• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How can I spread the doses of pure fentanyl powder?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Since I can't use such high doses. Is there a technique available that I can use?

Pure fentanyl powder. Really? If so, then it's almost surely fentanyl citrate. But some kind of variation on fentanyl sold as a RC might be something else entirely and either freebase or a salt of almost anything.

Dilution in plain distilled water is probably your best bet. Dissolve a known amount of fentanyl citrate in plain distilled water or if it's freebase then you'd need to make a water solution of citric acid.

You need to be more specific about the powder you have. Just plain "fentanyl" would be the freebase which, everything else equal, could be very much less soluble than a salt, which is typically fentanyl citrate. If you have freebase then the logical and preferred acid to increase solubility in water would be citric acid, which is cheap and very easy to find and obtain in food-grade.

Tell us what's the smallest amount you can accurately measure and what's the smallest possible dose you might want to try to get some suggestions on how much powder to dissolve in how much water. For starting out I'd make a solution strong enough to absorb it sublingually which means below yr tongue or on top of your tongue if you prefer that. I take drugs that way with a 1-ml oral syringe that has ten tiny tick marks between each 0.1-ml division, so 1 ml which weighs about a gram can be divided into smaller parts.

from uschemist.com

Fentanyl citrate (C22H28N2O.C6H8O7, MW 528.6) occurs as white granules or as a white, crystalline powder. Fentanyl citrate 157 mcg is approximately equal to 100 mcg of fentanyl. It is soluble 1 g in 40 mL of water and is slightly soluble in alcohol. The pH of the fentanyl injection is in the range of pH 4.0 to 7.5. Fentanyl citrate is a synthetic opioid analgesic used as a sedative, analgesic, preoperative medication, and adjunct to general or regional anesthesia and in the management of chronic pain.3

measure with a mg scale and dilute it in water, 1-2 mg/mL, label the container witn concentration and POISON warning.

Thanks. Poison eh? Yeah, I decided I wouldn't want to mess with this stuff after all. But thanks for the replies!