• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Anxiery & Panic Attecks After Rolling

Went to a bachelor's party last night, and got totally ripped. Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. It seems that I'm getting back to my old self finally. 5 weeks later.

You're drinking again...

b6 is the one. since i started taking it years ago (as part of a pretty strong b complex) i was no longer clincally depressed/ anxious and unable to sleep. its such a simple way to deal with depression if it works for you

i used to have terrible insomnia, now i have none. after i take it i tend to fall asleep

no-one here has permanent brain damage in all likelihood from md, just give it some time, stop believeing you cant get better and excercise and stop eating shit.

i cannot overemphasise the excercise part enough

Yea dude b complex is the shit for recovery! Noticed instant changes when it came into the equation. Even noticed if you eat some b complex (just nibbled a half) mid roll it will intensify the effect nicely plus im sure helps protect your brain against the negative effects.

Update - it's almost 2 months and I have now plunged into a very deep depression. I'm barely able to do just about anything. I still have some anxiety though not as bad as before. I have literally not been myself since the night of the roll.

After many years of discussing whether MDMA causes brain damage, I am now convinced that it does. My only hope now is that those who say that it takes 3-6 months to restore Serotonin levels are correct. I've lost all ability to feel happiness and pleasure.

Very sad where I've come.

What happened? You were doing fine a week or two ago and now you're back in the dumps? I'm guessing you've been drinking again.

Buddy, I fucked up, plain and simple. Should have never taken it and now I'm fucked ... I've not drank that much, here and there. I'm starting to lose hope that this will pass. Even though it's only been 2 months. I'm very disappointed with myself. Just don't feel myself anymore. Don't feel myself. Not sharp, don't have happiness, motivation is gone. Zest for life is gone. I fucked up. Plain and simple.

Last month you said "Exactly a month since the roll and I feel great." What happened to that?

I don't know man, I think I'm starting to spin out by worrying too much .... I think the experience may have freaked me out so bad that I constantly think I fried my brain. I just don't feel right anymore. I have a good day or two and then same shit. This despite the fact that I've talked to about a dozen people in person, some of whom pop one every weekend and swear that they have no issues ... Either it's all in my head or my brain chemistry is different. The bottom line is that I just don't feel right

Do you feel your mood is swinging or that you've gone downhill since last month?

There are literally a dozen threads identical to this right now. I had no idea adderall and MDMA could fuck people up so bad

There are literally a dozen threads identical to this right now. I had no idea adderall and MDMA could fuck people up so bad

I rolled about a dozen times before, and had no issues. Then I decided to be stupid and combine it with Adderall. Huge mistake.

Inds - I got better and then I started feeling worse and worse. Mood has been really low for a while now. The only thing that gives me some hope is that I've cut back on my drinking like 95%. And when you do that, depression comes big time. All I can say is that 3/22 is a date which will live in my memory for a long time.

DO NOT EVER MIX ADDERALL AND MDMA

Are you having any physical symptoms? For me mine are mostly physical, mentally I'm back to where I was before all this...
Which is some baseline anxiety but nothing that requires addressing.

You may have overdone your serotonin, just stay away from all serotonin boosters for a while and give your brain a chance to rest. no amphetamines and definitely no MDMA. Now all you hav to do is wait, it may take a while but thats all you can do at this point. Just remember, many people before you have gone through this and understand it, trust me it gets better.

I see, you had a spike and things declined all over again. Noah might be on to something with the serotonin boosters like 5-HTP. Don't exaggerate with it. I notice you exaggerate with things in general so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. It's not a knock on you, just an observation.

It is what it is my friends. The only thing we can do is move forward. I can't undo the past. What I can do is stay away from MDMA, weed, alcohol and whatever ... Hopefully some day I'll be myself again.

Just make sure you listen to what Noah said about the supplements. A good amount will be a 'lifesaver' for you as you called it but too much will send you back to the shitter.