• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How bad could it be if I am allergic to trazadone and I take 1 pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Simple question. It's for tonight. I just have not slept good like I did six months ago. Now I feel almost like I'm going through withdrawal but not as bad also my nurapathy on my feet is worse too. So anyways I just really want 1 good night's sleep. My information doesn't show it but my mom swears I'm allergic to it.. my memory of that time was it was bad but not after the first pill. I took it for weeks like ten years ago at a cleans and sober house and my legs ended up swelling. Bad. But I don't know it was trazadone I think maybe I took extra or something I just don't know. Recovery I was a mess. So I need to sleep so my day goes good.

Simple question. It's for tonight. I just have not slept good like I did six months ago. Now I feel almost like I'm going through withdrawal but not as bad also my nurapathy on my feet is worse too. So anyways I just really want 1 good night's sleep. My information doesn't show it but my mom swears I'm allergic to it.. my memory of that time was it was bad but not after the first pill. I took it for weeks like ten years ago at a cleans and sober house and my legs ended up swelling. Bad. But I don't know it was trazadone I think maybe I took extra or something I just don't know. Recovery I was a mess. So I need to sleep so my day goes good.
Do NOT take any medications if you are allergic to them. End of story.

Allergic reations can get worse each time you are exposed to the allergen, meaning that if the previous time you took trazodone your legs swelled up after a few weeks, if you take it again now, the reaction is very likely going to be worse and come on faster. It is absolutely not worth the risk.

In the interest of harm reduction, I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.