• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How dangerous are ketamine cuts?

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
I am well aware of the risks of doing ketamine, but how dangerous are the cuts? I live in southern California if that's important because I know purity varies regionally. Is ket ever cut with fentanyl? How much of a risk am I taking by doing bumps of some decent-looking k?

It could literally be cut with anything. Yes it could be purposely or accidently cut with fentanyl, maybe as a means to improve the depressant qualities or as accidental contact during handling. You won't be able to tell by how "good" it looks, but there are fentanyl test kits you can get and I recommend that you test your stuff, at least for fentanyl if nothing else.

Afaik does street ket often contain non-reacted precursors. They shouldn't be overly harmful but might contribute to the strain on the bladder, a phenomenon which got wide attention as of recently and it's not sure why it happens more these days, because of people doing more ket in shorter amounts of time or because of cuts/synthesis leftovers. Yeah, and fentanyl unfortunately the threat is real, even in meth it's found some times.

I'd suggest ordering from a deep web marketplace with reviews if you don't have a reliable dealer or to use the ketamine/methoxetamine derivates sold as research chemicals, it somewhat sucks that substances with less research behind them are more likely to be pure these days but it's how it is. Of course, my only official suggestion is not to use drugs, but you know what I mean xD

Afaik does street ket often contain non-reacted precursors. They shouldn't be overly harmful but might contribute to the strain on the bladder, a phenomenon which got wide attention as of recently and it's not sure why it happens more these days, because of people doing more ket in shorter amounts of time or because of cuts/synthesis leftovers. Yeah, and fentanyl unfortunately the threat is real, even in meth it's found some times.

I'd suggest ordering from a deep web marketplace with reviews if you don't have a reliable dealer or to use the ketamine/methoxetamine derivates sold as research chemicals, it somewhat sucks that substances with less research behind them are more likely to be pure these days but it's how it is. Of course, my only official suggestion is not to use drugs, but you know what I mean xD
Yeah thanks man. I'll probably use a fent test strip to be careful but since I'm just doing small bumps I should be fine if theres no fentanyl

It could literally be cut with anything. Yes it could be purposely or accidently cut with fentanyl, maybe as a means to improve the depressant qualities or as accidental contact during handling. You won't be able to tell by how "good" it looks, but there are fentanyl test kits you can get and I recommend that you test your stuff, at least for fentanyl if nothing else.
Yeah definitely gonna get some fent strips

If it’s does get cut with feny, you could be getting benzos as well. I’ve seen feny cut/stacked with benzos for a stronger high so it’s worth considering. I’ve never tried k though so Idk what cuts are going in. I could see either one (or both) stacking with k for a stronger high though