• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How can I snort methylphenidate

Byzek

Bluelighter
aka adderall
Its in extended release form so one part has white balls and the other one is pink.
I read that i have to crush it but its very very bad for ur lung ?

I never thought snorting adderall worked well, even in the immediate release formulations.

Youre better off chewing it up. Or grind into a powder and place under the tongue before swallowing.

Becareful because those extended release formulations can sometimes containca rather high dose if the extended release feature is defeated.

I never thought snorting adderall worked well, even in the immediate release formulations.

Youre better off chewing it up. Or grind into a powder and place under the tongue before swallowing.

Becareful because those extended release formulations can sometimes containca rather high dose if the extended release feature is defeated.
Cant imagine that methylphenidate could be dangerous

Cant imagine that methylphenidate could be dangerous

It can be. Both those drugs can be dangerous if used in excess, but Adderall is not methylphenidate. Adderall is pharmaceutical amphetamine.

You don't want to snort the talkum powder that is used as a bulking agents in pills and capsules but has harmful effects when it enters the lungs.

I don't know the exact ingredients of adderall, you need to find a solvent in which the amphetamine salts are soluble (water?), filter it and discard any solid residue. Then let the solvent evaporate and you'll be left with nice shiny crystals!

Adderall will work, Vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine) doesn't - it is a prodrug to counter so-called abuse and will take equally long to kick in independent of the ROA.