• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How can I ask my bro if we can have a threesome with his girlfriend?

First of all, my bro isn't the greatest guy for her. He treats her honestly quite shitty. He sleeps quite often when she's over, when she attempts to wake him he screams at her and tells her to stop annoying him. He hardly has sex with her which is a problem for her because she loves attention and needs to feel wanted. He's really stand-offish with her only replyng to her with "im sorry" which most of the time isn't genuine at all. And to top it off, recently, he told me he's thinking of cheating on her because at his work a lot of coworkers have been hinting at having sex with him.
I just think she deserves better.

Three words: NOT YOUR PROBLEM! You keep referring to your "friend" as your "bro," but would you consider having sex with his girlfriend if he were actually your brother? Also, if the tables were turned, would you be able to sit back and watch your best friend fuck your girlfriend of two years in front of you while you're momentarily left out of the action? Sounds less like a threesome and more like a, "hey, will you supervise your girlfriend and I having sex or should I just go behind your back and do it?" sort of situation.

Don't do it bro, it's not worth a real friendship. U should stay away if u can't control your feelings towards her. Girls come and go and she sounds like a straight skeezer. She's a piece of shit for acting like she does when she knows it makes ur boy mad. Your being used by her bro and if u fall for it you'll regret it, I promise dude...

sounds like you need to think with your head and not your dick. to me, it sounds like your brother is a bit embarrassed and intimidated by her advances on men and although this girl might be lovely, (but kinky as fuck and a bit inconsiderate when drunk) your reationship wth your brother is more important than wetting your dick!!

Man if she wants it why not ask your bro about a three way

These people got it all wrong op. Just ask. He still gunna be your bro either way

Idk man, most friends have rules about dating/fucking exes, in this case he's still with the chick. The man code applies here IMHO. Is it worth even the chance that your boy won't trust u anymore and may not even wanna fuck with u afterwards? I've had ride or die friends like u say ur boy is and I wouldn't dream of being like " dude, can we run a train on girl?" That just don't seem kosher. Maybe it's just me but that's just how we get down where I'm from...
I got no skin in the game bro and I'm just trying to help.

Last edited:
Idk man, most friends have rules about dating/fucking exes, in this case he's still with the chick. The man code applies here IMHO. Is it worth even the chance that your boy won't trust u anymore and may not even wanna fuck with u afterwards? I've had ride or die friends like u say ur boy is and I wouldn't dream of being like " dude, can we run a train on girl?" That just don't seem kosher. Maybe it's just me but that's just how we get down where I'm from...
I got no skin in the game bro and I'm just trying to help.
Yeah I feel what you're saying man. It probably isn't appropriate to ask the question. What you described is pretty much how it goes where I'm from as well. I don't really want to risk the friendship either.
His girlfriend is just so damn hot tho. It's hard af to contain myself but I probably won't bring it up to him or her and maybe it'll just happen so fuck it.

So before you think I'm a creep, let me give a little explanation as to why someone would want ask such a bizzare question.
Basically one of my bestfriends has a girlfriend who I find smoking hot. She's got a great personality and attitude plus a great body to go with that. They've been dating for about 2ish years. He has told me things about their sex life and she is very open minded to try new things. He has told me some pretty wild stories.
Anyways, we all like to get drunk with each other on the weekends at my buddies place and she is always over there. One time she got wasted and took off her shirt and bra and asked me in front of her boyfriend (my bro) if she had nice tits. I was like uhhhhhhhh yes. My buddy didn't seem too pleased but also didn't seem to care too much about it. She then continued to take off her pants and we were all on the bed and she mentioned that we could both fuck her if we wanted. My buddy looked at me and was like no you're too drunk and she got all pissy and fell asleep naked between me and him she also had her hand in my pants when she fell asleep.
Fast forward, the topic of threesomes comes up a lot whenever it's just me, my bro, and her. It's like she really wants it.
Last night, we were all drinking playing a card game when my buddy passed out on the couch, I was on the couch adjacent from them both and after she gave up on trying to wake him, she came to me and started cuddling me. I didn't make any moves because this guy is literally my number one homie. He has always had my back. She evetually passed out on me and I moved her to the bed and went home.

Basically, I get the vibe she wants a threesome w me and my bro. I just don't know how my buddy really feels about it. We've told each other we would definitely, given the opportunity, have a threesome with a girl. But he never mentioned his girlfriend.

Anyways, things are getting way too steamy everytime I come over to just ignore this so I need advice on how I can ask my bro politely, honestly, and as respectful as possible if this threesome could go down.

Help?
Cheers.

You better stop right there and distance yourself from your bro and his girl. I mean it would be ok if he was down - but he's not. You are gonna mess up their relationship- then you are gonna feel like chit about it. She wants it , he dosent. If you don't do it with her then someone else will eventually but if you care about the guy then let him figure out that she's a sloot without you getting involved. There's no way you can win in this situation

She sounds like trouble. I think she is trying to get his attention and you are getting used. Watch out bc it could end your friendship. Is she worth it? I would stay away if I were you. Their relationship isn't your business. Do you want to lose yoyr friend over her?

Better be careful man. People have been killed over things like this.

Plenty of other hot sluts out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although this post is quite old and you may have already either moved on to a threesome with them or moved on with others, I have to ask: why this girl and guy only?

If you want a threesome, I have found that threesomes with two girls are much hotter than threesomes with a girl and a dude. Actually, I have never had a threesome with a guy and a dude, only with two girls, but there are bi-girls out there that do this for fun. You know, the two girls that are dancing with each other on the dance floor, rubbing up against one another and invite you to join them and start grinding you?

If you have ever been to SE Asia, there are girls like this all over the place, especially Thailand. If Asian girls aren't your thing, which I admit they aren't mine although I have gone there, there are plenty of places this would be possible, regardless.

My advice would be that if you are keen to try things like this out, then do it before you get into a solid long term relationship, because it is much better to get these experiences out of your system before you are settling down with someone. And if your friend thinks like this, then I'm sure he wouldn't be up for letting you fuck his girl.

My partner tells me she is keen for a threesome with another girl and has even gone as far as promising me we can do it someday. We fantasise about this when we are fucking and messaging each other and she loves it, but I'm not sure if we would ever go there or if I would really want to, because I respect her enough to just want to be in bed with her. But there is still always maybe...

I have been in two separate threesomes involving me and two ladies. In each of these encounters the girls were looking for a cock to add to their mix. I was fortunate enough to be the cock. I happened to be in the right place at the right time and was smart enough to respond penis first when the opportunity was presented to me. These two encounters were amazing!
I have also been the third for a married couple. This situation was not so amazing. In fact it was awkward and I put an end to it.
In this scenario there were feelings involved. Wifey had a thing for me. I was ignoring that fact because I wanted to nail her.
Hubby was cool with watching me make wifey squirm and squeal but he could not abide her desire to be romantically involved with me.
As soon as you are dealing with feelings and emotions you are asking for trouble. Add any amount of self-delusion, immaturity, miscommunication, jealousy or alcohol and you have a recipe for disaster.