Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pococurante~ Lol.. I have never heard this word before.... I would have to say this could be easily how I feel today.. Just getting over withdrawal and although I have a lot of conflicting feelings I would say that this describes my anhedonic state perfectly.

Sometimes the more obscure adjectives convey more than the common vernacular can, when dealing with one word at least. I'm also a resident of the state of anhedonia quite often. :\

Curious
There's a place up the road that does guided meditations and they offer different classes. I think I will sign up. :)

Curious
There's a place up the road that does guided meditations and they offer different classes. I think I will sign up. :)

Sometimes the library will offer guided meditations, or atleast the one around here did.

Lets see, i am ready to put shorts on, this having to wear pants during work hours suck.

Lets see, i am ready to put shorts on, this having to wear pants during work hours suck.

I was thinking the exact same thing till I saw all those people wading through 30+" of water in the Texas region, with pants / waders, ugh.

Salutiferous

I was thinking the exact same thing till I saw all those people wading through 30+" of water in the Texas region, with pants / waders, ugh.

Salutiferous

WoW!! Keep em' comin'... Exactly how I feel. BTW Jekyl you must spend all morning scrolling through Webster's dictionary...lol.. because you have gotten me with 2 words in as many days and I have a fairly extensive vocabulary due to having taken latin in high school. On first look I could slightly break down the word Salutifer..as in a salutation but I thought the ferious came from the latin fera as in feral(wild).

Last edited:
WoW!! Keep em' comin'... Exactly how I feel. BTW Jekyl you must spend all morning scrolling through Webster's dictionary...lol.. because you have gotten me with 2 words in as many days and I have a fairly extensive vocabulary due to having taken latin in high school. On first look I could slightly break down the word Salutifer..as in a salutation but I thought the ferious came from the latin fera as in feral(wild).

Etymology, especially pertaining to things like UK slang would be a fun thread, probably wouldn't bring much traffic, but it might fly over in the words sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.