Hooray for Man-whoring... Best pick up lines EVER

My last one:

*Girl standing at bar looking confused*
Me: You look confused?

Damn, I'm smooth. :|
It worked though. :\

princess_kitti said:
Ok i can answer this :)

There was an actor called Errol Flynn - he was in the very old Robin Hood film from 1938

He was very charasmatic and had a infamously HUUUUGE penis .... so he got "in" a lot if you get my drift .... :)

SO he was like me- except famous. Well I'm sure that can be remedied, infamous is much akin to famous.

my latest tshirt and hat creations done it for me last night..
sitting outside a pub havin a ciggie, tallish brunette walks out spots shirt (shirt says; kiss me b4 my girfriend comes back) smiles and says 'where is she' currently single me says 'dunno lookin for her'
then i turn my hat around, which on the back says "quick here she comes" girls has a laugh i get her name and offer drink. talked for a while then got her digits to call her on sat. might leave it tho and make her wait.....

^fucking games. call her sunday at the latest. the whole keep em keen thing is crap.

^ I dunno. Being eager is possibly the biggest turnoff for me early on. That and guys who don't drink beer.

eager is calling that night.

i think meeting thursday, saying you'll call saturday and not doing it anytime after sunday is where i'd draw the line.

Well in the last two weeks i have a picked up with my latest shirt that i made for $22

I bought black shirt from cotton on, and went to office works and got a photo of David Hasselhoff on got it printed on the front. I found the feed back from the girls was pretty good.

"so do i turn you on or HOFF"
"can i buy you a smirnHOFF"
"can i take your cloths on your HOFF"
"do u you want my beef stroganoHOFF"

But i did get alot of fuck HOFF"

Actually yesterday i was at a random pub and two girls rembered me as the hoffman, which is realy not a good thing, but then again it pulled a 3 some on wednesday night :)

Il post a pic of it tomoz,

Last edited:
ok ... so i've heard a few over the last week or so but this tops all ....

having put his hand up the back of my skirt twice - with me non-consenting
he then tries with
"do you want to go upstairs and fuck?"

i mean - did he actually think THAT was going to WORK?

Hmmm... Interesting. Personally if he had his hand up my skirt he's already 85% there... Chicken burger & a vodka and I'm all his...

up all night said:
^ I dunno. Being eager is possibly the biggest turnoff for me early on. That and guys who don't drink beer.

Ohhh very well said. I think that is also correct for a lot of other people as well(The eagerness thing, not the beer thing, although it should be a crime if it isnt:p) I know this so because every boy that I am standoffish with, WANTSTOMARRYMELIKENOWOHMYGODYOUARESOCRAZYSEXYCOOLHOTILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU. Where as every guy I like, falls bored of me within 3 months :(

ONTOPIC:

Best pickup line ever. It worked on me, so it has to be fool proof =D

Anyway wait to the desired person at the bar.Stand beside, let them order their drinks. Then pay for them. Dont utter a word, dont look at them until they look at you. When they thank you, say no problems. THEN WALK OFF. Dont hesitate, just go. Then you wait for a few hours or whatever or when they are a bit plastered and then go and say hi, oh-so-casual. What you become to them is this uber cool person who didnt even try and pick them up but paid for their drinks. What you have in effect though is made them notice you and you get to try the actual pickup later when desired person is drunk.

WORKS A TREAT !

^^ hmm interesting..... certainly less confronting than the usual

please take me home please take me home please take me home that boys persist with :p

breakyaself said:
Ohhh very well said. I think that is also correct for a lot of other people as well(The eagerness thing, not the beer thing, although it should be a crime if it isnt:p) I know this so because every boy that I am standoffish with, WANTSTOMARRYMELIKENOWOHMYGODYOUARESOCRAZYSEXYCOOLHOTILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU. Where as every guy I like, falls bored of me within 3 months :(
what is it with that???
8)
and so if you do the ubercool thing what happens afterward then? okies I am being a bit confuddled here maybe but once they conquer the seemingly challenging situation...given that you would like to be conquered at some point where does it go from there?
8(

^^ I have no idea what you mean. I think that might mean what happens after you speak to them later on in teh night ? The answer to that is that they are more likely to be receptive to you as you werent forceful in the first place. If they are more receptive, then you get to give them the smooth lines and close on in.

:)
mmm....and once you have outplayed them and outwitted them with your charms and bedded them and such...is it meant to go anywhere when they find out you are a real human being like them or is that enough and thankyou very muchly......it's the real human being bit that always seems to kick me up the arse....or maybe it is the coopers...nooooo......what was I thinking!
8o

update/
well i called her last night, we gonna meet up next wkend, dont know what'll happen though actually found out during teh course of our hr long phone call she is kinda m8s with my last ex. (damn i h8 this small town) but we gonna see wat happens anyway.

kill your ex on the sly. like, go mushroom hunting and pick her the wrong ones. you'll be right after that ;D

david who ?

hey darlin, wanna see some magic ?

ok, well you come back to my place, ill fuck you, then you disappear !

(only to be tried with girls who have a sense of humour)

^ One of my mates most definately would say that.

Infact, saying shit like that is actually his way of seducing the ladies.

He's got the right personality to pull it off :).