How are you in one word ver. contagious smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex whom I was trying to work thing out w has his first date tonight...we were togethr 7.5 yars..I just wana die.

My ex whom I was trying to work thing out w has his first date tonight...we were togethr 7.5 yars..I just wana die.

Aw love, I'm so sorry :( <3 I can imagine. I'll be here all day if you want to chat <3.

addy <3 feel better too, you!

Better. After a suspected stroke on Saturday evening, my boyfriend and I have been quite a wreck. Thankfully, it seems to have not been as bad as we initially thought, though further tests need to take place to find the true cause of the occurrence.

Blog post coming soon.

^bah, lazy is the judgement that people who are fearful of relaxation, put on people who enjoy relaxing. :|:)<3

Lucky

I'm right there in the middle...again.

Either something really good is about to happen or I'm gonna be stuck in mediocrity for another decade. Think it may be the latter

stressed: want a break.... wish I had a stable life... wish I didn't have to stress out about going to work.

How I am feeling in one word: perfect

stressed: want a break.... wish I had a stable life... wish I didn't have to stress out about going to work.

Why do you have to stress out about going to work? You can always talk with me if you want to. I hope you're doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.