Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Homemade "Ayahuasca?"

doctorS

Greenlighter
Hey ya'll,

I've got a nice little stash of Mimosa extracted DMT powder that I'm not particularly concerned about using efficiently (I've had a few breakthroughs from it already and got my money's worth). I'm wondering if anyone has experience or pharmacologically grounded ideas regarding the efficacy of brewing "Ayahuasca" from Changa herbs (I've got B. Caapi, Passionflower, Blue Lotus, etc) and DMT powder. My goal is to achieve a 4-5 hour trip similar to the effects of what would ensue if I had brewed the Caapi with P. Viridis - to my understanding, the DMT should become orally active due to the presence of an MAOI inhibitor in my system, but perhaps the fact that the DMT has been extracted as a powder would interfere with the process that would normally occur. I understand that smoking it would produce the most dependable effects, but I'm so much more interested in the extended trip of Ayahuasca than I am in having my heart beat out of my chest and dissolving into fractal oblivion over the span of a couple minutes. The plan would be to brew the Caapi according to online instructions for making Ayahuasca and then sprinkle the DMT powder in there, or take it in a capsule, depending on whatever convincing opinions I hear in favor of either route.

Let me know what you guys think - am I crazy?

- The Pharmacist is in! =D

Reactions: KDK
Look up harmine extracts, which you can buy online and that would probably work best. There's also caapi extracts or pre made brews you can buy. I recently found a couple vendors one with caapi resin another with a powdered extract all at great prices and easy to find by googling caapi extract. It was hard for me to get anything from oral DMT, but it's worth a try.

let's avoid talking about sources too much please - but yes, you certainly can make DMT orally active with various MAOIs. it doesn't matter if the DMT has been extracted or not.

I'm not expressing any specifics and when I make recommendations it's cause I want those products myself xD I'll add avoid a certain 4:1 caapi that can work, but is just like the throwaway part of the plant being repackaged and resold. I'd also avoid rue extracts or anything high in harmaline as it's quite an uncomfortable experience compared to harmine

Awesome!!! Once I?ve saturated myself with MAOI, how many mg oral DMT would you say is enough for a +2 experience? Obviously it?s subjective depending on how effective my MAOI is but I guess I?m just looking for a ballpark estimate. Usually takes me around 60-70 mg DMT for a full +3 blast off - I?m looking for more of a controlled, smooth experience.