How can I help Bluelight?

Enlight Spurrett

Bluelighter
I would like to do some work to help Bluelight. Either payed (not sure if that's actually a thing) or voluntarily. I'm nice and honest and have my own vulnerabilities so I think I'd be good at welcoming people, helping them navigate the site and maybe keep a close eye open for bigotry and bullying. I'm also disabled but can work hours if I can pick them myself. Please let me know. Thanks.

Thank you very much Enlight Spurrett.:)

Admin will take this up and hopefully a positive end will result.

Any idea of how long it takes to get a reply?

Every now n thrm sub-forums recruit for moderators. They usually advise members to send in an application. Maybe try applying? What sub-forums do you participate in?

Did you see my post to you asking if you'd like to join us in EADD (European n African Drug Discussion)?

Evey

I would like to do some work to help Bluelight. Either payed (not sure if that's actually a thing) or voluntarily. I'm nice and honest and have my own vulnerabilities so I think I'd be good at welcoming people, helping them navigate the site and maybe keep a close eye open for bigotry and bullying. I'm also disabled but can work hours if I can pick them myself. Please let me know. Thanks.

I have the same question myself. :D

I usually take part in drug culture as well as other psychoactives and the cannabis thread. I always look through most of them though.

Do I need any formal qualifications to apply? And yes I did. I will be having a good look again very soon. Thanks.