• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Dangerous is this mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog_Tired

Greenlighter
I've got 15 Ambien, 18 Ativan, 4 Tylenol3 and 16 Coricidin HBP. Add some booze and is it party time or party over?

There is no point in combining all those drugs. You are combining things that are likely to act synergistically and potentiate each other- you will definitely passout/blackout and there is a fair chance of death too. Its a huge risk to run and it won't be anything like "fun" in any sense.

Please thing again before combining all this stuff. If you want to mix drugs, always keep doses lower than you would if taking it by itself. Don't start doing something stupid like eating 15 ambien- honestly, you will black out within 15 mintues and then all bets are off.

Take care.

I took 3 Ambien out of frustration one sleepless night and even during my heaviest drinking I have never woken up feeling like such shit. Also combining alcohol and Ambien can cause you to do some freaky shit. There was a guy on my local news that was charged with DUI after sleep-driving on Ambien and booze and he had hit 18 cars around his high-end apartment complex and couldn't recall anything about it. CNS depression aside, mixing booze and Tylenol is terrible for your liver.

Party over.

You've had all the answers you need so I'm closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.