• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How big is the surface area of your nasal cavity

Alien47

Bluelighter
So pretty weird question but does anyone know how big the surface area of your nasal cavity is the reason I want to know is because if I know how big it is I can know how much I can snort that sticks before I am snorting and having shit fall down my through

Thanks for the help appreciate it ?

What substance are you talking about ?

Tolerance is also a major factor in this post - you may have a big nose but low tolerance so that would have to be taken into consideration.

My tolerance is high but I am taking that in to consideration on the side I know my tolerance I don't know. How big my nasal cavity is that's y I am asking that

OBJECTIVE:
To investigate the range of normal value of total nasal cavity volume(NV) and total nasopharyngeal cavity volume (NPV) of healthy adults.

METHOD:
Six hundred and fifty-nine healthy adults and eighty-two adults of chronic rhinitis were measured with acoustic rhinometry.

RESULT:
The range of NV was 29.922-37.481 cm3 and NPV was 29.369-44.159 cm3. Comparing healthy adults with adults of chronic rhinitis, there was a significant difference in NV.

You can see the ranges of nasal cavity sizes above - I hope that helps.

The OP wants surface area not volume, though. In any case, I don't think knowing surface area will help you much, honestly. There are too many other factors which affect the absorption.

For me, it's a little asymmetrical. I can do 2 lines in my left nostril and 3 in my right, or on heavy nights 3 & 4. These lines are about 1 mm wide and the length of a razor blade. I hope that at least partially answers your question.