• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Horrifying skin picking nightmare pleas help.

Well, I?ve done it again twice since the original post. I tried to do a tiny tiny shot this time to try to avoid this. I was okay for a number of hours and did another one that was a little bigger. Okay for another couple hours and then did a small shot of h and somewhere after that I got stuck for a good 15 hours.... I think part of it is that I get so dangerously dehydrated when I?m stuck that somehow that contributes to not being able stop due to my brain probably operating even worse than it was. I just Woke up after finally being able to sleep for a while and now my lower back is so sore from being engaged while leaning over the counter that I?m standing up and sitting down like an old lady. ?

I used to pick at my whole body all night on dope man.... it only got a fuck ton worse when.... cough cough... washed their everyday clothes n work uniform with.. the light bulb they were using to smoke out at the time... n if you think those tiny itty bitty shards just wash/dry right out of your clothes
.. you would be hella wrong... fuck i didnt have much clothes to begin with but after vacuuming n washing my favorite couple of outfits out of like four loads of laundry, i advise you to throw all of it away instead n buy new effing clothes.... cause i didnt get not even close to all of the glass shards out n my sister was not thinking at all, she was aware of what happened to my clothes, and threw them all over my bed. And me being a fucking wore out beyond belief tweak ended up sleeping and not realizing the clothes n towels i started to reuse again were the ones still filled with glass, i had tiny itty bitty glass shards embedded in EVERY single place on my whole entire body... there is no fucking way of really handling that correctly when its your body. Fuck my best friend tried to help with tweezers n magnifying glass cause she is not an addict, highly aware of my high tho, and tried to pluck the glass she could for sure see like. A sane person, (my whole family that i had lost my fucking mind due to dope till my sister went and shook off all the clothes n bedding onto my bed which was a black futon and could see the fat line of glass shards that piled up in the middle of the futon when she flipped it to a couch and right away felt so fucking bad for what she partly helped caused to happen to me) but. Needless to say i spent fuck the next damn near year going insane from glass shards that were constantly pushing itself out of my body amd yes i horrifically picked myself, used to have flawless smooth soft as fuck skin and now, fuck scarred to all hell not soft anymore n def far fucking flawless thats fucking damn sure... i was sure aint no one going to want my ass couldnt. Believe that i eventually met my husband who helped me with picking at my self n is now helping me quit the shit all together... my advice is if you picking terribly, put the shit down for at least a couple of days, hydration clears blemishes like a mofo! And your body sooo cant heal with out sleep n with sleep fuck it will heal and clear so damn fast you will thank yourself afterwards. N when you start tweakin n feel like your skin on your face is gross and dirty, have some good ass face wash that exfoliates your skin like Neutrogena type shit (thats what i use lol) maybe do a QUICK scrub down in the shower and dont even give yourself the time to really look at your face/body at all, n hop out into clothes, if i am struggling bad with examining my arms or legs i weat jeans or sweats n long sleeves of some sort, out of view out of mind.... and also having hobbies that require you to use your HANDS n time while tweaking will distract you from looking at your face/skin and keep your hands from picking..... these are the tactics i use i guess...... its made a huge fucking difference, i didnt think i was able to ever turn my self around, and now have sober days.... and days were i epically fail at being sober.... but its a working progress... i hope this can help ya or someone else at least... lol.. if not my bad for wasting your time..:\