• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to tweak out pretty bad when I'm binging on meth for a couple days thus TweakFace was born... so original I know...

LOL

not only do you bust all over her sheets, but you made her eat your boogers too. Holy shit

And with dope, the shit's so inactive orally that to me it's really not worth the nastiness of doing it, but coke on the other hand you can still get a decent numbie off it lol. Plus, coke just makes me such a fiend, dope gets me strung out if I'm on it for a while but coke makes me think "holy shit I'm wasting it, it's dripping right out of my nose!"
You can also flick them coke boogers on some foil and smoke'em.

laziness , i think i was listening to a tiesto song when i registered. i dont even like him much as a ddj

I'm a chef...when I'm I'm in straight non using mode, I am a hardworking honest man of thirty years....but when I'm in using mode I revert back to the hurt, lying, manipulative little boy inside. Hence man to boy to chef

I'm a chef...when I'm I'm in straight non using mode, I am a hardworking honest man of thirty years....but when I'm in using mode I revert back to the hurt, lying, manipulative little boy inside. Hence man to boy to chef

Haha, I like that.

pretty simple I am both a resident and native of central florida

Banjo-Tooie, it's a sequel to the N64 game Banjo-Kazooie. Jolly Roger's Lagoon is an awesome fucking level with aliens and octopus and shit. 80's kids for the win. Even though I was born in the early 90's.

Hey cfl we should meet up. I just tend to work a lot.

I never liked banjo kazoo ie, I was always more of an earthworm Jim fan.

Mine means sunflower in Japanese...it's my middle name. My parents were hippies, I'm grateful I'm not a Starlight Moonbeam or a Sunshine Summerbreeze.
Those were real options btw.

I'm pretty creative but for some reason I can never come up with usernames, hence the one I ended up with here. It's terrible but I won't change it any time soon.

Mine is LacedIvy and I love Ivy and laced reminded me of the vine of ivy so I basically made it up.

My first screen name was my actual name so I have decided to change it. I was reading a book about Hinduism a few months back and the meaning if my name in Hinduism is: "knowledge of the vital air" or "wisdom and extraordinary power"

It is also the name of our National Bird (Philippines)

Last edited:
Donnie Darko is one of my favorite movies. The scene where Donnie is sitting through Jim Cunningham's bullshit seminar and he sees the slideshow, His name is Frank. That's when it really clicked for Donnie. He knew that he wasn't losing his mind after all. That the world has been trying to send him a message.

I can relate to that scene, because I've had quite a few of those moments myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.