• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how do i break bars into 9 pieces lmao

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i want to treat my anxiety with benzos and just buying whatever pressed shit i can find. i did a lot of testing and figuring out dosages and i figured i was taking too much and i was getting high being a dumb ass. i just want to dose .25mg of "xanax" occasionally but i bought a bunch of pressed hulk bars that have 3mg of "xanax" inside.

green hulks come in 3 pieces so 1mg per square piece. way too heavy of a dose for me this is a fucking disaster but i got them awhile ago thinking "1mg wasnt that much" . i have a pure clean etizolam solution should i just use that? i dont have a lot of experience with benzos and i heard etizolam is fast acting like xanax and has a really bad reputation for making people feel sober when theyre not. i know enough at this point not to mess with benzos and ever think im sober but they still scare me.

and fyi i know the risk of benzos ive been around them for 10 years but i have anxiety and unlimited access to benzos so whatevers going to happen is going to happen. im not worried about benzo addiction.

I would definitely use the Etiz, because,

1. It's pure
2. More forgiving than alprazolam
3. It's impossible to know whether pressed bars have the active substance evenly distributed through the bar or not.
Or, so I've been told.

I'd probably save the bars and use for sleeping troubles, hangovers et cetera and not when I'm around people.

You really have no idea what's in those hulk's. It's likely etizolam or flualp if you're in the US however the main issue is you have no idea what they're dosed at.

But to answer your question you will want to look into making a solution and volumetric dosing. Much more accurate way to dose.

I don't know the technicalities of benzos/etiz and their solubility

I don't know the technicalities of benzos/etiz and their solubility
I know alprazolam isn't water soluble, after my attempts to snort them many, many years ago.
This is a stupid fucking question probably, but if it isn't water soluble, does that mean you can't use high proof alcohol?

I know alprazolam isn't water soluble, after my attempts to snort them many, many years ago.
This is a stupid fucking question probably, but if it isn't water soluble, does that mean you can't use high proof alcohol?
I'm not sure myself. I also believe benzos are not water soluble, if I remember correctly I think alcohol works but I'm not sure.

Basically, I would just get a milligram scale. Weigh your bars precisely. Crush a load or a few down. Weigh the exact mg amount.

I’m guessing a bar weighs 300-500 mg’s?

If so, it should be easy to weigh about 35-45 mg’s.

Would be one way. I see some other good suggestions above.

That is what I would likely do though.

PG solution is a preferred dissolution substance.

I would definitely use the Etiz, because,

1. It's pure
2. More forgiving than alprazolam
3. It's impossible to know whether pressed bars have the active substance evenly distributed through the bar or not.
Or, so I've been told.

I'd probably save the bars and use for sleeping troubles, hangovers et cetera and not when I'm around people.
if i take 1mg of xanax im an idiot for days straight. even with daily moderate usage.

if i take 1mg of xanax im an idiot for days straight. even with daily moderate usage.
That's a very strong reaction - when I got on Xanax, if I took 1mg at 22:00, I would be feeling perfectly sober by 09:00 the next day.
Is this from the pressed hulks? Because Flu-alprazolam has very similar effects to regular alp, but more hypnotic beside more potent IMO, with (almost) twice as long duration, and it lingers way longer, at least for me.