Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

HOT-7

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
This is an old report i did years ago. I figured I'd post it here, for the archive

I just spent a good amount of time writing this up on another forum, so I thought that I would also post it here. I did originally post it on a site that doesn't allow Human Consumption talk. I apologize, it's written kind of sloppy and it is way past my bedtime and I don't feel up to translating it at the moment. I will later if it's an issue, but I don't think that you folks will have a hard time figuring out what I mean

I've rather enjoyed researching HOT-7 myself and it is up there as one of my favorites to research. I'm personally just concerned because nobody seems to be 100% sure as to whether or not it is HOT-7. I've gotten mixed results myself. I have ordered it twice with about a month or 2 between so I am unsure whether it came from the same synth or not. Here are my results

Order 1:

Test 1 - My lab partner and I ran tests at the same time. She ran 20mg through her machine and I ran 25mg through my machine. It took 2-3 hours to start reacting and it reached it's peak activity in another hour. My machine ran smoothly throughout, her machine experienced slight external distress but nothing that the machine couldn't handle. It was a very soft reaction, it didn't react very visually in either machine, but it did produce some interesting results that were very pleasurable to observe

Test 2 - I put 36mg into my machine. I started noticing a subtle reaction about 1 hour in, it was an additional hour before the reaction started picking up speed. The reaction reached it's peak about 3 hours after beginning the experiment. The reaction was similar to Test #1, but was a fair bit stronger. Again, not very visual, my machine was running smoothly. Another experiment that was elating to observe

This next experiment is the one that is making me wonder, along with the current discussion on BL

Order 2:

My lab partner and I again ran tests at the same time. We are both having trouble remembering exactly how much material we used. We know that she tested 25-30mg and I tested anywhere from 25-35mg. I believe she used 30mg and I used 35mg, but I can't say with complete certainty. Something inside me is telling me that it was a slightly smaller amount. My lab partner actually ran a test with what I had remaining from my first order, the same batch that was used for the first 2 tests. For this experiment I used the newest batch that I had received. Here are our results:

Her test-

Still not a very visual reaction. It was similar to her other time testing HOT-7 but this time the reaction was stronger and she had a much more enjoyable time observing it. She doesn't have much to say about this experiment except that she had a really good time observing it

My test-

After having a breakfast that had a high Tyramine content, I put the HOT-7 into my machine. About 40 minutes later I started noticing a reaction that was not very pleasant to observe. The condition of my machine got worse and worse. About 1 hour in my machine started spewing discharge. My machine was running horribly and I was having a very unpleasant time observing it and trying to repair it. My machine continued to spew it's contents everywhere for at the very least for an hour, probably closer to 2. The reaction was gaining strength throughout my machines malfunctioning, but luckily I was able to repair my machine enough to get it running properly, although I was on edge for about another hour about my machine releasing its contents again. So a quick re-cap if I wasn't clear: It took 40 minutes for the reaction to begin. 1 hour in my machine started backfiring. It took 1.5 hours for the reaction to reach it's peak and I was finally able to get my machine running smoothly again 2 hours in. This time the reaction was very visual. With HOT-7 my reactions have always shown some visual activity, but very little. Observing this reaction threw me off guard quite a bit as I wasn't expecting the reaction to be so strong. It was impossible for me NOT to observe the visual reaction this time unlike the other times where I had to go looking for the visual aspect of the reaction. Still recovering from the earlier incident of my machine breaking down and the completely unexpected visual reaction caused me a lot of confusion. Instead of putting the reagent into my machine and then going about my day like I normally do I decided to go lay down in bed until my machine started running properly. My machine actually had quite a bit of difficulty during this time remembering what it's function was or what it was programmed to do. Luckily my machine has pretty resilient circuitry, so I was able to enjoy observing this part of the experiment. After about 2 hours of laying in bed and observing the reaction I decided to walk about the house. The reaction was still at it's peak at this time. I didn't pay very close attention to the duration or time during this experiment, but I would have to say that the peak reaction lasted almost 4 hours. After that the reaction smoothly slowed down. The first 2 hours of this experiment were miserable to observe. My machine has never reacted so violently during an experiment. I believe that I had such difficulty running a smooth experiment due to my breakfast. My memory is fuzzy, but I could have possibly taken some medicine which doesn't react well with Tyramine, leading to further difficulties getting my machine running properly. So another quick timeline recap (All from T+0:00): 40 minutes for reaction to begin, 60 minutes for the discharge to begin coming out of my machine, 90 minutes for the peak reaction to begin, 2 hours before I am able to get the discharge to stop, 6 hours before the reaction started to settle, and I'd guess about 10 hours before the experiment was completely over.

Overall it was a pleasant test to observe

I feel like that report was all over the place and I apologize. I am fairly certain that the first batch that I received was indeed HOT-7. The results from that batch seemed to match up with other researchers and matched up with the only literature on this chemical. The single test that I have ran so far from batch #2 caused a much more visual reaction than HOT-7 is 'supposed' to, took less time to react and the reaction seemed to last a little bit longer. I have a feeling that a reaction with HOT-7 isn't very visual unless a large amount is tested, similar to 5-MeO-DALT. At this point I am unsure whether to believe that this particular batch is HOT-7 and my machine just had an unusual reaction or if it could possibly be a related chemical such as 2CT7, or maybe even possibly a mix. I have never tested 2CT7 but I have tested 2CT2. The results from my 3rd test seemed to lie somewhere in between the reactions of 2CT2 and HOT-7. There can be many variables involved and I know that there is no way to know for sure without getting my sample tested, but I'm just hoping to stir some conversation. Whatever it is is a fantastic chemical to analyze. Having a doubt as to what it is really bothers me though, I'd like to know what I'm putting into my machine.

What a rarity
Yeah I was lucky to get some when a couple of batches were put out years ago. I actually stumbled across my old bag of it which I still have. Looking forward to more trials but waiting until I'm off of opioids before attempting again