• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad will this meth crash be ??

Imjfymb_951

Greenlighter
So ive been addicted to meth a few years i mostly just did 2 - 3 day binges with no sleep. But for the past 3 days i wake up shower smoke meth get a good little head change and then head to work come home smoke more go to sleep and Since i have work Mon. - Fri. i have to sleep and, i get pretty good 6 - 8 hours (dont get me wrong the meth is quality i just know how to sleep on this). Ive been eating little less then normal but none the less ive been consuming food and driking plenty of water. Will i have a bad come down when i finally run out Or do i come down in my sleep and wake up somewhat sober. Ive never really done daily using routine like this and Depending on the answers and shared experience i recieve i may have to wait til i have time to come down on my days off. My body need some time to heal even though i get good sleep my brain just needs a break. Keep this information and factor it into your answers
Been doing this for the past 3 days with good sleep 2 of those nights
From the time im posting this i have 4 more days counting the full work day of tuesday that im beginging to dread til friday. Ive worked 2 days high (i covered a coworkers shift sunday) my job is purely interaction with people so far not one person has noticed anything off about me i try pretty hard to be as i normally am and how most know me. My production is little off but not even close to the point of qustioning me; although im worried about the possibility of a steady decline; i have a hight stress job and im relyed on by many on top of my own responsibilities in my job description i carry alot of the dead weight of regular employees and well if comes down to it and i need to call off i can i dont like missing work though please share you opionion about how if continuing this routine til friday. Will i feel worse everyday gives some detailed feedback with anything helpful please

Nobody can say how bad it will be. Stop using the meth now and get some rest, and fully come down and eat healthy food, drink water as you are probably dehydrated too, and take some vitamins and supplements as you said how you have not been eating a lot.

I can say when I was using from Thursday to Sunday for 4 months back in 2005 I went into a psychosis. It didn't happen all at first and you have to take in account that before that I was on a year and half binge of every drug I could get my hands on. Was not eating right. Was having depraved sex while on meth that probably screwed all my dopamine receptors up.

But with you. I see you work. Eat and sleep. So all in all I told you how it ended for me but you can see the reasons why. And just test yourself. Sometimes going completely clean is a wonderful feeling.

It's impossible to say how bad it will be. It's different for everybody.

You are right that for the most part, you are crashing during the night and waking up mostly sober the next day. However you will likely experience a few days of shiftiness when you quit.

You may experience several days of extreme lethargy/lack of motivation when you do stop. You may find that you will want, or even need, to sleep excessively for a few days too.

Also, I'm sure you are good at hiding the fact that you are spun at work, but I promise you - if you work with anyone familiar with the lifestyle they will atleast suspect you using. They may not say anything, but if they are a user too or used to be, they will have a sense that you are too. In my experience anyways.