• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How are real big drug deals made?

Many deals are done these days online. Maybe even some bigger deals.

They didn't deal drugs in Donnie brasco. That movie was about an undercover FBI agent that infiltrated the bannano crime family of new York.

People have already answered your question. Sometimes it's like the movies, other times it's like buying a coffee. How do you buy your drugs? It's just like that but on a bigger scale.

I never got into large scale deals because I didn't want to die in prison for 100k payday. I never saw kilos and never wanted to. Never wanted to be near the top of any piramid. Go watch a gangland or a national geographic if you want people to brag about it. It's a thankless career.

We ran counter surveillance at one point. It's extremely sketchy once you uncover how many informants are also dealing in any city in America. Soooo many people playing both sides. It will give you PTSD. And it's just part of the game unfortunately.

Interesting nobody has mentioned couriers. From what I've learned 10th hand, most big-time patrons/bosses/capos never touch dirt themselves, they merely arrange. Literally had to reinvent the criminal legal system because of it (RICO)

Also, a little comment on movie drug deals, 8/10 times the drugs are fronted, even with new connections, and when they aren't, cash and dope are rarely in the same room with the same guys. Often 1 crew picks up dope, another drops off cash. And definitely, nobody is hand-counting $500,000 in 100s in the middle of a coke deal.

Last edited: