• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How dangerous is snorting 90 mg adderall?

arksenu

Bluelighter
I did this recently but I spread out the doses into 30 mg.

I have also taken 90 mg adderall orally and it was a very good experience.

Now I want to try snorting 90 mg all at once, but I am wondering if that would cause an overdose?

Insufflating 75+mg of amphetamines is considered a heavy dose. Please be cautious and to be on safe side, I wouldn't recommend doing it.

Do you thinkthat snorting 90 mg all at once as opposed to 90 mg spread out in 30 mg increments in a span of about an hour is very different?

In my opinion, it is different. At least what can I think of. Snorting will reach CNS and peak in a few mins, afaik.

I would say try 60mg then let it kick in and if you want work your way up from there. Hard to say not really knowing your tolerance. I used to like crushing up 30mg snorting it and then taking 15-30mg of the XR, seems to make the high last a lot longer and makes the comedown easier.

okay, dont snort adderal. Maybe if its only 30mgs go ahead and be my guest. Snorting it makes the high way worse imo. Taking it orally is the best way. (Plus , it has a horrible taste to it when you do :p )

okay, dont snort adderal. Maybe if its only 30mgs go ahead and be my guest. Snorting it makes the high way worse imo. Taking it orally is the best way. (Plus , it has a horrible taste to it when you do :p )

Pretty much, not sure why it took me so long to learn that. Although that sudden kick you get from snorting is pretty awesome. I actually started to really miss that feeling, so I started parachuting instead which has that effect possibly a bit stronger for me at least but just takes longer to kick in good but it is worth it. After all the pills I snorted it feels like I have a razor up my nose if it's really cold for some reason and I don't think my sense of smell will ever fully return so I wouldn't recommend snorting to anyone who hasn't already started.