• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you guys like nodding off?

Because of my tolerance I never really nodded too hard, maybe just a few times when taking large doses of dilaudid.

BUT, I recently discovered that combining a night of opiates with some dxm def sends me to another planet. Basically, I drink half a large bottle of robo, then an hour later start the opiates. Before long, I'm gone. It feels good and when I close my eyes I get very strong visuals - not lights or strange stuff, more like my imagination goes into overdrive and I'm dreaming something - it's like the moment I close my eyes someone starts a movie projector and a scene starts.

Time has no meaning - I close my eyes and nod off for 5 minutes and it seems like hours have passed.

I can hold a conversation, but it sure ain't easy. If I take too much I won't remember anything the next day, which I don't like.

And yeah, it's quite easy to just sleep the whole next day. I go to bed at 5am and sleep until 6pm, easy.

Fun for weekends!

its always funny being in front of people with a huge gin on nodding, because you know what they're thinking, whether they use opiates or not

''damn, they look like they're feeling good!''

I always feel like I'm fighting the nod.. I try to keep myself out of it cuz I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep and lose that good feeling.

My two favorite drugs to get a good "nod" off are Oxycodone and Heroin except I'll take oxy's over H anyday. I like to do enough opiates and nothing else to get that good nod. Although, I don't mind smoking a little bit of weed to potentiate the oxys.

I also prefer nodding alone, like tonight actually ;) . I was doing oxy's in front of some buddy's last night and they said I was really boring and kept coming in out of conversations lol. Not the best social drug imo in higher doses at least.

Ideally, a good fix starts off with an incredible rush, followed by a good 60-90 minutes of stimulating euphoria where I read, write, socialize etc... Then after about two hours I'll start to nod off comfortably.

Unfortunately, I rarely experience opiates like this anymore, my receptors are simply too saturated. Now I definitely chase the high. I love to shoot a few bags and just nod out sloppily for hours on end. If I can achieve that with the dope I get, I'm satisfied. However, this is why I no longer consider opiates to be my drug of choice, as they simply just don't deliver what they used to (and won't, until I detox and take a long break). The way I see things are, if I want to be productive-amphetamines. If I want to be social and relaxed-Benzodiazepines. If I want to be social, relaxed, totally sloppy and instantly feel relieved of all stress-Heroin.

I love nodding. I have used a gram everyday for the past two years and i used to split it up ibto five shots a day but i barely would get high, it was inconvenient and it was wreaking havoc on my veins. So i split it up into two fat shots a day, a big fat one in the morning which has legs throughout the day and then one in the evening to relax and nod off ibto sleep. Love the nod i get pissed when i shoot and dont nod.

I love nodding..... the best nod I had I was staying over my dealers house. They are my friends too before they started dealing to me. We were doing heroin and I remember them telling me to maybe take a little less than what I was going to, not that I was going to od or anything but I didn't and I ended up getting fucked up. We walked to the bar to get beer and I had to wait outside since I'm not old enough lol and I was nodding out while standing... I only came a little out of it when a dude asked me for a light. Then all I remember is my friend threatening these junkies on the phone who stole a oxy script... we then walked back to the apartment.

I ended up trying to drink a beer but kept nodding out but I still could hear everything around me. I couldn't even drink though and I ended up throwing up in the bag where the bottles were... I had to rinse them off in the sink and my friend thought it was the funniest shit ever. After I threw up though I felt amazing... I could nod and yeah I took a high dose and threw up but it was worth it in the end. I like high doses and usually I don't puke but that dope was mad strong... I love the nod where you just have your head fall back while sitting up and your body just sinks into the couch.

I like to take a fairly small dose of oxy and an equipotent dose of hydrocodone and take a small dose of benzos to potentiate. but that's dangerous if you don't know your tolerance to all drugs involved.

I don't like nodding that much. It is just so blatantly obvious that your hella fucked up. I don't like giving off that perception in public or even when my roomates are around. I'd rather take a smaller shot of H and get a stimulating buzz.

I like to take a fairly small dose of oxy and an equipotent dose of hydrocodone and take a small dose of benzos to potentiate. but that's dangerous if you don't know your tolerance to all drugs involved.

Oh yeah I have taken benzos with dope cause I like the high I get even though its dangerous. I take a low dose though and still the same amount of dope... lol I remember having to go with my boyfriend so he could register to vote. I was so fucked up that day on dope and clonazepam. I ended up crying outside but the high was enjoyable still....... oddly

Oh yeah I have taken benzos with dope cause I like the high I get even though its dangerous. I take a low dose though and still the same amount of dope... lol I remember having to go with my boyfriend so he could register to vote. I was so fucked up that day on dope and clonazepam. I ended up crying outside but the high was enjoyable still....... oddly

Why were you crying?

Why were you crying?

Lol I ended up being so high and then became emotional. I knew I was really fucked up cause I never cry. I ened up being more open and the subject was really hard to talk about.... yeah weird day.