this kid to meet up right andgets his sister to give him a ride. they meet up he gives the kid the fake bud and just drives off when he gets his money.

and that aint the first time hes done shit like that either. when i first met him he told me he could get acid i gave him -- for 2 hits buddy just used that thicker printer paper and printed out fake blotters. this was also when i hadn't yet tried any drugs so i was a little heated about doing it at the right time so i held onto them for a month before i did them. when i called him on it he was like dude you held on to it to long it degraded. hes one of my closest friends and eventually when we were drinkin and i called him on it again and hes like yeah yeah i did do it im sorry i just didnt know you then.

lol hes also sold fake coke with the reasoning (14 year old girls deserve to get ripped off they shouldn't be gettin into coke).

another time he owed a kid money so he gives this kid cut up white eraser peices in a dime and bag tells him it was crack he could sell for -- bucks. fuckin moron dint realize it was fake til after he tried selling it to some one

he doesnt do shit like that anymore. but i always got a kick out of the things this kid would come up with to rip people off

i guess he got away with it most the time too cuz it was small time shit like -- or -- bucks. u gotta have balls the size of trashcans to sell large quantities of bunk shit to some one tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really have much of a problem with ripping off kids. Tbh, they do really deserve it. If your 14.. you really shouldnt be doing coke.. hopfully it'll turn em off drugs, or atleast bide some time till there mature enough. Actively seeking to rip off kids is pretty wrong though.

I dont really have much of a problem with ripping off kids. Tbh, they do really deserve it. If your 14.. you really shouldnt be doing coke.. hopfully it'll turn em off drugs, or atleast bide some time till there mature enough. Actively seeking to rip off kids is pretty wrong though.

i just plain wouldnt sell to em. I wouldnt feel right ripping off anyone to be honest. In my opinion theres 3 things no man should mess with and thats another mans money, another mans car, and another mans woman.

People rip you off it happens....
Hmmmm

Last time someone tried to rip me off
Went home found out that the dope was beat.
Had a friend call him up, to order some stuff....
some sexy friend who i will call Monica....
She went wit him to get some food at McDonald's and do the deal....
She dosed him out on 15 hits of acid in his drink....
After about 15 minutes after doing so...
He asked her to drive him to do a drug deal...
She Drove him to a totally different town....
Left him outside and took his money and drugs..
Left him in the gethoo....TRIPPING FACE for the first time... this guy sold dope

i just plain wouldnt sell to em. I wouldnt feel right ripping off anyone to be honest. In my opinion theres 3 things no man should mess with and thats another mans money, another mans car, and another mans woman.

Yeah, personally i wouldnt ever rip anyone off. period. But what i mean is, i dont feel bad for kids who have been ripped off.

Yeah, personally i wouldnt ever rip anyone off. period. But what i mean is, i dont feel bad for kids who have been ripped off.

Wow..harsh. How could you not feel bad for people who get ripped? It's one of the shittiest parts of this game.