• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you guys like nodding off?

I love nodding out, def like taking high dose vs benzo'd. Last time I was nodding out on 150mg of oxy every few minutes, and every single time I was playing warcraft 3. It frustrated me to no end because everytime the game reset!!! Never could get anything done!!!...then I'd wake up and be like oooh...

Haha I love the crazy places you go with nodding.

nodding is a big waste on opiates. if i want to sleep ill take some benzos.

it just seems silly to me to purposely get a nod, if you fall asleep you dont feel it at least i dont.

I like "light" nodding... Benzos are my poison, but sometimes i'll do opiates (to which i don't have a huge tolerance to, unlike benzos). Anyways codeine or tramadol and weed is nice when you are playing something like GTA IV or some other fucked up game like RESIDENT EVIL 5.

Also last summer i was on a vacation on the country side on my grandmas place and first i'd have a huge breakfast then i took tramadols had a great workout at the gym then headed back and have a huge meal and when the tramadols wear off took a good dose of benzos and had a few beers during the day while chilling, AWESOME!

Also hanging in a park high as fuck lissening to Robert Miles on a sunny day is nice too...

To answer the Q i do potentiate.

lately all I do is chase the nod. taking morphine and oxy in higher and higher doses, and now throwing in benzos, somas, beer, bourbon, weed, etc. fuck reality, let there be sleep!

I don't really like nodding although when its late at night before i sleep i do like to take some benzos just to make me sleep better. I get high during the day and try to be as active as possible. Nodding kinda makes that statement not happen.

Have you ever nodded out before ??? a nod is not laying down in your bed under the covers and passing out for the night lol

nodding is a big waste on opiates. if i want to sleep ill take some benzos.

it just seems silly to me to purposely get a nod, if you fall asleep you dont feel it at least i dont.

haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who misunderstood the question. :D

I love it! Laying on my bed, listening to music with black lights on and just having the craziest lucid dreamzzzz

I like the rush more than the Nod. Snort a fat line of OC while your tolerance is down and BANG, I'm out the door going out to chill with friends for the night.

The Nod is more enjoyable if its one of those all nighters by yourself. That when you lit up a cig and nod out in the washroom as you watch youtube on your iphone.

Have you ever nodded out before ??? a nod is not laying down in your bed under the covers and passing out for the night lol

yes i have nodded out many times, i have been addicted to opiates since late 2005/early 2006

some people have shit to do, and cant be nodding out all over the place

I prefer high doses of opiates so I dont have to use potentiators... plus the high is better overall imo

I 100% agree, I'd rather dose big and have the clarity and happiness of a true opiate high then cloud it with downers, antihistamines ect. Ugh.

Nodding on a high opiate dose is always my goal. My favorite thing to do is to put off getting high all day until maybe 11pm, then get seriously fucked up until the early morning hours and sleep into the evening the next day.

love it. as the guy on methadone said though it can be annoying. ill take my dose anywhere from 2-8 pm and often end up wanting very badly to just close my eyes knowing i'd be drooling all over myself if i could just relax. usually i cant at work though and its really annoying. nighttime though unless im trying to get pussy its all good. preferred and i usually smoke weed to try to get there

What opiates/opiate combinations make you nod the hardest?

Opiate Nodding Thread

So i have a question for opiate users on bluelight.
What opiate/opiate combinations make you nod the hardest?

Me
1. The opiate that i tried what made me nod the hardest was Heroin
2. The opiate combination that made me nod the hardest was Tramadol 250mg and hydrocodone 75mg of hydrocodone 3000mg of APAP(thats mg of hydrocodone made me sick had me throwin up on my girls bathroom floor.)

Opiates: Morphine. Oxymorphone (OM).

combos: OM + MJ + OC (nods the quickest)
OM + MJ + Benzo (nods the hardest)

I'm not a huge fan of nodding anymore, just prefer a nice warm euphoric buzz, less pains, n' feeling sociable. once in a while at night with nothing to do a nod is nice now and then. helps keep tolerance a little lower too,:)