• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do I remove hydrocodone from acetaminophen?

maytricks

Greenlighter
How do I remove oxycodone from acetaminophen? I'm aware of CWE but drinking the water makes me gag or throw up. I wasted about 20 percs doing this (threw up the last 2 times). Is there another way or a way to remove the hydrocodone from the water? Edit i can snort em pop em all day long but drinking the water makes me trow up. (yes I know snorting them is bad but it's more of a social thing where i live people snort everything.)

Last edited:
put it in orange juice, your not doing your body any favours eating all that apap, really you throw up from the taste of the water? dang lol. not trying to sound mean but it really doesnt taste very bad at all.

are you sure you dosing correctly? maybe your dosing to high because you dont realize how many mgs are in each ml of water.

the melting point of hydrocodone is well above the boiling point for water, so just boil off all the water in a microwave, and cap the residue, or parachute it. make sure you watch the reaction as the temp of the hydrocodone will quickly soar above 212*F (100*C) once all the water is gone. Id take it out just as the last bit of water is boiling off, let the heat of the ceramic bowl boil/evaporate off the rest of the water.

eta: do you have hydro or oxycodone? you said hydro but percoset is oxycodone. either way, oxy has a higher melting point that hydro, so you're gtg

eta: do you have hydro or oxycodone? you said hydro but percoset is oxycodone. either way, oxy has a higher melting point that hydro, so you're gtg
Sorry I have oxycodone I have no Idea why I put hydrocodone. My apologies sorry for the confusion

It's not the water but the taste of the pill with the consistency of water just makes me retch i don't know why just does. It's not the dose because I can pop like 15 and be fine.

Just tried it makes it way better with tea and sugar (no milk). Can barely taste it at all. Though it would be nice to extract if i'm on the go or at a friends house.

the melting point of hydrocodone is well above the boiling point for water, so just boil off all the water in a microwave, and cap the residue, or parachute it. make sure you watch the reaction as the temp of the hydrocodone will quickly soar above 212*F (100*C) once all the water is gone. Id take it out just as the last bit of water is boiling off, let the heat of the ceramic bowl boil/evaporate off the rest of the water.

That sounds perfect for me thanks! Will try tomorrow.

I always have a choc milk on hand. Straight after drinking the liquid I immediately drink the choc milk and that bitter, foul taste is gone.

be very careful with the apap. I had a friend go to the hospital with liver failure from eating too much tylenol. I also had a doctor tell me that the tylenol was actually more dangerous than either drug itself, as far as harm to your body.

To die of liver failure due to overdose of acetaminophen is a horrific death. slow and painful be safe.