• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How are real big drug deals made?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Everybody's seen some crazy deals on tv (scarface, donnie brasco etc..) but how is a big drug deal (few kilos for example) carried out in real life?
like how many people are usually involved, does the buyer bring the money all along or is the money brought later and does the seller do the same with the stuff? is the money counted and checked for fakes and is the drug weighed and checked for quality and how is it done? it is quite fascinating, c'mon share all the details step by step if you know or have ever heard about them...

Very carefully, seeing if it goes wrong, your life will either end or not e worth living (20 years + is a fuckinhuge segment of your life)...

A couple pounds of shrooms can trade hands as casually as a pack of cigarettes with some... and there are others who will murder you over a gram of dope. Really depends. Also depends what you mean by big: $5000, $50,000, $5million, etc

A couple pounds of shrooms can trade hands as casually as a pack of cigarettes with some... and there are others who will murder you over a gram of dope. Really depends. Also depends what you mean by big: $5000, $50,000, $5million, etc

Good point. When I think big I think multi million dollar deals. Some may think a couple grand…

Also I’ll agree with those that say it’s about the drug. Psychedelics don’t have nearly the same intensity surrounding deals. Then again psychedelics don’t garner the same profits either. With money comes greed and violence.

-GC

I would imagine a lot of the multi million ones are more boring than we might think. All the dudes actually present are low-ranking nobodies just doing legwork. They aren't going to be making cowboy decisions 98% of the time. And often in those bigger deals, there are transfers with crooked banks and other non-cash methods.

Not to mention these guys want a smooth-running business, and aren't cold calling boys on the corner for a one-time transaction, they want to maintain relationships as long as it is beneficial. These transactions can be weekly or daily, and are catered around efficiency just as much as white market, so often they are insconspicuous "loads" for truckers, boaters, and tunnel guys , handled much the same as the white market: just sweaty peasants moving loads for kings.

Disclaimer: I know nothing first hand or even second hand. I am a street rat who hears las leyendas

silly and simplistic answers are sad and don't make laugh! please serious answers are welcome, maybe from former dealers...associates or just people who got to know the details of how a deal is accomplished!

Last edited:
Similar to a normal drug deal but with Lots of ppl nearby armed If things go wrong.

silly and simplistic answers are sad and don't make laugh! please serious answers are welcome, maybe from former dealers...associates or just people who got to know the details of how a deal is accomplished!
Serious answer: You need to be specific on your question. What kind of substance are you talking about? What quantity?