• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How can I ask my bro if we can have a threesome with his girlfriend?

Kyl

Bluelighter
So before you think I'm a creep, let me give a little explanation as to why someone would want ask such a bizzare question.
Basically one of my bestfriends has a girlfriend who I find smoking hot. She's got a great personality and attitude plus a great body to go with that. They've been dating for about 2ish years. He has told me things about their sex life and she is very open minded to try new things. He has told me some pretty wild stories.
Anyways, we all like to get drunk with each other on the weekends at my buddies place and she is always over there. One time she got wasted and took off her shirt and bra and asked me in front of her boyfriend (my bro) if she had nice tits. I was like uhhhhhhhh yes. My buddy didn't seem too pleased but also didn't seem to care too much about it. She then continued to take off her pants and we were all on the bed and she mentioned that we could both fuck her if we wanted. My buddy looked at me and was like no you're too drunk and she got all pissy and fell asleep naked between me and him she also had her hand in my pants when she fell asleep.
Fast forward, the topic of threesomes comes up a lot whenever it's just me, my bro, and her. It's like she really wants it.
Last night, we were all drinking playing a card game when my buddy passed out on the couch, I was on the couch adjacent from them both and after she gave up on trying to wake him, she came to me and started cuddling me. I didn't make any moves because this guy is literally my number one homie. He has always had my back. She evetually passed out on me and I moved her to the bed and went home.

Basically, I get the vibe she wants a threesome w me and my bro. I just don't know how my buddy really feels about it. We've told each other we would definitely, given the opportunity, have a threesome with a girl. But he never mentioned his girlfriend.

Anyways, things are getting way too steamy everytime I come over to just ignore this so I need advice on how I can ask my bro politely, honestly, and as respectful as possible if this threesome could go down.

Help?
Cheers.

Just say hey bro wanna bang this chick with me she will only do it if we both bang her that's what I would say

sounds like she wants you and he doesn't

are you up for doing stuff with him and him with you cos otherwise you are just asking to share his girlfriend in bed with you. kinda a cheeky if your not gonna suck him off too dont you think? a real threesome is amazing cos you keeps switching who does what to who, a spit roast on other hand is a bit mehhhh

are you up for doing stuff with him and him with you cos otherwise you are just asking to share his girlfriend in bed with you. kinda a cheeky if your not gonna suck him off too dont you think? a real threesome is amazing cos you keeps switching who does what to who, a spit roast on other hand is a bit mehhhh
Well problem with that is, we're both straight. We wouldn't want to suck each other off. Plus I'd think that'd make us both feel uncomfortable. When I say threesome I'm meaning this girl has holes that we could both fill.

well there you go. you are only interested in banging his girl while he watches and does the same thing.

i dont see what he gets out of it...

your buddy has indicated on two separate occasions that he isn't interested in involving you in a 3some with his girlfriend.

One time she got wasted and took off her shirt and bra and asked me in front of her boyfriend (my bro) if she had nice tits. I was like uhhhhhhhh yes. My buddy didn't seem too pleased

My buddy looked at me and was like no you're too drunk

surely you know how your best friend would take it if you brought up having a threesome with his gf?? and they have been going out for 2 years, you don't see how that could become awkward if he has jealousy issues?

bros b4 hoes

Call me cynical, but I get the impression that your friend is a pushover and she is pushing the boundaries to see at what point he will take action. You might just be a pawn in an on-going issue between her and her boyfriend. Her getting naked in-front of you seems like a red-flag to me, that the real intention may of been to provoke your boyfriend to see what he would do..

I could be wrong, but there are women like this..

Call me cynical, but I get the impression that your friend is a pushover and she is pushing the boundaries to see at what point he will take action. You might just be a pawn in an on-going issue between her and her boyfriend. Her getting naked in-front of you seems like a red-flag to me, that the real intention may of been to provoke your boyfriend to see what he would do..

This is a very likely and possible situation since their relationship has seemed to be rocky lately. He's not treating her very well anymore and I've noticed she just wants his attention but he doesn't care

I agree.

Yeah I've seen some friend's now ex-girlfriends do this sort of thing, or even openly flirt with other men or say how they're really bad at sex or in bed in front of their friends, or flat out tell their boyfriend's friends that they would gladly have sex with them in front of their boyfriend just for attention from the boyfriend and other guys.

I was in a situation as you describe OP where my friend's ex would hint around about stuff like you described or about a 3 way with two men and I never asked him or her if they really wanted this as it would have ruined our friendship and my friend does get jealous at times.

Last edited:
So your best bro is experiencing problems in his relationship after two years, and you are wondering whether or not it is appropriate to request a threesome? If you care about your friendship at all I would reconsider. It definitely does seem likely this girl is using you as a tool to make your friend jealous.

It also doesn't seem like this friend has any interest in sharing his girlfriend with you.

I don't think you should ask him.. I think you could risk ruining your friendship that way. If their relationship has been rocky lately, that could be the catalyst that destroys their relationship as well as your friendship with him..

Also by the sounds of it, you don't even really talk to this girl often. The way you talk about her (despite the talk of intimacy) makes it seem like you only interact with while your friend is around. Is this true? Do you speak to her alone? Do you consider HER your FRIEND or is she simply your "Friend's GF"?
Try to talk to her.. ask her why she is so persistent with getting it on with you.. For all you know she may be TRYING to get your friend to break up with her. Or maybe she wants to dump him for you. The point is, you really don't know unless you ask. You owe her that much anyways so that she isn't just perceived as a potential sex object. Talk to her, get some info.

Just say hey bro wanna bang this chick with me she will only do it if we both bang her that's what I would say
did you bother to read the op? it's not some chick - it's his best friend's girlfriend...
your buddy has indicated on two separate occasions that he isn't interested in involving you in a 3some with his girlfriend.
yep.

alasdair

It doesn't seem like your friend is interested. She obviously is but he is not.

I don't think you should ask him.. I think you could risk ruining your friendship that way. If their relationship has been rocky lately, that could be the catalyst that destroys their relationship as well as your friendship with him..

Also by the sounds of it, you don't even really talk to this girl often. The way you talk about her (despite the talk of intimacy) makes it seem like you only interact with while your friend is around. Is this true? Do you speak to her alone? Do you consider HER your FRIEND or is she simply your "Friend's GF"?
Try to talk to her.. ask her why she is so persistent with getting it on with you.. For all you know she may be TRYING to get your friend to break up with her. Or maybe she wants to dump him for you. The point is, you really don't know unless you ask. You owe her that much anyways so that she isn't just perceived as a potential sex object. Talk to her, get some info.
We actually talk a lot. She'll text me randomly some days and we just chat about things. She'll text me when her bf falls asleep and calls me whenever they are fighting. She also came over to my house while I was sleeping once

Okay...Am I correct in assuming that your "bestbro" has no clue about this? How do you think he would honestly feel about it? Shitty right? If he does know about it then he most certainly is a pushover and I don't know why he is still with this girl.

Why are you texting your best friends girl? Why does she call you when they are fighting? Why would she go over to your place when you are sleeping ? Why???

With friends like you he won't need enemies.

The question is if they're friends or if they just text each other.

I'm good friends with my best friend's girlfriend, to the point where, when he freaked out about moving into an apartment with her and our third friend and dumped her for a few days, I left our other friend with him and went over to his ex's friend's place (who happened to be my ex) and stayed up talking with her, explaining what had probably happened, and helping her figure it out. (He had been brooding for a while, but it was completely out of the blue for her.)

They're back together now, but I hang out with his girlfriend regularly and none of us think anything of it.

Okay...Am I correct in assuming that your "bestbro" has no clue about this? How do you think he would honestly feel about it? Shitty right? If he does know about it then he most certainly is a pushover and I don't know why he is still with this girl.

Why are you texting your best friends girl? Why does she call you when they are fighting? Why would she go over to your place when you are sleeping ? Why???

With friends like you he won't need enemies.
He knows pretty much everything about what goes on between me and her. There's some flirting coming from both of us that he doesn't necessarily know the full extent of but let me share my reasoning as to why I would even consider flirting back with her.

First of all, my bro isn't the greatest guy for her. He treats her honestly quite shitty. He sleeps quite often when she's over, when she attempts to wake him he screams at her and tells her to stop annoying him. He hardly has sex with her which is a problem for her because she loves attention and needs to feel wanted. He's really stand-offish with her only replyng to her with "im sorry" which most of the time isn't genuine at all. And to top it off, recently, he told me he's thinking of cheating on her because at his work a lot of coworkers have been hinting at having sex with him.
I just think she deserves better.

she deserves better than one of your best friends. . . . which would be you.

riiiiiiiight.