View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do I prepare for a DMT trip

Earlsweatshirt

Greenlighter
Is it worth it? I've done acid 6 times and shrooms once. I watched the documentary DMT the spirit molecule and was fascinated but also apprehensive. Should I try it? Whag are the necessary preparations. If I do it I want to do it competency right.

It's not something you can really prepare for... it's a lot like death in the regard you can do things to "prepare" for it but you have never and will never experience anything like it other then it.

What you should look into is proper vaporization technique as this is a large stumbling block for new people. The next thing is to realize a break though means to not exist as a human in this reality. This means you may live 1000 lives in some unknown plane and that will either be amazing, hard to grasp, of terrifying depending on who you are. All of my break throughs were awesome I visited some cool places until I tried to push boundaries did a lot and was terrified.

Should you do it is up to you. I have introduced probably 20 people to it and witnessed plenty of first time break throughs most people are blown away it takes you into a different existence and the most common complaints is "the balls of light and vibrations were so fast it was hard to handle at first" it is very important you realize you will get to a point where you can't fathom lighting a lighter or understand the concept of smoking more so it's good to put the pipe down before this point.

It's really hard to explain to someone what it's like to warp into a different reality for what can be several eternities but yeah that's kind of what it's like...

I heard a bloke in a terrence mckenna interview say hes broken through around 50 times.

He said "you can never fully prepare for a dmt trip, even if you have broken through before"

The guy aboves post is pretty onpoint i guess aswell.

But yea you can try meditate to settle your mind, but yea its one of those things.

Ive broken through once and im almost anxious of my next one because its such a profound and extreme experience.

the necessary preparations are getting a vaporisation utensil, a lighter, knowing your smoking technique, being in a comfortable environment that allows you to lie down and having someone nearby who'll take the pipe out of your hands in the right moment. other than that, there's not really anything you can do.